Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform]  (Read 1962 times)
jmkljioew

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product. It is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors can be seen when the project quickly collects money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product. It is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors can be seen when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. I still think that with low cost, need a strong advertising company.
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 08:24:44 AM by Zidanetribal

Is the bounty planned for Twitter and Facebook?
Please subscribe on our website to update the latest information about Bounty.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

The project needs to war a better advertisement than a campaign bounty.
kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Maybe you are right. I still think that with low cost, need a strong advertising company.
Advertising of course you need. But a good project a lot of advertising is not necessary. Investors already see the prospect.
I agree. If a large investor likes the idea, the team, the implementation, they can buy a significant part of the project without advertise.
safarwe

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?
This bounty campaign will last until 20th October, 2018 . The QUICK team is offering up to 2.5 Million QUICK coin through this bounty program to help promote the up and coming future of Quick! (:
That's good news.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Facebook Bounty Program:
Rules
Only one(1) Facebook account per participant is allowed
Accounts with more than 10% fake friends/followers are not accepted
Accounts must have less than 75% of friends/followers from the following countries/continent:
-India
-Indonesia
-Africa
Participant must like and share official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/
Action 1: Must like, share and comment on a minimum of 3 posts published by the official Facebook page, weekly.
(maximum 7 posts per week)
Action 2: Write a minimum of 1 unique post about the Quick project using the hashtag #QuickLedger and at least 2 of these hashtags, weekly:
#bitcoin
#cryptocurrency
#ico
#tokensale
#crowdsale
(maximum of 7 posts per week)
Participant's posts must be public.
Rewards
100-500 Followers/Friends : 1 Stake per post/week. (max. 14 stakes/week)
500-1500 Followers/Friends : 2 Stakes per post/week. (max. 28 stakes/week)
1500-3000 Followers/Friends : 4 Stakes per post/week. (max. 56 stakes/week)
3000 Plus Followers/Friends : 6 Stakes per post/week.(max. 84 stakes/week)

Twitter Bounty Program:
Rules
Only one(1) Twitter account per participant is allowed.
You must follow the official twitter account: https://twitter.com/Quick_Ledger.
You must retweet and like tweets by @Quick_Ledger
(minimum 3, maximum 7, every week).
You must tweet at least 3 of your original tweet about QUICKCORE and use hash tags #Quick_Ledger  #ICO. and at least 2 of these hashtags, weekly:
#bitcoin
#cryptocurrency
#tokensale
#crowdsale
(maximum 7 tweets/week)

Twitter accounts must be cryptocurrency related, real and have at least 90% of real followers (twitter audit).

Rewards
500-1500 Followers : 1 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 7 stakes/week)
1500-3000 Followers : 2 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 14 stakes/week)
3000-5000 Followers : 4 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 28 stakes/week)
5000 and above Followers : 6 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 42 stakes/week)
Where can I see more of this information?
Weaver_Scir

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

Hello,
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Dopedealer

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
It seems like recently, advertising on social networks like facebook or twitter is not very effective. I generally appreciate those projects on reddit.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
It seems like recently, advertising on social networks like facebook or twitter is not very effective. I generally appreciate those projects on reddit.
The best advertising of the project is a ready-made good MVP or a fully functional product. Cool Just words investors do not trust))

Amber73McCoy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

I didn't say that advertising isn't needed at all. It shouldn't just be very much, very often a lot of advertising from those projects that don't have a good product.
hdueuieo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

Can the quotation be estimated at the current market price?
Thuocbacnauvit009

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

That made a huge range of thousands of square meters. If I only have space less than 100 square meters, is it really effective?
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

I didn't say that advertising isn't needed at all. It shouldn't just be very much, very often a lot of advertising from those projects that don't have a good product.
Nevertheless, social networks shouldn't be discounted. Just not all teams publish a lot of news, so users don't actively communicate in social groups. That's why such advertising doesn't work well.
JessicaMcDonnell

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

I am glad to find this exciting project, looks promising so far. Started mining and waiting for new pieces of information about development.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

Facebook Bounty Program:
Rules
Only one(1) Facebook account per participant is allowed
Accounts with more than 10% fake friends/followers are not accepted
Accounts must have less than 75% of friends/followers from the following countries/continent:
-India
-Indonesia
-Africa
Participant must like and share official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/
Action 1: Must like, share and comment on a minimum of 3 posts published by the official Facebook page, weekly.
(maximum 7 posts per week)
Action 2: Write a minimum of 1 unique post about the Quick project using the hashtag #QuickLedger and at least 2 of these hashtags, weekly:
#bitcoin
#cryptocurrency
#ico
#tokensale
#crowdsale
(maximum of 7 posts per week)
Participant's posts must be public.
Rewards
100-500 Followers/Friends : 1 Stake per post/week. (max. 14 stakes/week)
500-1500 Followers/Friends : 2 Stakes per post/week. (max. 28 stakes/week)
1500-3000 Followers/Friends : 4 Stakes per post/week. (max. 56 stakes/week)
3000 Plus Followers/Friends : 6 Stakes per post/week.(max. 84 stakes/week)

Twitter Bounty Program:
Rules
Only one(1) Twitter account per participant is allowed.
You must follow the official twitter account: https://twitter.com/Quick_Ledger.
You must retweet and like tweets by @Quick_Ledger
(minimum 3, maximum 7, every week).
You must tweet at least 3 of your original tweet about QUICKCORE and use hash tags #Quick_Ledger  #ICO. and at least 2 of these hashtags, weekly:
#bitcoin
#cryptocurrency
#tokensale
#crowdsale
(maximum 7 tweets/week)

Twitter accounts must be cryptocurrency related, real and have at least 90% of real followers (twitter audit).

Rewards
500-1500 Followers : 1 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 7 stakes/week)
1500-3000 Followers : 2 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 14 stakes/week)
3000-5000 Followers : 4 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 28 stakes/week)
5000 and above Followers : 6 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 42 stakes/week)

Where can I see more of this information?

For more detailed information in regards to Quicks bounty program please feel free to check out the bitcoin talk page that includes a full breakdown of there bounty rewards program ranging from YouTube Bounty’s, Facebook bounty’s, Telegram bounty’s, Twitter bountys and much more until Oct 20th. Check out this link for more details!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4918393.msg44281050#msg44281050
Yes, I was involved there.
Thanks!
dfwafgdge

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Can the coin holder lose money using a buy and hold strategy even if QPC makes a profit?
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

I have already read several articles about this project. They are all cognitive. They clearly explain the idea of the team.
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

Is there any warranty policy for the user?
While QPC makes every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, the company cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consultation an appropriate licensed professional.
haruharu732

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Is there any warranty policy for the user?
While QPC makes every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, the company cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consultation an appropriate licensed professional.
QPC shall not be held liable for this information and this information is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee of returns. The project may contain additional risks unforeseen at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: