Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2881 times)
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

Just a quick Sunday update to thank you all once again for your incredible support for Auric, both in messages and more importantly in buying up the 10% of the suppl that was offered yesterday in our 'Flash ICO'. And not only buying it all, but doing so in just over five hours!

We had a couple of issues where people sent multiples payment forms and a couple of people unhappy that they missed out by being too far down in the queue before the coins were sold. But all of these are now resolved, and for those that did miss out rest assured that the main ICO is still set for 1st September as has always been the plan in our white paper.  After a sixteen hour day for all of us yesterday, we're now up to date with everything and are all going to enjoy the rest of Sunday with friends and families. So support questions will not be answered until tomorrow morning, unless its a very urgent issue related to the Flash ICO in which case please use our Telegram.

Have a great day.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

No team info ?

All in the white paper, along with a lot of detail on the coin, the blockchain, the timeline and more.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Seems that you are really new here in crypto. By any means you are not the very first project to have the gold backing. Did you know about Xaurum? They are one of those who are gold-backed projects. And so many others. But most of them were scammers and dead already. But claiming to be the first, I think is not right. Do your research first.
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Seems that you are really new here in crypto. By any means you are not the very first project to have the gold backing. Did you know about Xaurum? They are one of those who are gold-backed projects. And so many others. But most of them were scammers and dead already. But claiming to be the first, I think is not right. Do your research first.

Perhaps you didn't read their white paper and/or understood it. I invested in their flash ico yesterday where they offered a small percentage of the total amount for sale early, and I made sure i understood it thoroughly before putting my money into it. They're the first to assign a gold value to each coin AND give you the option to trade X amount of auric coins for actual gold anytime after launch. After yesterdays sale, by my rough calculations of the gold price they already have somewhere close to $1M in gold accounts now against the coin issuance and the main ico is still to come. Yes ive seen others with so-called gold backing but Auric is quite different, imo anyway.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

all 'investors' can write to it's local Deloitte division and just ask about this... project
https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en.html?icid=site_selector_global

I have experience only with KPMG and (long time ago) with Arthur Andersen (yes, scamers was born long time before anything 'crypto').
And I'm pretty sure that using of Deloitte name here is unauthorized.

So, your money now on the way to nowhere.
Sorry, but it was your's decision.

bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

all 'investors' can write to it's local Deloitte division and just ask about this... project

I have experience only with KPMG and (long time ago) with Arthur Andersen (yes, scamers was born long time before anything 'crypto').

Good idea. I was happy with all my checks and diligence so I bought some auric at the weekend but as ever with crypto it's always best to make your own decisions on whatever criteria you set. For example, you only have to go back through other threads and read some stuff written during the early stages of the successful and some of the wildly successful crypto, same + and - posts. You pick your poison, put your money in and see what happens. It has always been that way. No one can really predict 'good' or 'bad' coins or we would all have piled into all the successful ones at the start wouldn't we  Grin

I'm happy to see where this one goes, with the coins value secured against gold its a lot better than most empty erc20's or the like
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

I think they've done really well. I know the ico at the weekend was only for 10% of the coins but to sell them all out as quick as they did shows there is a lot of interest of the paying kind in this project. I'm as confident in this one as I've been in any crypto for a while, and in fact with current market as it is this is the better kind to be in where it has a real minimum starting value to the coin rather than nothing at all!  give me that over a hype coin where the developers award themselves loads of them AND take the ico cash too. this one does neither of those so credit goes to their team for that.
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

I got in touch with Deloitte just before the flash ICO, emailed them directly rather than that link. I've had a standard response that they're looking into my query blah blah blah so will keep everyone updated. But I too invested in the weekend initial ICO so I guess that definitely demonstrates my confidence. And they don't sell 800,000 coins at I think around $1.18 each by accident.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

So, any official reaction from Deloitte here
+ any REAL (not that .... in whitepaper) information about depository which will work with anything 'crypto' - and people spent real money on this will be happy.

But now it smells very bad.
And take into account current market's situation.

I think it's enough warnings for anyone here.
do not say that you were not warned

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Good afternoon to all, it's been a busy day at Auric as we digest a successful Flash ICO on the Saturday - all of the funds are now in our merchant accounts and you now have gold backed currency in your possession.

To refute a comment from the previous post, it's actually the perfect coin for the current market - regardless of what happens with crypto in general, your Auric will always have that base value in gold of 0.001oz, effectively what you paid for the coins in the first place at the weekend. And if gold rises, then the 0.001oz will be worth more. We're sure most of you understand this fully of course, but it's not helpful having incorrect information posted on here for others! And as in our white paper, Deloitte's initial audit will be available for all to see immediately at the conclusion of the ICO, once we know the complete picture of cash flows into the company.

And of course, you also equally understand that the Auric market doesn't 'work with anything crypto' - it's merely a convenient method for Auric holders to convert their Auric into gold at the value of the coin itself, should they so wish. As the fan chart in our white paper suggests though, this won't even be necessary as the coin is likely to appreciate in its own right, separate from its intrinsic gold value. Auric, more so than most other crypto out there, isn't linked to ethereum like the erc20 clones, and is likely to chart its own price. It's also a perfect hedge, with the gold protection in the event of price turbulence.

As we always state, new investors should really read the white paper to ensure they understand exactly how Auric works, its functions, timeline etc.  As we build up towards the main ICO that starts next weekend, this will be more important than ever. Thanks as always for your support, we are nearly up to date with all the questions raised over the weekend. Please be patient if we haven't yet got back to you.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

pobble thanking the auric for coins in ico saturday but when auric chain and exchanges start. after ico spetember 1?
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

pobble thanking the auric for coins in ico saturday but when auric chain and exchanges start. after ico spetember 1?

They have stated that launch is about 2 weeks after the ICO finishes so sometime in September or early October. Guess exact date depends on how quickly the ICO sells out.
cryptodabbler2014

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

can you please confirm which exchanges this is going to be listed on when it launches?

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

can you please confirm which exchanges this is going to be listed on when it launches?

Thank you for your question - we see from earlier in the thread that you have purchased some coins in our flash ICO - thank you for your support of our coin, and congratulations on being one of our earliest investors.

As per our whitepaper, Auric will be on multiple exchanges from launch. Several of these are medium sized exchanges and we are still working on contracts for one, hopefully two more in addition to the three already secured. NDA's prevent us for disclosing at this time, but rest assured these are major exchanges that most investors in crypto will be familiar with - you won't be disappointed with either the choice, or the quality of the selection.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bitcoin_hoarder

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Thank you for your question - we see from earlier in the thread that you have purchased some coins in our flash ICO - thank you for your support of our coin, and congratulations on being one of our earliest investors.

As per our whitepaper, Auric will be on multiple exchanges from launch. Several of these are medium sized exchanges and we are still working on contracts for one, hopefully two more in addition to the three already secured. NDA's prevent us for disclosing at this time, but rest assured these are major exchanges that most investors in crypto will be familiar with - you won't be disappointed with either the choice, or the quality of the selection.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

I won't be selling mine anyway, gotta be kidding me. But appreciate that there are always flippers in these kind of ICOs who want quick profit now rather than potentially massive profit later. Not my strategy, hence my username!
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

I won't be selling mine anyway, gotta be kidding me. But appreciate that there are always flippers in these kind of ICOs who want quick profit now rather than potentially massive profit later. Not my strategy, hence my username!

pobble want auric coin make much money quick and buy more auric coin in spetember 1 ico. pobble thanking auric team

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Thank you for your comment, we'd like to confirm the answer given by another poster - we will be launching Quadra, our distributed ledger for Auric, no more than two weeks after the conclusion of the main ICO, which begins 1st September. Please read the white paper for more details.

The team here is working hard to ensure all is ready for the main ICO. The Flash ICO last Saturday went smoothly, but we learned a few things from the way we processed the purchases and this has enabled us to refine our systems further. In terms of the funds, they are all secured in our gold depository merchant accounts, backing up the 800,000 Aurics sold last weekend with genuine, intrinsic value of (currently) $1.19 each. Please bear in mind that is the gold value should owners wish to trade in for the precious metal via the Auric Market after launch - the dollar value of Auric as a cryptocurrency is anticipated to launch higher than that.

We will give a fuller update at the weekend as we continue to build towards the ICO - when the other 90% (7,2000,000) Auric's will be available to purchase.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bitcoin_hoarder

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Just received a pretty thorough report emailed to me from Auric regarding the flash ico, the money they took in, how it went through to gold, updated financial projections etc etc.  Unexpected and just reinforces the quality behind this company and their currency. Glad to have bought in early, but lets get the main ico done and all the Aurics sold so we can go to launch as soon as possible.
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

Just received a pretty thorough report emailed to me from Auric regarding the flash ico, the money they took in, how it went through to gold, updated financial projections etc etc.  Unexpected and just reinforces the quality behind this company and their currency. Glad to have bought in early, but lets get the main ico done and all the Aurics sold so we can go to launch as soon as possible.

Got one too, must be going to all the Flash ICO investors. Actually makes me wanna put more in when the main ICO comes around next weekend, not that I wanna sound greedy or anything haha.
cryptodabbler2014

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Hard to know how long the main ico will last, i guess most of us on here bought some or all in the flash which sold out in a few hours?  but from what they said in the progress email i got today, the institutions will be out for the main ico so even though they have loads more left they could even go just as quickly, or by the middle of the week anyway as all of the funds will have theirs by then i guess.

Might buy more but I did get a LARGE number in the flash ico!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: