Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3883 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?
Yes, of course, the second round is planned for next month. Stay in the social networks of the project and you do not miss the information about the start of generosity.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

It's nice that encrybit Is focussed on developing a secure crypto currency exchange that doesn't compromise on agility or user friendliness ICOits revolutionary trading platform offers a streamlined experience for tranding platform efforts and a centralized experience for the traders and I think ur white papers or road maps are getting to final of desin
Encrybit is a centralized and exchange and your team us very well aware that a bunch of traders prefer decentralized exchange and I liked encrybit that is planning to buy a a token which is available and starts on September which as I heard an I'm waiting for it.
Cleo frost

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

congratulations to the lucky WINNERS!!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

I was going to visit the website of this project and was planning to just click a link on it and didn't able to find one. I was suggesting that the team will enhance much further its Ann thread so that an ease to the website as well as the whitepaper and social media channels can find easily. A good promotion also it what the Encrybit needs.
Exactly. But, for some reasons, just let them decide what they gonna use and how they designed the announcement thread.
Obviously it is their choice how they announcement their bounty but it should be easier for everyone that they can understand what is the project all about    
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
All the participants want to win, but this is impossible, since there will be a certain amount of winners. All we have to do is fulfill the conditions of participation in the drawing and just wait patiently for the results to be announced.

I think the event has already ended and their are just sorting winners from the huge amount of participants. Anyway, I am still looking forward for more new updates about encrybit and their future plans.

Same here. I will just keep on waiting for the team's new plans and updates in promotional activities because I'm sure there will be also have a good amounts of rewards. Soon, the project will be recognized as the team are doing their best effort to give more reasons why the project needs to be invested.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
I believe that not everything is lost for you, because this contest was not final and in the future the distributions will be repeated. Therefore, do not miss your chance and watch the thread in time to register.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.

It's a centralized exchange. Sure, other promotional activities are lined up.

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.

Generally there is no problem with having more exchanges as it is good to have some competitive service providers. Although it is true that in the end most traders will go where the most trading volume is.

You're right and maybe because traders wanted to surely they can make a profit. Everyone wants to earned some good benefits so obviously, we seek for what is more beneficial. Let's just hope that this platform have a better plan ahead in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

I think all these people are really lucky. I would really like to get on one of these lists. I hope that this will happen in the near future and I will win at least something for the first time.
we missed the lucky airdrop. hopefully they gonna announce 2nd round so that we can participate in it.
I think this will not happen. Developers rather generously reward all these participants, so they will not have the funds for such a distribution for the second time.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.

It's a centralized exchange. Sure, other promotional activities are lined up.

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.

Generally there is no problem with having more exchanges as it is good to have some competitive service providers. Although it is true that in the end most traders will go where the most trading volume is.

You're right and maybe because traders wanted to surely they can make a profit. Everyone wants to earned some good benefits so obviously, we seek for what is more beneficial. Let's just hope that this platform have a better plan ahead in the near future.

Definitely true, because the first aim of the traders is to gain high profit. Besides in crypto market it is really risky in terms of investing but the last say or decision will be on us individual. It just a matter on how we gain such profit because we have different ideas and stategy. Hoping this project will make it on top because it has really a potential.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
I believe that not everything is lost for you, because this contest was not final and in the future the distributions will be repeated. Therefore, do not miss your chance and watch the thread in time to register.
I don't think there will be another one on this as the team already set for the next stage on their promotions which is the bounty programs and the token sales. Hopefully, this will also be acknowledged by the people and helped the project become more popular in this forum and in social medias.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

it was an official statement from the developers that the distribution will be repeated? Or is it just your guesses? I would not want to miss the second chance to participate in this distribution.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Normally, whitepaper should be available publicly to every one who likes to read it, I didn't get why you make it available only for those who have registered for private sale !
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?

I think they are planning on launching other campaigns soon for social media promotion? Let us just wait for the contest to award all the winners.
As i know so far, the team will running more bounty for not only gain investor but also making awareness for community.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Normally, whitepaper should be available publicly to every one who likes to read it, I didn't get why you make it available only for those who have registered for private sale !
Yes. I totally agree with you, Encrybit team should do more carefully when really want people will come to this project. They should give us more details at not only whitepaper.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

Opportunity is limited on first 10k participants how about the remaining participants who was interested to proceed their involvement by choosing with Encrybit plans and activities, hoping they implement more opportunities for the users who left alone Cry
They might have done it for some reason, such as for first comers, Well your suggestion are a good one though, hope they could actually give other opportunities.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

We are announcing the 9th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 15, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@abdiway1987
@ahmedmzd07
@alevladspb
@alone_kute_boy
@AnsonDin
@anupmynokia
@arturo08305242
@Asbab4real
@AzubuikeChibuz3
@bakgwei1
@Big2Moses
@bitcoingold123
@Bobmarl86702084
@caca_
@champbangla
@CharleesDominic
@chaudha787
@cilorarns
@CPN1987
@CryptoCrazy1
@CryptoJayd
@cryptotto
@DKierian
@doanhienan
@dolong2212
@DUNKANDUNKANDUN
@een_yasm
@Engineer2012
@EsCHRIS1
@Faruk_Omeragic
@Forkanul1
@fred_riiches
@greatmido
@gustiiy
@Harich122
@HartJohNn
@Hismotto
@hoangto72668058
@iamRevelation
@inderjot_dr
@integrityboy
@irpansy09096981
@IVEORZ
@JedCrypto
@johnphambtc
@king669999
@kononoVV
@kripto78877791
@Lastrider2012
@lehuut1999
@lGmmaIJ0sxLS6Cy
@m_macko_o
@mabia_afrin
@MaitySampa
@mao5791
@mattbiz01
@mckormick212
@mdtaraq15
@Meh85411
@mehrakishor82
@mfuz32
@micosss43
@MoneyInWeb1
@moneymaking201
@MrKramenForums
@MrsmartBusiness
@multivitaminpro
@Niclause19
@NurulRose2
@oceanic414
@Oyekachi204
@PhanHun00135217
@pitannosuke
@Raj44980239
@RichBrozer
@RnqhRkPPMVrFryn
@robbya14
@Rock_bitcoin
@rockzu07
@rodycrypto
@roger
@sahibsab
@Sallu70932437
@santhosh121081
@sapan_123
@Semiauto04
@sergei38008779
@Sic58FC
@solidmoneyti
@spartayino
@Sufiev90
@syedrasool2017
@teebossjay
@thanhhuyen1117
@TuanAnh1011
@tungan65
@venkii28
@Vynguye91672981
@yongthanyee
@zhechengh

Congratulations to all the winners! 900 winners are declared till now!

Not in the winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

An official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Have checked on the website and read through the litepaper. It is well detailed and I look forward to having the whitepaper in September. I look forward to getting updated on this site.
They still have alot of plans for this project ans certainly they will be able to accomplish all thier platforms for this project.

Yes, there are promotional and project related activities are lined up. Please keep eye on our Telegram Group for latest updates. Thanks!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?

Sorry. Yes, there is bounty program in September. Follow the Encrybit Telegram group to stay updated!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
All the participants want to win, but this is impossible, since there will be a certain amount of winners. All we have to do is fulfill the conditions of participation in the drawing and just wait patiently for the results to be announced.

I think the event has already ended and their are just sorting winners from the huge amount of participants. Anyway, I am still looking forward for more new updates about encrybit and their future plans.

As a part of our project, we conducted 'Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey' to collect exhaustive details on advanced cryptocurrency trading features, traders’ personal preferences towards trading platforms. That will help us to implement the advanced features and functionality on the 'Traders’ Exchange - Encrybit'.

Survey ended on 31st July 2018 and received 10k+ participants. Please review official announcement - https://medium.com/@enbofficial/encrybit-survey-is-now-closed-thanks-to-all-participants-d8a5b9010916

Please follow Encrybit Telegram Group for upcoming events and updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: