Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3694 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

it was very good inspiration, well I'm in to bitcoin was started with no budget, I only know how to speak and written in English at all. My brother was introduced me about bitcoin and he'd explained me very well and easy to understand Smiley
Bitcoin starts from zero. Because trust eventually becomes a popular digital currency. In this case, people who jump into bitcoin also start from not knowing and not having, but believing that bitcoin will become big. That conviction was finally proven, bitcoin became popular and the people who followed it from the beginning are now millionaires
Most of us are start to nothing, so that we do all ways just to get Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is easy to understand especially when you have eager to know it deeply, but if you don't have interest then surely it will be hard for you to understand it. Also learn everything not only Bitcoin but market and all cryptocurrency too, so you can know which coins are also have potential like Bitcoin. Then learn the market situation so you will know what the right to do when market changing.

You are right, without learning everything about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, we cannot get what we want. In the first time, I knew bitcoin, I don't have any expecting at all, I only trying to do something so I can make money from a new way. After I learn more about bitcoin, then I realize that bitcoin slowly can help me to make money and this is what I want. But I still want to learn more about bitcoin because for learning something, it will need more time so I can know more, and it will not happen by instantly.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Please op, change your topic cause it’s misleading people. How can you put starting with nothing in Bitcoin and here you’re saying that you started with $100, that isn’t nothing. Bitcoin is not something you can start with nothing, you must have something to start it with… when I got in newly, a lot of people told me I could get free money but that was a lot cause they introduced me to faucets and I couldn’t achieve anything from. Till I decide to invest some money.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Hardworking and Patience is the key here in crypto if you have many knowledge have you can reach your success and goal of your life. Like everyone wants here to have a dream big and work hard everything to do. Doing bounty campaigns and airdrops will earn you free coins that nothing to invest it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Hardworking and Patience is the key here in crypto if you have many knowledge have you can reach your success and goal of your life. Like everyone wants here to have a dream big and work hard everything to do. Doing bounty campaigns and airdrops will earn you free coins that nothing to invest it.
Well, a lot of people started this thing without anything, I even heard of pizza sellers who get so much bitcoin. well, even though the story is different, but I feel that it doesn't close the possibility for us to start from scratch. we can definitely get a lot of bitcoin if we work hard.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Some of rich people claimed that they have stayed nothing before they get rich. That is true every person has his ambitions in life and if we have string determinations in our life then we will succeed for everything is possible if we will sacrifice everything in order to reach our goal in life. Me myself I can say I have nothing when I returned to this crypto business, I have stop bitcoin trading since I have lost money and then when I started to discover this forum, I started when nothing only time and effort I did share in order to earn more bitcoins.
I think if you want to start your career in bitcoin trading, you will need to have money so that you can buy bitcoins first. I am not saying you need to be very rich but still you need to have some extra money to be able to put in trading.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

in this life the main capital to start a business is our own, which is definitely not money:
1. mind, you are right as much as any capital that we have without you have the intelligence in managing and running your business then the money capital will be wasted a lot even what you meet is just a failure, we should be grateful God has given us the brain to think and capital the main thing in living everything in this life depends on how we continue to hone it, fulfill it with a lot of knowledge and use it for useful things.
2. courage, to start and take steps. Many people ask what business is suitable for me? The answer is that the business you are trying to run is not a business that you only think about, because courage is very important, especially in bitvoin investment requires courage in taking risks.
3. confidence, it is very important, so that you have the principles and determination, even if a lot of slanted news or incitement will not affect you in determining attitude, then it will not be the market that controls you but you who control the market.
4. luck. This is hard to believe but I am sure that luck is a special factor that is not owned by everyone, no matter how hard you work or how rich you are but if you are far from editing, then only bitterness you encounter in your every step.
I agree with what is on this topic and what I utrakam above is just as
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

it was very good inspiration, well I'm in to bitcoin was started with no budget, I only know how to speak and written in English at all. My brother was introduced me about bitcoin and he'd explained me very well and easy to understand Smiley
that is good start for you without any capital.languange skill finally could be best capital for us to earn money from any place.imagine if we did not have any skill , we could not earn money when we was jobless.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

I do not understand the meaning of nothing.Do you mean no knowledge in cryptovurrency or no knowledge that the person did not have .well with time the person gets to understand certain things in cryptocirrency or have money to invest too.
What is our mate trying to say is of course starts with no money or no investment i guess,.knowledge is been there enough if we started to be a part on this crypto society,and just do some research to improve more of your skills and abilities.,here in bitcoin if we put hardwork,I know in time we can have a good investment and be possitive.

ripthesystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

You can`t start with nothing anywhere. There is always something when you start, either some basic knowledge or money invested.
If you compare what you have with what successful people already have, it may seem non-existent - but it is still something, something that you`ll use to get more experience and knowledge. Don`t forget that nothing is for free (except air, at least for so far) and you have to spend either your money or your time in order to gain.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

All right  Starting from scratch, it is important not to forget that different things that now have value when it cost a penny!
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

It is very possible to start your crypto journey with nothing, however, the time to yield more profits only lengthens because you will work for months before you get hold of coins which can be exchanged for Bitcoins. Bounties and airdrops are one of the avenues for earning tokens in crypto which can be traded for BTC.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Some of rich people claimed that they have stayed nothing before they get rich. That is true every person has his ambitions in life and if we have string determinations in our life then we will succeed for everything is possible if we will sacrifice everything in order to reach our goal in life. Me myself I can say I have nothing when I returned to this crypto business, I have stop bitcoin trading since I have lost money and then when I started to discover this forum, I started when nothing only time and effort I did share in order to earn more bitcoins.
Earning through trading is not a poor person job and one need to have money in order to start this business. However there is no minimum investments but the more investments, the better it is.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

I do not understand the meaning of nothing.Do you mean no knowledge in cryptovurrency or no knowledge that the person did not have .well with time the person gets to understand certain things in cryptocirrency or have money to invest too.
What is our mate trying to say is of course starts with no money or no investment i guess,.knowledge is been there enough if we started to be a part on this crypto society,and just do some research to improve more of your skills and abilities.,here in bitcoin if we put hardwork,I know in time we can have a good investment and be possitive.

I am also started with nothing here in bitcoin forum. While gathering more knowledge about crypto, especially in bitcoin, I 've been ranked up as well. Then joined in signature campaign and earning bitcoin weekly according to my rank. In that time it was my first earning in bitcoin and now I'm still active where as participaring in bounties or signature if any.
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

A lot of people successful without nothing.
We're basically, all the same, were born the same without any knowledge or achievement. the difference is that our efforts to succeed.
without nothing you can't start and i think you cannot overcome the dreams that yo want to achieve so before you enter on any situation you need some knowledge to think wisely if what you are doing
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

Some people here in BTT starts with nothing but they invest time to get plenty of bitcoin and altcoins today. They work hard in bounty campaign so that they can earn cryptocurrency as payment. Now as cryptocurrency is booming all their hard work paid off. The Altcoins and Bitcoins they earned increase in value drastically and they have now a huge fortune that they didnt imagine in the 1st place. They just try and grab the opportunity that crypto give before anyone else.
I agree with it. Start with nothing is possible to earn bitcoin. Not all investment is about money but also about effort and time. Bounty and bitcoin signature campaign are worth of spending time and effort because they really paid off. There is where I learn to earn from nothing just study crypto and the market of it. It really amazing that result much higher than you work in real job.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Maybe back in the days where you could earn from the faucet and other things.
But right now I don't really think that you could start in crypto with  nothing.

I agree. By "nothing", I meant nothing as in you can't start right away. Even when you have money, you still can't start earning bitcoins right away. You still need knowledge and I really think that it starts and ends with knowledge. You can start trading with your money but you can't just buy an altcoin, cross fingers, and hope for the best. You need to understand why is that coin good to buy and why other coins aren't. Even the usual signature campaign, which is every newbie's favorite crypto making method, requires knowledge. It's quite hard to start with crypto these days but everyone wants to jump to earning money from it. It's not like they can digest all of the concepts and ideas behind it in just one sitting. It seems like an easy job, but it's only easy if you know what you're doing. In the start, you're going to have a hard time getting the hang of it as it requires tons of research.
And yet that is something that a lot of people do, they have the money but they do not have the knowledge to make money in this market, however since they have heard so many stories of people making a fortune then they think that something similar should happen to them and they just invest in whatever coin that they see hoping for the best and we know how that ends.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

I think we all want to be rich and i know we have different reasons why.
Starting with nothing in bitcoin is hard right now because some bounty are not legit anymore.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

I think we all want to be rich and i know we have different reasons why.
Starting with nothing in bitcoin is hard right now because some bounty are not legit anymore.
Yes I agree on that, I started with nothing on crypto i ingage on different bointy and gain tokens and trade it until such time that i have gain bitcoin. But it is really hard you need to work hard for it to earn a huge amount of profit. I believe that if we do trading or maybe investing we can maybe earn big than doing bounty hunting.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

I think it will be very difficult to happen, at least you have to have the capital you can use to buy some coins and you can use it for trading. even without using any capital you can start it but it will make a very long profit.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

all you can get if you have great luck on cryptocurrency, if I understand cryptocurrency, maybe only 10% I can take knowledge for trading, while 90% depend on our luck, so there are so many speculations that make us guess , what will happen in the future? and what I will get with this investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: