Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:37:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2883 times)
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

pobble thank for reply me and buys the auric on 1 september for my bitcoin sorry english
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

pobble thank for reply me and buys the auric on 1 september for my bitcoin sorry english

Our pleasure. We will be accepting either BTC or ETH during the ICO for maximum ease-of-purchase. Keep an eye on our thread and website for further news and updates leading up to the ICO on Saturday September 1st.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

This sounds fascinating and has potential.  So the gold backing though - is that to kind of guarantee the price at a certain level like other ones I've seen in the past, or are you really offering a 'coin to gold' swap if coin holders want to?

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

This sounds fascinating and has potential.  So the gold backing though - is that to kind of guarantee the price at a certain level like other ones I've seen in the past, or are you really offering a 'coin to gold' swap if coin holders want to?

Thank you for your valued comments. As to your query, yes the fact that coin holders can execute transfers via the Auric Market and receive genuine hallmarked gold at the rate of 0.001oz per coin (priced at this point during the ICO) in return is unique for Auric. We have full auditing of our accounts to ensure compliance and transparency in all regards.

Please read our white paper for more details if you haven't already done so, there is a lot of information on all aspects of Auric within it.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:50:10 PM by Cell24investments

With real gold to swap to on demand, they're picking the right time to launch with the current crypto market. Will have a good read of the white paper I think my cell could be interested in this
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Welcome To The Beginning Of Auric

Auric represents innovation in the asset class of cryptocurrencies. Auric is the first cryptocurrency to have gold backing - an intrinsic value of 0.001oz gold per coin, with the ICO price per coin set to that level.

White Paper HERE (pdf)
Telegram:   @auric_communications
Email:         auric_communications@auric.io (standard server)
                  auric_communications@protonmail.com (encrypted server)

Auric holders have the unique option of being able to exchange Auric coins for gold after launch via the Auric Market. This gives Auric true value from Day One, something no other cryptocurrency possesses, and ensures that ICO investors have minimal risk.

[the following is from part of the Introduction/Key Facts section of our 20 page white paper. The full document goes into detail on everything you need to know about Auric and is an important read for potential investors]

Gold backed and risk free

Auric brings 1:1 backing with the precious metal at the ICO price level, via a store of gold equivalent to the total amount of coins sold into circulation from the ICO multiplied by the gold price per coin at that time.

Investors are free to hold/buy/sell on exchanges as with any cryptocurrency, or transfer their Auric coins into gold at any time via our innovative Auric Market structure. Separate from the expected price appreciation of the coins against fiat, this unique aspect of Auric gives a guaranteed value from Day One.

Key Facts

Below are some of the important facts about Auric in a quick and easy to view format. Much more detail can be found throughout this white paper.

Circulation: Estimated 5M-6M (dependent on ICO), Max 8M

Gold Backed Price: 0.001oz per Auric, set daily during ICO

Ledger: Quadra - a fast, fee-less, distributed ledger that operates in a similar way to the ‘TANGLE’ used by IOTA but with radically different underlying code

Exchanges: Tradeable on at least three medium sized exchanges from launch, with more to follow post-launch, ticker AURI

Auric Market: Operational from launch, allows Auric holders to exchange for gold at the coin value of 0.001oz per coin, in multiples of 100. Subject only to a small admin fee and insured worldwide shipping

Team: World-class group of coders, economists, cryptographers and financiers with over one hundred years of combined experience in their sectors

ICO: Begins 1st September 2018. Aurics can be purchased using bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) subject to stated minimum levels. Launch to be no later than two weeks after ICO concludes

Visit our website, download our detailed and comprehensive white paper, and discover the Auric revolution. All of our operations from the ICO onward will be fully third-party audited to ensure company compliance and transparency.

Auric Is Coming...

your  announcement has not too much information, other hand, your project don't have all social page like twitter or facebook, discord .etc.
I think it is too poor information. Maybe you should to open more some information channel to update news from your project to investors

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Welcome To The Beginning Of Auric

Auric represents innovation in the asset class of cryptocurrencies. Auric is the first cryptocurrency to have gold backing - an intrinsic value of 0.001oz gold per coin, with the ICO price per coin set to that level.

White Paper HERE (pdf)
Telegram:   @auric_communications
Email:         auric_communications@auric.io (standard server)
                  auric_communications@protonmail.com (encrypted server)

Auric holders have the unique option of being able to exchange Auric coins for gold after launch via the Auric Market. This gives Auric true value from Day One, something no other cryptocurrency possesses, and ensures that ICO investors have minimal risk.

[the following is from part of the Introduction/Key Facts section of our 20 page white paper. The full document goes into detail on everything you need to know about Auric and is an important read for potential investors]

Gold backed and risk free

Auric brings 1:1 backing with the precious metal at the ICO price level, via a store of gold equivalent to the total amount of coins sold into circulation from the ICO multiplied by the gold price per coin at that time.

Investors are free to hold/buy/sell on exchanges as with any cryptocurrency, or transfer their Auric coins into gold at any time via our innovative Auric Market structure. Separate from the expected price appreciation of the coins against fiat, this unique aspect of Auric gives a guaranteed value from Day One.

Key Facts

Below are some of the important facts about Auric in a quick and easy to view format. Much more detail can be found throughout this white paper.

Circulation: Estimated 5M-6M (dependent on ICO), Max 8M

Gold Backed Price: 0.001oz per Auric, set daily during ICO

Ledger: Quadra - a fast, fee-less, distributed ledger that operates in a similar way to the ‘TANGLE’ used by IOTA but with radically different underlying code

Exchanges: Tradeable on at least three medium sized exchanges from launch, with more to follow post-launch, ticker AURI

Auric Market: Operational from launch, allows Auric holders to exchange for gold at the coin value of 0.001oz per coin, in multiples of 100. Subject only to a small admin fee and insured worldwide shipping

Team: World-class group of coders, economists, cryptographers and financiers with over one hundred years of combined experience in their sectors

ICO: Begins 1st September 2018. Aurics can be purchased using bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) subject to stated minimum levels. Launch to be no later than two weeks after ICO concludes

Visit our website, download our detailed and comprehensive white paper, and discover the Auric revolution. All of our operations from the ICO onward will be fully third-party audited to ensure company compliance and transparency.

Auric Is Coming...

your  announcement has not too much information, other hand, your project don't have all social page like twitter or facebook, discord .etc.
I think it is too poor information. Maybe you should to open more some information channel to update news from your project to investors

Thank you for your considered comments, we always appreciate feedback. We are sorry you feel we haven't provided too much information - we would politely disagree. We have the key facts here, more information on our website and an extremely detailed and comprehensive white paper that represents the main source of detailed information about Auric.

We do plan to issue any relevant news updates both on here and on our website - we feel this is much more appropriate than channels such as facebook or twitter. We encourage questions and feedback via this thread, private messages, email or Telegram. Indeed, we are receiving and answering large amounts of particularly email since we formally announced the project at the start of yesterday, including from two institutions seeking to place substantial investments when the ICO commences, and it is currently looking like Auric will reach its target faster than we originally anticipated, which is great news for everyone at the Foundation and potential investors.

Again, we appreciate the time you took to reply on our thread and we have taken your comments on board - perhaps a weekly news update would be useful to our potential investors, although at this stage we are mainly undertaking final dry runs for the ICO and launch. Most of the hard development and structuring is already in place. We will, however, definitely issue regular updates once the ICO starts to ensure investors know the current state of the ICO.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Cell24investments

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

OK so ive read the white paper and it put more flesh on the bones of this one. its all pretty solid stuff and the figures add up. there's a lot of upside and not much downside with this gold pegging at the base buy-in price. i run an investment cell and am tempted to suggest we put september/october funds into auric.  like i said in last post they couldnt have picked a better time for an ico with some kind of lower limit protection!! never know when this market is going to take a tumble. suspect it will be quite appealing for those reasons

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

OK so ive read the white paper and it put more flesh on the bones of this one. its all pretty solid stuff and the figures add up. there's a lot of upside and not much downside with this gold pegging at the base buy-in price. i run an investment cell and am tempted to suggest we put september/october funds into auric.  like i said in last post they couldnt have picked a better time for an ico with some kind of lower limit protection!! never know when this market is going to take a tumble. suspect it will be quite appealing for those reasons

Thank you for your interest and kind comments. We do feel we have planned Auric to cover all contingencies; we are grateful you have also established that from our white paper.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
pobble4lobble

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

pobble like the auric and same you and i invest coin auric spetember for the bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Thank you all for your kind and constructive comments and emails; we read them all and will reply to you as soon as possible if you have raised a query. We greatly appreciate your support and interest. Auric is a cryptocurrency for everyone, from individuals who want to try out a small investment, through to institutions who have informed us they are looking for greater exposure alongside a hedge with gold, which Auric is an ideal solution for. We guarantee to treat all applications to buy in the ICO equally.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

count me IN
Cell24investments

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

im going to put some personal funds in but mainly putting this as a proposition to my investment cell tomorrow for a chunkier investment. worst comes to the worst i'll just flip it after the ICO or just take the gold even. seems AOK but i've emailed a list of questions to the team so will wait for response to that initially
pobble4lobble

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

im going to put some personal funds in but mainly putting this as a proposition to my investment cell tomorrow for a chunkier investment. worst comes to the worst i'll just flip it after the ICO or just take the gold even. seems AOK but i've emailed a list of questions to the team so will wait for response to that initially

yes you joiin pobble and more into the ico for auric coin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

Good morning all, and thank you for the batch of emails we received yesterday - we will be adding some of the more common questions to our FAQs over the next few days.

The important thing is that it now looks like Auric is on course to sell to the 8M limit within a few days of the ICO starting. We can confirm that institutions are looking to buy large amounts, and along with the demand from individuals this should easily ensure we are able to complete the ICO quickly and efficiently.

Most cryptocurrencies struggle in these kinds of bear markets but Auric, with the built-in protection of the 0.001oz gold value and the option of transferring into that, makes that irrelevant and it seems the crypto world agrees! Thank you again for your support.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

This sounds fascinating and has potential.  So the gold backing though - is that to kind of guarantee the price at a certain level like other ones I've seen in the past, or are you really offering a 'coin to gold' swap if coin holders want to?

Thank you for your valued comments. As to your query, yes the fact that coin holders can execute transfers via the Auric Market and receive genuine hallmarked gold at the rate of 0.001oz per coin (priced at this point during the ICO) in return is unique for Auric. We have full auditing of our accounts to ensure compliance and transparency in all regards.

Please read our white paper for more details if you haven't already done so, there is a lot of information on all aspects of Auric within it.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Yes I read through the white paper and it did explain it. If you can really pull off the coin to gold transfers then that's pretty awesome. As someone who works in the financial arena I liked the detail and the auditing is welcome. And as another poster put it, in this market the security of gold pricing is also welcome. I'm almost certainly going to buy some coins. Do you have a newsletter or updates that I can register for in the meantime?

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Yes I read through the white paper and it did explain it. If you can really pull off the coin to gold transfers then that's pretty awesome. As someone who works in the financial arena I liked the detail and the auditing is welcome. And as another poster put it, in this market the security of gold pricing is also welcome. I'm almost certainly going to buy some coins. Do you have a newsletter or updates that I can register for in the meantime?

Thank you for your early interest in Auric and we are glad you like our model. We won't be having a newsletter as such at this stage, as everything for the ICO is in place and for the next couple of weeks we are really just conducting extensive testing and QA to ensure it all runs smoothly, alongside increasing awareness and answering potential investors queries.  However, we may introduce a mailing list for those who wish to be sent reminders before the ICO starts so thank you for that suggestion.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

i have been looking for a cryptocurrency to buy into for a few months and been browsing on here since then. but im so excited seeing Auric that i have joined up and wanted to post to tell you that. i have lots of questions and will put them in an email later today but i am totally sold by what you are doing its so much potential and safety too and for new buyer like me that is important!

hope you launch on time and look forward to hearing back after i email you!!
Cell24investments

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

I would say you have made a decent decision if this is your first cryptocurrency investment? I'm recommending this to a cell of investors that I manage funds for so you share my confidence by the sounds of your post

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

i have been looking for a cryptocurrency to buy into for a few months and been browsing on here since then. but im so excited seeing Auric that i have joined up and wanted to post to tell you that. i have lots of questions and will put them in an email later today but i am totally sold by what you are doing its so much potential and safety too and for new buyer like me that is important!

hope you launch on time and look forward to hearing back after i email you!!

Thank you for your interest and detailed email, and we hope our response meets your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you require more detail on anything - we monitor this thread and our email accounts as well at Telegram.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: