Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2883 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

What is the reason to run this flash ICO over the next two days for 8 hours only. I mean is there something which puts you to raise money for going through the sudden update. I will be watching how this flash round of funds raising goes. While I can get more information about project, team and other things.
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

What is the reason to run this flash ICO over the next two days for 8 hours only. I mean is there something which puts you to raise money for going through the sudden update. I will be watching how this flash round of funds raising goes. While I can get more information about project, team and other things.

Thank you for your comments. The flash ICO runs 18th August for 8 hours and we are offering just 10% of the total supply. The main ICO is still starting September 1st. We have addressed the reasons for doing that in the thread, mainly to help spread out the time period and avoid the risk of institutions buying up at the beginning. We have had contact with several such institutional investors who are planning large purchases in the main ICO, so the flash ICO is a way to hopefully ensure that small and medium investors get a better opportunity to own Auric.

For more information we would refer you to our whitepaper which is linked on the front page of this thread and also on our website. It is very detailed and goes into the structure of Auric, timelines, team etc. It really is the best source of information for the project. Thank you for your interest

Kindest Regards

Audi. Communications
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Sorry, I read it once again: whitepaper, web-site (which looks very childish), and this topic, but...
I can't find any reason for investors to participate in flash Aug 18.
All project looks sc... not serious:
- no real information about team (just names without any related links, etc.)
- no info about physical gold storage. which depositories? addresses, names, etc.
- no info about real audit (please post address of your KAM at any serious audit company before! anything). You're mention Deloitte in this way - is it just kidding?
  when and where you saw any big4 companies related with anything with words ICO especially in such way?

and nothing about this 'flash' or pre-ICO benefits.
x2 tokens?, special bounties?, what will get 'investor' for this 'flash ICO' of extremely risky, 99% scamish 'project'Huh
even brave 'first in line' Ponzi 'investors' will stay away without something what can be converted into real money immediately!

jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

love to know how the people calling this scam get to that. they probably the ones who called ethereum scam before and after its ico haha how did that work out. anyway at least Auric team haven't made this a self-moderated topic. most scam ico's just delete any critical posts or any they don't like.

this saturday suits me better, the main ico im away first week of september so who knows what kind of connection etc I might have had. happy to get sorted this weekend.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

Sorry, I read it once again: whitepaper, web-site (which looks very childish), and this topic, but...
I can't find any reason for investors to participate in flash Aug 18.
All project looks sc... not serious:
- no real information about team (just names without any related links, etc.)
- no info about physical gold storage. which depositories? addresses, names, etc.
- no info about real audit (please post address of your KAM at any serious audit company before! anything). You're mention Deloitte in this way - is it just kidding?
  when and where you saw any big4 companies related with anything with words ICO especially in such way?

and nothing about this 'flash' or pre-ICO benefits.
x2 tokens?, special bounties?, what will get 'investor' for this 'flash ICO' of extremely risky, 99% scamish 'project'Huh
even brave 'first in line' Ponzi 'investors' will stay away without something what can be converted into real money immediately!

Thank you for your comments. We're sorry to hear that you haven't managed to find all the information you're looking for. Details of how and why we are running the Flash ICO have been posted several times throughout this thread, and we will be updating the website nearer the time. The main ICO is still scheduled for 1st September as in our white paper, and if investors prefer to wait for that then that's entirely their choice.

Equally, full details of how the gold exchange works is also in the white paper, along with where the gold funding comes from (ie the ICO) and why this feature is useful to a cryptocurrency. IF you prefer all the cryptocurrencies that have no backing and no intrinsic value to invest in at an ICO, then that's also your choice. Additionally, yes our auditing is being done by Deloitte, full details of this are available shortly. Again, most cryptocurrencies do NO auditing at all.

In light of all this, we did find it disappointing that you resorted to calling us 'scamish'. But again, we welcome all constructive comments, positive or negative and we do thank you for taking the time to post. We're sorry that Auric doesn't seem to be for you, but best wishes with your investments.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Auric team, can you please tell me how much of the main ICO is likely to sell out quickly in september?  I know why you're doing the flash ico but how much of a risk is there of the main one going that quick, really?  just trying to get a handle on the demand and timeframes, stuff like that.
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

pobble is look forward to ICO flash and have bitcoin for the auric coin ready to buy
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

lol at calling this a scam because their website isn't covered with flashy animations and stolen Google images.

more substance in this white paper than 95% or more that I've read. investing most of my planned cash in the flash ICO assuming I manage to get some, then will maybe put more in at the main ICO depending on market conditions and other factors at the time

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

Good morning all, this is a busy day for us here as we get ready for our eight hour Flash ICO, schedules for tomorrow 1600UTC. Although it wasn't originally planned, we're confident it's the right thing to do to sell just 10% and help ease the expected rush at the start of the main ICO 1st September.  We had already run extensive checks and tests on our processes so apart from having to schedule more staff to handle the process tomorrow, we had all the systems in place to go beforehand.

Full audits from Deloitte will be available immediately on close of the main ICO, showing complete cash flows from crypto into fiat and then gold, along with all balances held by Auric Foundation, in a simple to view and understand double-entry style system. They will also be available via a link on Deloitte's own site. We hope this addresses all comments made about our auditing, and gives potential investors clarity, transparency and security.

A reminder for tomorrow - we will update the website first thing tomorrow with the Flash ICO page, and also post it here and to all those who have registered with us for updates. You'll just need an email address and a wallet with BTC or ETH that you directly control. Full instructions on how to participate will be on the website Flash ICO page tomorrow. This will also have the pricing, expressed in Aurics/BTC and Aurics/ETH for convenience. Minimum purchases are 0.02BTC or 0.3ETH, as per our white paper. Only 800,000 are available tomorrow (10% of total supply) and the Flash ICO will run for a maximum of 8 hours or until that amount has been sold.

It's an exciting time for Auric, and thank you all for the messages over the past day or so in support of us generally, and almost universally in support of the Flash ICO. We value all comments, positive or otherwise and hope we have answered you all fully. We will try to issue a further update later today with any relevant news or to just answer any common questions arising on this thread or via our contact methods.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Excellent to find something on here that isn't akin to 'fake bews'!

Congratulations you persuaded me to join here for the first time since I left in the crypto winter of 2014. Fortunately, I hoarded my bitcoin from then. This is the first coin I've been remotely interested in owning since then, with the exception of Monero.

You have my attention, tomorrow you'll have my investment.
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Good morning all, this is a busy day for us here as we get ready for our eight hour Flash ICO, schedules for tomorrow 1600UTC. Although it wasn't originally planned, we're confident it's the right thing to do to sell just 10% and help ease the expected rush at the start of the main ICO 1st September.  We had already run extensive checks and tests on our processes so apart from having to schedule more staff to handle the process tomorrow, we had all the systems in place to go beforehand.

Full audits from Deloitte will be available immediately on close of the main ICO, showing complete cash flows from crypto into fiat and then gold, along with all balances held by Auric Foundation, in a simple to view and understand double-entry style system. They will also be available via a link on Deloitte's own site. We hope this addresses all comments made about our auditing, and gives potential investors clarity, transparency and security.

A reminder for tomorrow - we will update the website first thing tomorrow with the Flash ICO page, and also post it here and to all those who have registered with us for updates. You'll just need an email address and a wallet with BTC or ETH that you directly control. Full instructions on how to participate will be on the website Flash ICO page tomorrow. This will also have the pricing, expressed in Aurics/BTC and Aurics/ETH for convenience. Minimum purchases are 0.02BTC or 0.3ETH, as per our white paper. Only 800,000 are available tomorrow (10% of total supply) and the Flash ICO will run for a maximum of 8 hours or until that amount has been sold.

It's an exciting time for Auric, and thank you all for the messages over the past day or so in support of us generally, and almost universally in support of the Flash ICO. We value all comments, positive or otherwise and hope we have answered you all fully. We will try to issue a further update later today with any relevant news or to just answer any common questions arising on this thread or via our contact methods.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

I'm ready for flash ICO - really good for me as I'm away when main ICO starts. But would be doing it tomorrow anyway I think as fed up of missing out on these things by procrastinating too much. And appreciate the update about auditing and the timeframes it's reassuring. I actually have dealings with Deloitte in my work and would warn you that although they do a good job they are over zealous and think they own the universe, so make sure you have all the paperwork ready for them. Just saying.
bitcoin_hoarder

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

My plan, looking at the gold price and the bitcoin price, is to buy about 10,000 of these although it will probably end up more by the time of the main ICO depending on how I feel. I think a lot of people won't quite grasp the whole way their gold backing coin assignation works, hence they won't see the importance of an ICO investment. It seems the much bigger players have though, which is why they're splitting the ICO up like this.

I suspect it will be the usual story, the big investors will end up with large chunks of this in the ICO (s) and the smaller staking individuals will moan about it when it launches at a higher multiple. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I'll repost this prediction if/when it's realised in a month or so!
Maylun

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Any information about your team?

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Auric team, can you please tell me how much of the main ICO is likely to sell out quickly in september?  I know why you're doing the flash ico but how much of a risk is there of the main one going that quick, really?  just trying to get a handle on the demand and timeframes, stuff like that.

Thank you for contacting us - whilst we can't be precise about who and how much is going to be invested how quickly into the main ICO on 1st September, we are concerned enough about a number of potentially large purchases from institutional parties that have been in contact with us for us to decide to run this flash ICO to try and lower the risk. The best advice we can give is that although we don't expect the main ICO to sell out immediately, there is a risk of that if the parties in contact with us all follow through on their implied investments.

Any information about your team?

There is a large section on the main members of the Auric team in our detailed whitepaper, which is downloadable from a link on the front page of this thread and on our website. Further enquiries to us about specific departmental team members are welcomed should the information presented in our whitepaper not prove sufficient.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

maybe create a discord group or telegram group for communication would better than just a discord channel
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

They're on telegram ive messaged them a few times over that

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

In response to a lot of messages today about the Flash ICO, yes the website will be updated with the Flash ICO page and information by the start of tomorrow, but it will only be live for payments to be made at 1600 UTC, the start time of the eight hour flash period (or until the 800,000 Aurics are sold, whichever is the sooner) Exciting times for Auric!

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

They're on telegram ive messaged them a few times over that

I found them very responsive on Telegram, they even went off and found their maths guy who did the price analysis in the white paper to have a quick chat with me about some of the technical side of their blockchain and a few other things. Really impressed.
bitcoin_hoarder

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Breaking open my bitcoin hoard for the first time in over four years tomorrow for this will be...emotional  Grin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Good Morning, and thank you for all the communications made to us overnight - we are currently working out way through them and aim to have all questions/issues answered in the next hour or so. We greatly appreciate your consideration and comments.

The Flash ICO is imminent! Starting at 1600 UTC today, and running for just eight hours or until the 10% of our total supply has been sold, it's the first opportunity for investors to own this unique currency. We have now updated the website with a 'Flash ICO Purchase' link - find it from our homepage, the front page of this thread or for your convenience, right HERE.

We have added the form, but please do not submit your purchase order before the official start time of 1600 UTC or it will not be processed. We will be processing and sending out purchase invoices strictly in the order received after 1600 UTC so you may experience a delay depending on where your purchase is placed in the initial surge of orders. But please be patient, we will be in contact with you as soon as possible - we have a team ready for this, and it's been in the planning for many months.

We will update this thread regularly, including as soon as the Flash ICO starts and when it is closed. In addition to this, the 'Aurics For Sale' total will be updated frequently. Thank you all for helping us deliver Auric to you, your comments throughout this final period have been invaluable.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: