Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting With Nothing in Bitcoin  (Read 3696 times)
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

We all know that the good things here is crypto is you just need to learn how it works and how it can help in oir country. Getting starting at nothing is not bad at all try to cooperate ask some information and applied in your self.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

It is not possible to start and sustain anything in life with nothing. The things that are needed to attain success most not be money. You either need money, good mentor,s skill, friends, parents or high IQ. The level of success I have attain today is as a result of good mentors in cryptoworld.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

You can trade without bitcoin. You can also invest in coin that has low value and they are stable but have a potential for future development.

Your comment is on its own place but why we choose Bitcoin is due to its high profit generating power that is not present in other cryptocurrencies. For huge profit you will need to invest in Bitcoin which is available high in price however we can benefit more in its low market by using fewer amounts and have opportunity there to make large collection.
Other cryptocurrencies cost you less but their profit is also lesser than that of Bitcoin so we even can not compare these less valuable coins with the Bitcoin.

You’re right, but you’re missing something. We know that bitcoin can bring lots of profit more than any other cryptocurrencies but have you forgotten that you can also lose money the same way if you are not careful?🤔 well,  you are still right. Bitcoin is the best investment to make, but you have to study it very well and underhand how it works and the risks that are involved in it.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

When I started learning bitcoin and learn how to use it, I was very happy because I don't have any money and I can use this without paying anything. All people will feel the same. Using this forum makes the users have more income and some investors became rich just because of this. As a beginner, it's okay to make mistakes. When the time comes, you will be or make more income .

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Every newbie in this industry will soon have a green light to start entering the market ! All is not lost !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
starting with nothing you cannot get started for example you want to earn money in this kind of job on bitcoin but you don't have some knowledge, trust, money its all useless you cannot overcome it without that
marlo1001

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin here's the thing that allows you to start almost from nothing, but your way up would be so much longer in that case, if you would invest something.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Begin as a bonus hunter then you will get money and invest in the cheap Altcoins that can double your money. Do not give up in any situation because this is normal in Crypto. The Bitcoin Forum is the best place to start getting Bitcoin without having to take part in bounties. You may receive a bonus after several months from the end of the campaign. If you spend a lot of time on this technology then you will achieve what you want. Although this is not as easy as they think but diligence will help you make it successful.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

This is a great idea.To start bitcoin with nothing but your knowledge and dedication to engage in bitcoin forum.You do not need to wait to have a large amount of money to start with it.Start now.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

To some,100-unit of bitcoin sounds like a big investment. To some,its a small investment.4 years ago, buying 100-unit of bitcoin was a small thing,but today is a huge investment and it's going to be higher in years to come. Below are some arguments on how one can start with nothing especially in cryto or digital currency system.

#1:Being born poor and financially uneducated does not mean you cannot become rich.very few people are born rich enough to buy 100-unit of bitcoin today. And no one is born smart enough to acquire, finance and manage 100-unit bitcoin by themselves.  In other words, not having any money or financial education isn't an excuse not to get started. Yet billions of people let the problem of not having money or enough education stop them from becoming rich. They fail to make the first step. And if they do take the first step and then fail, make a mistake, lose money, or run into problems,  many quit. That is why for billions of people, a 100-unit of bitcoin will always seem like a big investment or project bigger than their dreams.

#2: Start small and take baby steps : last year, my first investment in bitcoin was a $100.i was extremely nervous when took the first step.the investment grew up to $300-400 in a month, which I eventually lost all. But I didn't quit. After the lost, my eye opened to the entire blockchain system.i then realized that Bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency in existence.i started with nothing as a bounty hunter and developed my I.Q on digital currency. Today I am a proud owner of some reasonable crypto. I strongly believe in the power of mind. Our  Minds are our most important form of leverage.

#3: Dream Big: Most of us know that a child must be allowed to dream. Thesame is true for adults. Our dreams keeps us rich, young, and fun. Investment and projects keeps us learning and growing instead of living below our means, we dream big, learn, and invest carefully in order to go beyond our means.
   In conclusion, Today even in the richest country in the world, millions of educated, hardworking people are earning less even if they are paid more.
To make matters worse, because of a market crash, millions of educated, hardworking people think that investing is risky and to attain higher returns means you have to take on greater risks. There are only a few people who know that the key to leverage is Control, and the key to control is financial intelligence.
 The good news is that the higher your financial intelligence, the more money you make without needing money. In this new capitalism, it is truly possible to make money for nothing.
You have a very informative article and I will tell you that each person in life have a great opportunity to become rich, but nekazhdy man is able abundant to see its purpose.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

I do not understand what started with nothing? But you better have the knowledge of crypto before you start with it. Experience is generated from loss. Everything has its price. Many famous investors have lost money when investing in crypto, it is not as simple as stock or gold market.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Very inspiring, I hope you inspire many people to aim high and have a self confidence in what they are doing, but some of us has no opportunity in life.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

All life is the same all sure have greed and want to be rich. Important is how to show them how reasonable. The game and the way of investing that is each individual is different, not the same. The only thing in common is that the personal interests are at the forefront for profit that can forget the whole community. That is completely happening every day. If you are sure you are, do not you? Studying or not learning is the same.
everyone do want a profit and they way people see things is different for each other. In investing you would see so many factor that will make sure you will get a profit and some other are only able to judge. Its weird when you success in investing, people would think you smart and when you lose money people would think you are dumb. Just believe what you are investing on, i believe before hold some coins we do, do our own research and we do sure to invest cause there is indeed good factor on it. So just invest and try to be something from nothing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Every thing that is new to us has a purpose and that purpose is to leaen and gain knowledge about it because every thing that gives us question has a process that needs to step to get the answer. Starting with nothing is not bad because we all start in step one or in the process that we question something, every question that we stated has a equivalent answer that we can have because there is always new lessons or ideas that we have in every nothing things that we have.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

I do not understand what started with nothing? But you better have the knowledge of crypto before you start with it. Experience is generated from loss. Everything has its price. Many famous investors have lost money when investing in crypto, it is not as simple as stock or gold market.

What you are saying is true that first get the knowledge about crypto and then starting will give more benefit. Investors loosing money in crypto is where they are investing. If they are investing in scam projects like double in 10 hrs, then it will be lost as you should know how can it become double without doing anything. If you are investing in bitcoin then until you are not selling you cannot say you are in loss as today the price is low but in future the price can go any high. Any trading market needs patience then only you can get success in it.
Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Starting from scratch is always difficult, especially in investments, because we act with the fear of losing (which obviously would take us out of the game).
However, with a little 'good moves (and a little' luck ...) it is possible to make gains that are impossible in other fields.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Starting from scratch is always difficult, especially in investments, because we act with the fear of losing (which obviously would take us out of the game).
However, with a little 'good moves (and a little' luck ...) it is possible to make gains that are impossible in other fields.
i think luck will only come once, besides that we must learn to analyze the market so that when we buy get a cheap price. and now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

I do not have enough money to invest. so I will evaluate the tokens from signature campaigns as an investment. I will never feel unsuccessful on this count.
Magic Sarap

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

i think luck will only come once, besides that we must learn to analyze the market so that when we buy get a cheap price. and now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible
Absolutely, i started with nothing. Way back 2015 my friend told me about bitcoin, he explains to me how it works. I joined signature campaigns to earn money, to have enough money to buy bitcoin, and then here me now. Before i cant buy a car, but today i can manage to buy one, thanks to btc.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

This is very much possible to start acquiring Bitcoin without anything as you have reported. Your points are explicit enough. But I come to think that it can not be nothing like that in it's entirety. Even if you joined Bounties apart from starting to buy BTC as low as your capacity, don't forget you must acquire computer, pay electricity bill, get internet facility and spend time and energy researching. Still, all these are means from financing yourself.
However, due patience, focus, perseverance, steadfastness in the forum and above all shun panic and be much optimistic are all necessary tools equally for your richness ladder to success.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: