Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform]  (Read 1962 times)
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

As I see QUICK is a mining industry based on blockchain technology. So, mining is the main activity for you. But I am curious to know that which cryptocurrency will you be mining?

QPC intends to mine all cryptocurrencies with a focus on Bitcoin through custom optimization software which chooses the best mining options available at any moment. QPC is also flexible about the mining pools it uses, depending on the payouts and liquidity among other factors.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

This is the first time i know about this digital mining platform.
I'm still don't really understand about it, but it was claimed that it will have a lower wattage price to operate the mining platform.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Some kind of breakthrough to put the mining platform into a cloud computing that usually used for another kind of purposes.
Now it get utilized for mining some coins.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

Is this ico coin? if true, then where is your team? I did not find on your site, I hope the transparency of the team is better, so that all investors know who is behind you

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Ok, I understand that you are doing mining business. It’s a great business idea now a days. I also know that chain is the main mining country in the world. My question is, what about the payment method?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Ok, I understand that you are doing mining business. It’s a great business idea now a days. I also know that chain is the main mining country in the world. My question is, what about the payment method?

Quick coin will be utilized to purchase and the settle transactions by acting as a means of payment inside the Quick Ecosphere and will be tradable outside the platform on relevant exchanges. All services provided by QPC will be paid in Quick coin.

Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

Is this ico coin? if true, then where is your team? I did not find on your site, I hope the transparency of the team is better, so that all investors know who is behind you
We are working on it. So, we will add very soon in our website and whitepaper.
Kharz

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

We are working on it. So, we will add very soon in our website and whitepaper.

Yeah, it is true. I've just visited Quick Official Site and found very little information there. No team member info, coin detail, and exchange plan. They are crucial things to make people believe in this project. It's better to add the info about them.
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

So, you are going to use only cryptocurrency I mean digital currency. As you know only bitcoin has got some potential over fiat currency. Still most of the people use fiat currency to do their business and daily life activities.
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

Very good project. I participated in the hope sign campaign is accepted. Good luck team

I really love the idea recycling. Most of the people in the world do business for their material benefit. But we should keep it in mind that environment first then material benefit. I will you will be success in this business.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

So, you are going to use only cryptocurrency I mean digital currency. As you know only bitcoin has got some potential over fiat currency. Still most of the people use fiat currency to do their business and daily life activities.

Blockchain technology revolutionized the view on conventional fiat currencies as it enables the mining of decentralized digital currencies. The introduction of Bitcoin changed the world and became the gold standard. Although acceptance of cryptocurrencies among the wider public is still proving challenging as some providers are associated with reputational issues. The overall shift to digital currencies is progressing slowly, and this breakthrough technology has yet to reach its full potential.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

wow, it looks like a great digital mining concept. Honestly, first time I see your ANN above, I know that this project should be an unusual mining concept. And it's true, you have dependable infrastructure, lightning-fast hashing, and also industry-leading chipsets operating. That's really great advantages I think. 

I also think that quick has a great future. There are lots of mining company in the world. Most of them based on conventional fiat currency and so called old technology. But quick introduce a new and innovative business model. Hope for the best.

Uritron

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

Blockchain technology revolutionized the view on conventional fiat currencies as it enables the mining of decentralized digital currencies. The introduction of Bitcoin changed the world and became the gold standard. Although acceptance of cryptocurrencies among the wider public is still proving challenging as some providers are associated with reputational issues. The overall shift to digital currencies is progressing slowly, and this breakthrough technology has yet to reach its full potential.
It is a challenge for this business. Yet, a few people use cryptocurrency for their daily activities. It will be hard for us to buy hash power from you because of currency issue. It would be great if you rethink about the payment method.
Jaxon18

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

You have a nice project. As a crypto enthusiast, I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency mining process?
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

What is the assurance that the price of Quick coin won't fluctuate?
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

What are those factors that may affect the profitability of mining?

Uritron

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

Considering the huge power requirement in order to carry out a successful mining process, what is your company’s plan to guarantee power stability?
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

What are those factors that may affect the profitability of mining?

First and foremost, we would like to appreciate you for taking out time to go through our project. There are several factors that may affect the profitability of mining. Fluctuations in the price of coins, increases in energy and equipment costs, increases in mining difficulty, the rise of new
currencies in this sector, block reward decreases, transaction fee volume, and other factors may affect the profitability of mining and may result in losses. You can get more information by visiting https://quickcore.io

Sage2112

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

I have gone through all the post here, I still cannot figure out what your project is all about. Please, kindly tell me what your project is all about. I'm interested, I could consider Investing.
Uritron

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Again I have gone through your website and white paper, I must commend your team for coming up with this project. My question is this; why have you decided to adopt the X11 concept?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: