Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
I started my crypto trading with 100 dollars  and I got lose my money because I was not a wise trader yet but I did not stop searching and looking for any idea on how to trade successfully and that is why I am here because I want to know and to earn more knowledge about having business with crypto. Losing my money and being scammed was the stepping stone for me in achieving my goal in this life, I never quit looking for something than can make me successful and to achieve my goal.
Even how much money you invested either big amount or small amount it does not matter the most important part is if you really did your best and you invest in the right place in that point for sure you will gain and earn bigger amount than what you invested. Just keep trying and keep holding so that you will achieve what you aim for.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

How many people believed in Bitcoin and wanted to own it five years ago? Looking at the present at too high prices and lamenting why I sold it so early, why not buy it at the moment many years ago.
It's funny when you complain about bad things.
RusellTim

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

Do you think someone will succeed without sacrificing, persevering, and keeping you motivated enough? In the bitcoin field, I disagree with the idea that we can start with nothing, at least you have to equip yourself with bitcoin knowledge to use it more effectively or avoid being wasted. time or fraud
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: