Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3878 times)
coinweez

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

This an incredible project after reading your whitepaper. You also have a great website and idea and also a well organised team. Is there a bounty campaign and how can i participate? I wish you all the best
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Amazing concept which can entirely change what is happening in the industry. It is very interesting to see how this will grow
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

I am really curious how team have chosen and what are the tasks that needs to be done to be able to win? Mind explaining it here or did I missed some nice introduction about this event?

I am also wondering here, I think the task is easy tho knowing that it is just a survey and since they are all about the exchange experience in trading will be a big help if you want to participate.

Surveys get a lot of fake data though since a lot of people just bullshit their way through most surveys OR they get close to no data cause peeps are lazy
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.
Thank you! I necessarily join your project. This is a good opportunity to get such a nice bonus and be on the list of the winners who will receive prizes.
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Thanks. I visited the website and I must admit that everything about it is superbly perfect. the design is wonderful and all key features are clearly defined. Hope to get more updates as the project develops. It has huge potential of developing into a bigger project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.
Thank you! I necessarily join your project. This is a good opportunity to get such a nice bonus and be on the list of the winners who will receive prizes.
Good atleast you decide to join the project. The project is very nice and ifs currently working on the progress and updates. They have amazing opportunity for the participants and investors. Bonuses and opportunities are available in this project. They are working on the progress a and the  process to ensure the success of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Thanks. I visited the website and I must admit that everything about it is superbly perfect. the design is wonderful and all key features are clearly defined. Hope to get more updates as the project develops. It has huge potential of developing into a bigger project.

Probably, they have a great team of which in effect has a better outcome especially the simplicity of the design of the UI. It's also important to consider that kind of issue because some people wanted to make sure that they understand what they were viewing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

The survey was conducted as a part of an opinion -gathering process to know the crypto-traders instead of going silent for 15days we have saying till it ends the survey insights are being prepare and we are happy to be a part of the contest like this encrybit
We are waiting for the days of listing the winners on the dates you have said in the above introduction and we are keep checking this thread to know whether you are from the lucky winners are not
But all the other who did not in the list of winning don't become sad  and you are also have some knowledge in the participating on this.
gummam

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Hmm the project was interesting, most likely because this project already had a free distribution and it's like for me just fine.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

A good program, the survey ended successfully, I hope the project will develop further in the future, I will follow you

It is important for the team to keep the participants informed of the events. so that they know what is going on within the project, what is happening, how the product develops. and in this way you can interest the public and succeed.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

The given project has interested me the free distribution, it is a pity that I did not have time to get on it, and so it's good.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Nothing gives traders confidence and trust than an exchange platform that continuously develops and advances taking into account their concerns and issues. Encrybit evaluation survey demonstrated the ability of this platform in developing and advancing its features.
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

The evaluation survey idea is a welcome move as it demonstrates ability and commitment for continuous growth and development for the Encrybit exchange platform.
Maxdata

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

No other exchange platform has incorporated the knowledge, skills and recommendations of crypto community than the Encrybit evaluation survey. This makes Encrybit exchange platform the best trading exchange platform for crypto traders
sathvik112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Encrybit is dealing with various security features as they will be implementing Cryptocurrency Standard and ISO standard certificates, have the platform's security audit from external team, withdrawal from white listed IPs and 2FA security features on its trading platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

There was various huge traffic which was available for Encrybit to avail the opportunities accordingly due to legal requirements, they had restricted certain countries from the ICO and they have addressed more information will be closer to the date.
kivuti Elias

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

The survey was great. I feel privileged to having shared my knowledge and in contributing towards establishing the demands and expectations of the crypto traders. When can traders expect to experience advanced features based on survey’s feedback and recommendations?
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

The survey was great. I feel privileged to having shared my knowledge and in contributing towards establishing the demands and expectations of the crypto traders. When can traders expect to experience advanced features based on survey’s feedback and recommendations?
As promised, Encrybit is now announcing the 1300 winners in no particular order. Every day 100 lucky names will be declared, this starts last August 7 and will continue untill all 1300 winner are named from this 1300 winner the top 16 will be selected.
lisabrandon

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: