Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Auric: The New Gold Standard [ICO Sold Out. $9M Now In Reserves]  (Read 2881 times)
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Auric ICO Day 5 Update

Auric Remaining: Approx 5%

Almost there, we fully expect the last few hundred thousand to sell by the end of the week. Launch should be before the end of September now. Incredible response and rate of sale. We now have over $8M in the Auric gold reserves backing this currency. Full audit was sent to Auric holders in the info pack sent out couple of hours earlier. We promised to be transparent in all our operations, we trust you'll enjoy reading the initial Deloitte audit (or not, if it's too in-depth!)

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

I was going to post on here about the information you emailed to me earlier but you already have. How often does an ICO sent out a audit no less?!. An audit. At ICO stage!  Absolutely fantastic and to those who doubted this one for its truthfulness or capabilities....just....laughing is the only answer to them.

Not sure how much of the 95% sold has gone to big investors versus the regular investors such as myself, but frankly I don't care. Looking forward to gains along with the security of gold behind my base investment level. No wonder it's (virtually) sold out so soon.
Eric Swiran

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Hello,  What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
auric_communications (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Hello,  What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

If you read our thread and white paper you would understand there was no airdrop. Neither was an airdrop possible owing to the nature of our coin issuance. Every single coin issued is backed up by an equivalent value of gold, which is then stored against this coin as security should the coin owner wish to convert out of crypto into the precious metal.

We have raised over $8M, and at the conclusion of the ICO which is expected in the next couple of days when the last Auric are sold, the total stored in our merchant accounts at the gold depositories will be around $9.5M.

We would now suggest anyone who still wishes to buy Auric do so very quickly as there is now only around 5% of the coin supply left for ownership.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.
brothachen

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Hello, is there any program for bounties or airdrop I can participate in? This project sounds great!
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

Hello, is there any program for bounties or airdrop I can participate in? This project sounds great!

Didn't you see the posts above?! No airdrop for reason they've explained over and over!

ICO is on but almost finished if you want to buy some you'll have to be fast. This is a AAA project, I invested my cells' funds from last month, this month and next month into this such is my confidence.

We won't have long to wait either as launch should be this month now according to posts here and the latest pack they emailed me yesterday.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

with which exchanges your project will cooperate in the future. The exchange where the listing of coins is a very important indicator of the success of the project.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Auric ICO Day 6 Update

Auric Still Available: 170,000 out of 8,000,000 (98% sold)

As we approach the end of the ICO, we would advise those investors still looking to buy that you may not receive the allocation you are looking for, depending on the time your purchase order is processed. We are processing all applications strictly in the order received regardless of size - this is the fairest way to allocate these last few Aurics. A reminder - there won't be any further Auric issuance - this will be the last opportunity to obtain them at their base value of 0.001oz equivalent gold price. When the price of Auric rises at launch (as all our modelling indiciates), it's worth bearing in mind that Auric purchases made at these higher levels will not benefit to the same degree as our ICO investors. Please read our white paper for more details on this.

We had an order for 100,000 Aurics first thing this morning, which has significantly reduced the amount of coins still available, but we hope you are all able to get the allocations you're seeking before the ICO concludes.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Lomasdisptoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

with which exchanges your project will cooperate in the future. The exchange where the listing of coins is a very important indicator of the success of the project.
At launch, we will be on bitstamp and kraken, along with several others to be confirmed. So it can be seen from day one that Auric has the confidence and liquidity for smooth transactions. In addition, we will have the Auric Market active for those holders who wish to sell their coins for the precious metal at the coins base value of 0.001oz per Auric.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

At launch, we will be on bitstamp and kraken, along with several others to be confirmed. So it can be seen from day one that Auric has the confidence and liquidity for smooth transactions. In addition, we will have the Auric Market active for those holders who wish to sell their coins for the precious metal at the coins base value of 0.001oz per Auric.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

U are already on kraken, and the volume is about to outstrip bitcoin. At kraken we normally trade between euro and alts but we are open to test new markets too, namely euro - labia pair. I have requested kraken team to delist this coin to free up some space for labia market, and at this moment we are in the process of deliberating the specifics of labia wallet setup.

taiise

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
jenniferwilson34

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

U are already on kraken, and the volume is about to outstrip bitcoin. At kraken we normally trade between euro and alts but we are open to test new markets too, namely euro - labia pair. I have requested kraken team to delist this coin to free up some space for labia market, and at this moment we are in the process of deliberating the specifics of labia wallet setup.

??!! Can I have some of what you're taking?!  Grin

already own all the Auric I want. Looking forward to selling some of them for higher to cover my original investment then hodl baby!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Thank you for your support, as we thanks all those who have supported us throughout this ICO with posts and investments. We anticipate the ICO concluding by this weekend at the latest, we will let you all know when the last coins have been purchased. All Auric owners should have received our latest info pack by now with lots more details about the impending launch. Full audit will also be sent to investors within 7 days of the conclusion of the ICO.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
bitcoin_hoarder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications

??!! Can I have some of what you're taking?!  Grin

already own all the Auric I want. Looking forward to selling some of them for higher to cover my original investment then hodl baby!

Same here. First time I had broken into my bitcoin stash since 2014.  Part selling at launch then holding.
bankgirlmjp

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I have to admit I own a figure amount of Auric. And not bothered at all because they've already gone up in gold value since I bought them, regardless of what happens in the currency value at launch.This is what people who haven't invested in this are missing. As an ICO investor in particular, it's a no-brainer.

cryptodabbler2014

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

I did buy some more in the main ico but got most of mine in the flash ico few weeks ago - pays to be alert!
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

Successful ICO, well done Auric on a quick sale of these. Proves I was correct to invest early and in a big way.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

Auric ICO Day 8 Update:

Auric Remaining: 76,000 out of 8,000,000

We are now 99% sold in the ICO, just a few left before it closes for good. IF you're an existing investor looking to top up your holding (which we have experienced a lot with Flash ICO investors returning for more in the main ICO) or a new investor wanting to obtain some of our currency, the message is be quick!

We're mostly focused on the launch now, which should be later this month. Thank ou all for your support and participation in the ICO. We now have over $9M of funds in our gold depositories, backing each and every single coin you own with its weight in gold. All Auric holders should have received our interim audit in one of their info packs. Please read at your leisure for peace of mind and to confirm the balances of the company are where we say they are.

Further update as soon as these last few Auric sell and the ICO concludes.

Kindest Regards

Auric Communications
Blaspirata

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: