Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2883 times)
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Brief weekend update: We are now all set for the main Auric ICO, which begins at 1600 UTC a week today, Saturday 1st September!  Investors in the Flash ICO should now have all received their welcome pack, along with complete financials for their investments.

For everyone else, don't worry we still have 90% of the total Auric supply available. We know that institutions are making some large buys out of that (which was one of the main drivers for running the Flash event last weekend) but it shouldn't be a problem getting the allocation you're looking for as long as you buy early. We can't even begin to give a projection for how long the Aurics will be available, as we certainly didn't anticipate selling out of all 800,000 as quickly as we did last Saturday! 

We will continue to fine-tune our processes over the coming week, along with a couple more dry-runs to ensure all our systems are ready and of course continue to answer all the many queries that come our way over Telegram and email, and we appreciate the solid we've had for this unique cryptocurrency.

Have a great weekend.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

pobble buys the auric in ico flash and wants launch very soon for the auric coin rise price for pobble
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Brief weekend update: We are now all set for the main Auric ICO, which begins at 1600 UTC a week today, Saturday 1st September!  Investors in the Flash ICO should now have all received their welcome pack, along with complete financials for their investments.

For everyone else, don't worry we still have 90% of the total Auric supply available. We know that institutions are making some large buys out of that (which was one of the main drivers for running the Flash event last weekend) but it shouldn't be a problem getting the allocation you're looking for as long as you buy early. We can't even begin to give a projection for how long the Aurics will be available, as we certainly didn't anticipate selling out of all 800,000 as quickly as we did last Saturday! 

We will continue to fine-tune our processes over the coming week, along with a couple more dry-runs to ensure all our systems are ready and of course continue to answer all the many queries that come our way over Telegram and email, and we appreciate the solid we've had for this unique cryptocurrency.

Have a great weekend.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

Thank you for the great welcome pack it was excellent surprise to receive a detailed document like that about the flash ico investments.
bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

Auric is going to be massive - for me to break into my bitcoin stash which I haven't touched since 2014 says it all really. Most bought of what I wanted in the flash ICO but I'll dip into it again for sure once the ICO proper starts next weekend  Wink
Rangnara

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.

We sold 10% of the total supply in a Flash ICO last week in five hours, but our main ICO starts this Saturday 1st September at 1600 UTC. We would suggest reading our white paper for more details.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Auric is going to be massive - for me to break into my bitcoin stash which I haven't touched since 2014 says it all really. Most bought of what I wanted in the flash ICO but I'll dip into it again for sure once the ICO proper starts next weekend  Wink

You and me both along with a lot of others!!!  Can't wait for it to launch into this stagnant market. Perfect timing for a coin that works the way it does. People should remember about the quadra blockchain they're using. I know they don't call it a blockchain, but anyway. free transactions and scaleable is everything that bitcoin and most of the others fall down on. Go Auric.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

This project will attract many investors since their investment will be backed by gold. My question is, will there be bounty for community members who may want to support this project with their skills and time
pobble4lobble

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

This project will attract many investors since their investment will be backed by gold. My question is, will there be bounty for community members who may want to support this project with their skills and time
no bounty! all coins are backed by same gold so how can they do bounty!  pobble got the auric in flash ico but more selling the auric 1 sptember and pobble wants the auric price go up lot when launch

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

No bounty. Each and every Auric is backed by an equivalent amount of gold (converted from investors purchases) so there is no way we can issue 'free' coins. So far we sold 10% of the total supply of Auric in a Flash ICO last week - our main ICO starts this Saturday at 1600 UTC, when the remaining 90% or 7,200,000 Auric's will be sold.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

no bounty! all coins are backed by same gold so how can they do bounty!  pobble got the auric in flash ico but more selling the auric 1 sptember and pobble wants the auric price go up lot when launch

wish they had given free coins, now that would have been worth serious money trading them straight back. of course as they explain thats why there is no bounty on this - auric coins are actually worth something

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Just a reminder that it's now 2 days until the start of the Auric ICO. Please be sure to have bitcoin or ether in a wallet you directly control, along with an email account that is secure. ICO will begin 1600 UTC 1st September, with the remaining 90% of Auric coins available for purchase. Purchase rate will be equivalent of 0.001oz of gold at that day's price, expressed in BTC or ETH.

Thank you for all your ongoing questions and support, we value and appreciate all your comments.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

I believe that Your trading platform has a huge potential.If the team puts all their knowledge and efforts into this project,we will soon see a reliable and secure financial platform for cryptocurrency trading.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Another important reminder that we are about 24 hours from the beginning of the Auric main ICO, where the remaining 90% (7,200,000) Auric coins will be available!

We will be updating the website tomorrow with prices and quantities remaining in the lead-up to the ICO start at 1600 UTC, please do not try to send purchase orders before that time as it will be rejected. We did have a lot sent in just before the Flash ICO started and although we replied explaining the order was put in too early, some did miss out as the Flash ICO sold out so quickly. And although there are a lot more coins available tomorrow, there are also expected to be larger buy orders, so it is important to remember both not to buy before 1600 UTC, but equally to avoid disappointment do not leave it too long after that.

It's a very exciting time for Auric and we look forward to putting our gold backed coins in the hands of eager buyers tomorrow! Thank you all again for your messages.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I believe that Your trading platform has a huge potential.If the team puts all their knowledge and efforts into this project,we will soon see a reliable and secure financial platform for cryptocurrency trading.

This is a cryptocurrency not a trading platform. They offer to buy back Auric in exchange for the stated gold value of the coin but not a trading platform not sure why you think that!  I bought a load in the flash ico couple weeks back but they doing the ico proper this weekend.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Final reminder - Auric ICO starts 1600 UTC today! Please visit website to put your orders in after that time!

Updates to follow.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

Brief update: we've been super busy processing Auric purchase orders since the ICO started earlier today.

We will update the amount remaining tomorrow, but it's looking like close to 2,000,000 sold already which is incredible support. We have had a good mix of purchase sizes, ranging from a few hundred dollars of Auric all the way up to one six figure purchase.

Thank you all, and please be a little patient if you've put a purchase order in and haven't received your invoice yet... we're working through the backlog as quickly as possible.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Chukwukadibia.Fes

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

Hello, dev's!
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
DavidRi

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the idea is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this business will lift off around beginning 2019
cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

I bought my Auric in the flash ico, but looks like they are still going quick. Had a look on their website, 5,300,000 left out of 7,200,000 at the start of the ICO. Can't wait for Auric to get them all sold and then launch the ledger and gold exchange asap.

Lot of smart people will realise the potential here. Wait for the institutions to buy tomorrow and see how long this ICO runs for then!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: