Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3694 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

Many people are really start with nothing on bitcoin. Normally people start with a verry small amount of invest ment and then after a few years they really earn a lot. It is really amazing and we can really gain on it if we have patience. Some other people going bounty and the token that they hold their token for the near future.

It's not guaranteed though that you would earn a lot after a few years because there is a possibility that you would lose it all when you would be rash in your decisions and be greedy. Even though you start with a small amount, there are times when you would be lucky and earn bigger and since it is just human nature to have more, others tend to be greedy and want something bigger in a short period of time. In effect, many would lose investing in HYIP or participating in pump and dump schemes.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Many people are really start with nothing on bitcoin. Normally people start with a verry small amount of invest ment and then after a few years they really earn a lot. It is really amazing and we can really gain on it if we have patience. Some other people going bounty and the token that they hold their token for the near future.

It's not guaranteed though that you would earn a lot after a few years because there is a possibility that you would lose it all when you would be rash in your decisions and be greedy. Even though you start with a small amount, there are times when you would be lucky and earn bigger and since it is just human nature to have more, others tend to be greedy and want something bigger in a short period of time. In effect, many would lose investing in HYIP or participating in pump and dump schemes.

Yes I agree there is no assurance for you to get more what you expect to get. Everyting is just a gamble so if you're willing to take the risk.make sure that you will be able to handle it
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

No doubt the child steps is the thing that required in the digital money on greater level. On the off chance that you need to accomplish something in the digital money then most likely we should be exceptionally tolerant here and continue demonstrating to ourselves a motivational truth that we will get gigantic in an opportunity to come. In the event that we have state of mind and utilizing it at correct time and perfect place while putting into digital currency then most likely we can acquire big time benefits here. With the goal that point I enjoyed most and to have small steps this is the thing that it needs.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

It's nice to see the good post. nowadays most are really fixated on misconceptions about crypto and really forget how much it is an intersign and also promises in a market. everybody has a lot to earn in the market of a crypto but now it's just a matter of patience because crpytp is now really dropping and in the hours we wait the number will increase.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

In fact, all the trading and working on the stock exchange is making money out of nothing. But it only seems so, for profit requires a mind.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Ya it is possible to earn free bitcoins without investing, when i started i started to earn bitcoins through faucets and then i came to know about this forum and now i am earning through so many options without investment so it is possible. Only thing is you have to give time and knowledge about what work you can do and start earning.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

I have always believed that self-education, learning new things, perseverance will get out of any situation, so I agree with you. the main thing is the first steps towards the goal and ways to achieve the goals

Our goal is to have a more logical and logical direction. In my opinion, we should not focus on analysis, focus on goals and patience, these two factors help us succeed in the cryptographic market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

as long as you have determination to succeed you can excel in this technology from nothing as you can start as a bounty hunter and save all your token to invest in bitcoin. I seen this strategy works with my friend as he started as bounty hunter 2 years ago and now he has many kinds of coins under his blockfolio and he has business for his wife that generates income for their daily expenses. Yeah you need to sacrifice first and learn in a good way later you will see the fruits of your hard works.

It will be better to start with the self-education. learn everything about trading, investing, ICOs. When you get enough information, take several Bounty tasks - it will give you the initial capital.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

In as much as success is your target, you can start dealing bitcoins with zero funds.
You may ask how?
You can start with bounties and airdrops.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

I have always believed that self-education, learning new things, perseverance will get out of any situation
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

You can trade without bitcoin. You can also invest in coin that has low value and they are stable but have a potential for future development.

Your comment is on its own place but why we choose Bitcoin is due to its high profit generating power that is not present in other cryptocurrencies. For huge profit you will need to invest in Bitcoin which is available high in price however we can benefit more in its low market by using fewer amounts and have opportunity there to make large collection.
Other cryptocurrencies cost you less but their profit is also lesser than that of Bitcoin so we even can not compare these less valuable coins with the Bitcoin.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.

If having an internet connection is considered as nothing then i can say that I started bitcoins in nothing because all i have is a smart phone and an internet connection and I started in this forum then as I grow and ranked up I saved up all those money that I gained in joining some signature campaigns and the. when I gained a lot I put spme of my money as an investment and some in trading for more sources of money
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Well, if we're talking about starting with nothing then i guess you could start with bounties and campaigns yo have seed money to start trading. Then you can both trade and still do the bounties until you're confident enough with your capital to only do tradings. I've known of people who actually prospered doing this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Well, if we're talking about starting with nothing then i guess you could start with bounties and campaigns yo have seed money to start trading. Then you can both trade and still do the bounties until you're confident enough with your capital to only do tradings. I've known of people who actually prospered doing this.
I agree. If you wamt to earn cryptocurrency without investing is you should start joining signature campaigns then if you have earned enough money you better try to invest the money that you have earned in your campaign.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

I agree. If you wamt to earn cryptocurrency without investing is you should start joining signature campaigns then if you have earned enough money you better try to invest the money that you have earned in your campaign.
Right.A lot of people are starting to earn from bounty campaigns and when they have earned enough funds,they start to take trading even with a small amount.But even if you're in trading,you can still continue your participation in bounty campaigns or airdrops because there are really good ICOs that will pay a huge amount as a reward.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Too true, i think I've done one or two things on that list when i was starting out. My take on it is that you should really look into the market and study the trends. That way you will know when to invest and when to pull out. Also, for aspiring traders, keep your ear to the ground. You never know what gold you'll hear next.

dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
I've just starting in my dreams and goals on what I've wanted to have even if I don't have penny and not came from a wealthy family  I fight for my dreams and goals every people has their own history on how they became successful in life many rich loose their money or it turns in bankrupt, and now I'm taking a risk in this crypto currency because I believe in myself that I'm became successful in this field, rich or poor must be wise on working even if you work 24 hrs you will never rich if you work for time to be pay and not for your skills that needed to pay. For now I'm starting small amount in doing trading and still fighting for my dreams.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

yes you are right for beginners it's better to start trading the easy way first by buying bitcoin and investing in bitcoin or altcoin to learn so that from that activity you can get experience and finally you can get a lot of profit.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Everyone here has a story to share and all of them have got a lesson for us. Once we enter this dynamic field of crypto world, it is then only that we actually realize how vast is the potential of this never ending platform of crypto. We learn many new things from this market and the knowledge keeps on adding every new day! So it is a new experience here everyday!! I entered the market very early, I started with a small amount of investment and then it gave me a good return. I then started to learn more about the market and technical analysis in order to make rational investment decisions. So all n all it has been a journey full of ups n downs that gave me alot of knowledge.
Jackulero

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

I think you are pointing out is about a man who have nothing but his dreams and then he became successful in life, because he trust his self that his  dream to became richer was happen, and even you are graduate or not you can take the opportunity to became successful and not all rich became richer because some of them turns into nothing and many people has doesn't enough education became successful, in short we are the one who create success and not the others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: