Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2883 times)
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

pobble try buy the auric but no let me spetember 1? pobble have the bitcoin to have auric coins can now?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Another gold backed coin. It's very difficult for anyone to validate whether all the gold that is promised is really where you say it is.

At Auric we understand that concern - it's why we will have full independent auditing showing complete money flows from the ICO onward, in terms of incoming funds, purchases and total amounts of gold, issuance of Auric coins and double entry ledgers confirming balances. There is more on that in the Auditing section in the white paper.

Auric is also rather different as the currency is transferable for its assigned gold value (weight) at any time via the Auric Market. This provides concrete support at the ICO price level, security for investors, strong fundamentals, and a future dividend style payment when we reach the possible stage of the Gold Store dissolution (again, addressed at length in the white paper)

Auric is a very different animal to most coins past and present!

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Which company will provide the auditing services and how often will those audits take place? There is still a lot of uncertainty for buyers whether everything is in order at any point in time.
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Another gold backed coin. It's very difficult for anyone to validate whether all the gold that is promised is really where you say it is.

At Auric we understand that concern - it's why we will have full independent auditing showing complete money flows from the ICO onward, in terms of incoming funds, purchases and total amounts of gold, issuance of Auric coins and double entry ledgers confirming balances. There is more on that in the Auditing section in the white paper.

Auric is also rather different as the currency is transferable for its assigned gold value (weight) at any time via the Auric Market. This provides concrete support at the ICO price level, security for investors, strong fundamentals, and a future dividend style payment when we reach the possible stage of the Gold Store dissolution (again, addressed at length in the white paper)

Auric is a very different animal to most coins past and present!

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Which company will provide the auditing services and how often will those audits take place? There is still a lot of uncertainty for buyers whether everything is in order at any point in time.

Thank you for raising a very valid point. Auditing is being done by Deloitte, one of the leading companies in that particular field. Initial audit will take place immediately at the close of the ICO to confirm the money flows from incoming crypto, fiat conversion and subsequent gold purchases. It enables investors to track for themselves that all funds have been converted into gold, with no leakage. It will also show more generally the connected legal provisions governing the use and conversion of these assets. After that, we will be having interim compliance audits every six months in addition to full end-of-year accounts as normal. All of this information will be accessible to investors.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

I agree with other poster it all sounds great but please try to stop most of these going to institutions only. pleased you are not selling to them early at least, hate those vulture companies who try to buy up all of good coins like this

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

Firstly, thank you for the continued support and your emails, messages and especially Telegrams. We are now up to date with all the questions raised until the start of today. Most of them revolve around how the gold store functions, how Aurics are exchanged for gold, how the value of Aurics are calculated and that's great as these represent the key advantages and differentiators we have over regular cryptocurrencies.

Please continue to keep the questions coming, we're a little light staffed as it's the weekend but we always make sure to get back to you all asap. In ICO news, we had two more (potential) large investors contact us on Friday - one giving us advance notice of the likely size of their order to ensure we could process it speedily to which we replied that purchases are processed strictly in the order received regardless of size. The second sent in a list of due diligence questions via their legal department, with the purchase of a six figure quantity of Aurics riding on our answers. We are delighted if not a little overwhelmed by the scale of the interest and potential orders for Auric when we start the ICO three weeks today, and we promise to work tirelessly to ensure everything goes smoothly for the ICO, the launch and beyond.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

With the market how it is, it makes sense for myself and my cell to invest in this for the upside and protection against downside. Is there any reason why you're waiting until 1st september if everything is ready to go sooner which it sounds like it is? 

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

With the market how it is, it makes sense for myself and my cell to invest in this for the upside and protection against downside. Is there any reason why you're waiting until 1st september if everything is ready to go sooner which it sounds like it is? 

We always had the 1st September date in our schedule and although everything is in place to start the ICO, we prefer to have these extra couple of weeks for more testing and ensuring all goes smoothly. Additionally, it gives more potential investors longer to discover this opportunity; we would prefer Auric to have as wide a reach as possible with a diverse mix of investors. Either way we are confident we would reach our hard cap of 8 million Aurics fairly rapidly, but it's the right thing to do to make it as fair and equal as we can.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

I personally would be ready to invest earlier also, but have no real issues in waiting as I'll be investing on the first day of the ICO anyway. Who knows, maybe I'll get more for my money by then too. Either way, Auric is a no-brainer at the moment. One of the best white papers I've read, and first use of a 'fan chart' that I've seen outside of the Bank Of England's inflation reports! You can sure tell they have economists and mathematicians on board haha  Grin
Cell24investments

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

It's a great project. I'm going to invest heavily for myself and my cell, do a partial 'flip' on launch and hodl the rest.  As you correctly describe it, a 'no brainer'. It won't go below the ICO price with the gold sell option set at that level. There will be loads using this to exit the market in a private way by selling their crypto into gold, though that will give upwards pressure to Auric pricing so bring that on. Its a well devised structure no wonder the corporations are looking to buy in.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

I personally would be ready to invest earlier also, but have no real issues in waiting as I'll be investing on the first day of the ICO anyway. Who knows, maybe I'll get more for my money by then too. Either way, Auric is a no-brainer at the moment. One of the best white papers I've read, and first use of a 'fan chart' that I've seen outside of the Bank Of England's inflation reports! You can sure tell they have economists and mathematicians on board haha  Grin
Our FD Patrick Chiu will be delighted by your recognition and approval of his fan chart in the white paper, we will pass that onto him when he comes to the office tomorrow!
pobble4lobble

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

pobble want buy the auric now for the bitcoin?  pobble email and have bitcoin now for the auric coin please
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

How can you be sure that your coin will be backed by gold is valid ? You will need to periodically conduct an audit to the coin had value .  Who will conduct the audit ? or do we have to take our word for it ? Thanks.
Cell24investments

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

How can you be sure that your coin will be backed by gold is valid ? You will need to periodically conduct an audit to the coin had value .  Who will conduct the audit ? or do we have to take our word for it ? Thanks.
They've already been asked that and answered on it this page, and to be fair to them it's all in the whitepaper as well

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

pobble want buy the auric now for the bitcoin?  pobble email and have bitcoin now for the auric coin please

Sorry but the ICO is due for September 1st and we won't be selling Aurics before then.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

Our auditing plans are addressed in the 'Auditing' section of our whitepaper, and below is a copy of the answer given earlier in this thread to a similar question, which we trust addresses your point:

"Thank you for raising a very valid point. Auditing is being done by Deloitte, one of the leading companies in that particular field. Initial audit will take place immediately at the close of the ICO to confirm the money flows from incoming crypto, fiat conversion and subsequent gold purchases. It enables investors to track for themselves that all funds have been converted into gold, with no leakage. It will also show more generally the connected legal provisions governing the use and conversion of these assets. After that, we will be having interim compliance audits every six months in addition to full end-of-year accounts as normal. All of this information will be accessible to investors."

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Using gold as the backing value of Auric can be a brilliant decision.
It's because gold has the most stable value of all kind of priceless item.
Doing it will ensure the value of Auric stay stable.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

wow I am very surprised this project has gold support, it seems this is a new thing and few people know this kind of system, you have to give more information so people don't feel panicked and confused
pobble4lobble

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Sorry but the ICO is due for September 1st and we won't be selling Aurics before then.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

pobble has the 2 bitcoins want buy auric now not spetember 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Using gold as the backing value of Auric can be a brilliant decision.
It's because gold has the most stable value of all kind of priceless item.
Doing it will ensure the value of Auric stay stable.

Thank you for your kind comments, it's exactly why we've given Auric gold backing. As well as stability it means the ICO purchase price is very likely the lowest Auric can be, except for any dramatic fall in the gold price which is very unlikely.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

wow I am very surprised this project has gold support, it seems this is a new thing and few people know this kind of system, you have to give more information so people don't feel panicked and confused

Thank you for your comment, we have done our best to ensure that people understand the gold backing of Auric. The white paper especially goes into a lot of detail about the method of operation and economics behind it. We will continue to get the word out there in the time remaining before the ICO to give as many people as possible the chance to invest.

We think the gold backing of Auric is why some institutions are planning large purchases. Security of a minimum price along with lots of upside and a gold hedge. We hope as many as possible buy, we have done no pre-sales on pronicple.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications]/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: