Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I started using bitcoin with nothing, no capitalism for investing money, and never know about to trade or everything. The only one I know is to have more patients, to prepared my answer the discussion in forum.. And that's all, that's the only thing I know in bitcoin when I started to joined here.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

I am almost the same as you, I started trading and knowing bitcoin before I did not have capital and I was only dependent on the faucet when there was still a faucet that could give me cryptocurrency in an easy way so that I could get the results of this cryptocurrency.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

I am almost the same as you, I started trading and knowing bitcoin before I did not have capital and I was only dependent on the faucet when there was still a faucet that could give me cryptocurrency in an easy way so that I could get the results of this cryptocurrency.
I remember trying many faucet and different bitcoin free earning sites before, I guess it's still worth it since by the time BTC boomed last year we can really felt the abundance,that didn't last long.

Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I remember trying many faucet and different bitcoin free earning sites before, I guess it's still worth it since by the time BTC boomed last year we can really felt the abundance,that didn't last long.

I dont think if it is worth it if you will waste your time to earn token or some unknown coins in the market but yes if you can earn btc for free then go for it even it is a faucet.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

I will always use bitcoin, I really need bitcoin coins as a necessity, bitcoin helps me make daily needs, good bitcoin coins are developed and bitcoin forums are very much like it

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

If you do not have the money to invest, you can participate in bounty and airdrop campaigns to receive rewards from these programs. You can use the money earned from bounty and airdrop to reinvest in the cryptocurrency market, which is a good way to invest when you have no money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

Cryptocurrency world offering wide opportunity to start. If we are dont have much money, we can make trade and if we dont have capital to start, we can join in bounty and promote the project and earn some reward. A lot opportunity in cryptocurrency market and i think everyone can take a part in this market

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

If you do not have the money to invest, you can participate in bounty and airdrop campaigns to receive rewards from these programs. You can use the money earned from bounty and airdrop to reinvest in the cryptocurrency market, which is a good way to invest when you have no money.
right, by joining bounty program, of course we are like working to get capital. with payment received later, we will be more flexible to invest in BTC, many bounty programs can be followed
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

right, by joining bounty program, of course we are like working to get capital. with payment received later, we will be more flexible to invest in BTC, many bounty programs can be followed
bounty campaign helpfull for people who has no money.they could start joining in cryptocurrency market by collecting their reward from bounty campaign.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

to start in bitcoin without having anything you have to be able to work hard and you must be able to do everything you can to get bitcoin, maybe you can by becoming a bounty campaign participant or you can also sell products from your handicrafts and you can sell using bitcoin, for the bounty campaign it seems that at this time it cannot be counted on anymore because the results that you will get sometimes do not match your expectations.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:48:19 AM

The story at number # 2 is the closest thing to my convention. I started with $ 2,500. create an account in the local market and international market (at that time ploniex). share all the capital into 10 parts, then study with friends, ask friends for opinions about the coins in the market list. then buy 8 types of coins; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge, LTC, Monero, Dash, XRP, Maid. Then let 2 parts of capital as a backup if there is a coin suddenly potentially pump. or for reserve capital if there is a drastic price drop in the coins I have purchased. even though I didn't get the selling price at the highest peak, but at the moment all the coins are worth more than 500%
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

bounty campaign helpfull for people who has no money.they could start joining in cryptocurrency market by collecting their reward from bounty campaign.
Right now, there are a majority of peoples here on the forum who do earn a passionate and successful life with the help of bounties. Bounties actually have the potential to earn you a huge profits because usually the projects which are newly launched gets much boosted as soon as they hit the exchanges and also their price pumps a lot. This helps to make better profits.

Even there are some peoples here who do like to enroll themselves in bounties rather than investing into specific project because it makes the chances of loosing money much lower. I think that bounties have made a easy life for all the risk hater investors. Also bounties do tend to do a much better promotion and publicity for the project by various means which also proves much usefull for the project itself.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Starting without any capital, maybe one way is to follow the existing bounty and be clear. You also have to choose the best ICO if you want to join the bounty because if it is not clear, maybe you will only get fraud that is often in the crypto world.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

A lot of people are starting with nothink in bitcoin and then they are becoming rich just because its simple to make money here . I didnt became rich because im a kid and i dont have enough money to invest in something to make more money . I wanna make some money and then to invest them in some coin and make some profit.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

I started using bitcoin with nothing, no capitalism for investing money, and never know about to trade or everything. The only one I know is to have more patients, to prepared my answer the discussion in forum.. And that's all, that's the only thing I know in bitcoin when I started to joined here.

Yes me too, I have started with nothing and just made some more researchs and deep understanding how this thing works and I finally learned more things about bitcoin.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

Well, I can't dispute the fact that Bitcoin has created a lot of millionaires today, all because they understood the technology and embraced it during its early times. Investing in Bitcoin does not entirely depend on the amount invested. Riches is relative, hence you must invest in accordance to the amount you can afford. Timing is really necessary because there are periods of bull market and periods of bear markets.
Now, the time is right to buy more BTC because the bear market is not completely over.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
Some of rich people claimed that they have stayed nothing before they get rich. That is true every person has his ambitions in life and if we have string determinations in our life then we will succeed for everything is possible if we will sacrifice everything in order to reach our goal in life. Me myself I can say I have nothing when I returned to this crypto business, I have stop bitcoin trading since I have lost money and then when I started to discover this forum, I started when nothing only time and effort I did share in order to earn more bitcoins.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

Some people here in BTT starts with nothing but they invest time to get plenty of bitcoin and altcoins today. They work hard in bounty campaign so that they can earn cryptocurrency as payment. Now as cryptocurrency is booming all their hard work paid off. The Altcoins and Bitcoins they earned increase in value drastically and they have now a huge fortune that they didnt imagine in the 1st place. They just try and grab the opportunity that crypto give before anyone else.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

it was very good inspiration, well I'm in to bitcoin was started with no budget, I only know how to speak and written in English at all. My brother was introduced me about bitcoin and he'd explained me very well and easy to understand Smiley
Bitcoin starts from zero. Because trust eventually becomes a popular digital currency. In this case, people who jump into bitcoin also start from not knowing and not having, but believing that bitcoin will become big. That conviction was finally proven, bitcoin became popular and the people who followed it from the beginning are now millionaires
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

it was very good inspiration, well I'm in to bitcoin was started with no budget, I only know how to speak and written in English at all. My brother was introduced me about bitcoin and he'd explained me very well and easy to understand Smiley
Bitcoin starts from zero. Because trust eventually becomes a popular digital currency. In this case, people who jump into bitcoin also start from not knowing and not having, but believing that bitcoin will become big. That conviction was finally proven, bitcoin became popular and the people who followed it from the beginning are now millionaires
Most of us are start to nothing, so that we do all ways just to get Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is easy to understand especially when you have eager to know it deeply, but if you don't have interest then surely it will be hard for you to understand it. Also learn everything not only Bitcoin but market and all cryptocurrency too, so you can know which coins are also have potential like Bitcoin. Then learn the market situation so you will know what the right to do when market changing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: