Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3885 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

I was going to visit the website of this project and was planning to just click a link on it and didn't able to find one. I was suggesting that the team will enhance much further its Ann thread so that an ease to the website as well as the whitepaper and social media channels can find easily. A good promotion also it what the Encrybit needs.
It just seem to me that they are just starting and they really want to maintain the market status before they make any decision to move on  i just hope they make the announcement of ann and bounty here so that we get to follow them more better
Well it will be better if they do some bounty campaigns. This will be very effective to make this project popular. I just confused of the list of participants above is that a winners for some promotional offers or what. I am really sorry just confused a little, but other than congratulations for the winners.

This thread has been generated to announce the winners of our recently carried out survey. The bounty campaign will be announced in September. Please follow us Twitter and Telegram for latest updates.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Announcing the 6th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 12, 2018)

Shocked Twitter Handle:

@ajaysingal0001
@albertpnn
@Aleksei02021985
@alexx_bess
@ali09728619
@AltafHussain275
@amitds290179
@anhson731
@anilkum23925004
@ArmanRa68374913
@Ashraf786100
@auroman24
@babyandstuffs
@bahaahasan14
@bl3zzy
@BtcWhales
@BuiQuangTu10
@CAHTA09
@CarefullyRAP
@chag1985
@ChauLien2
@choixau007
@Chrismentalss
@ComIdrus31
@Cruxxy
@CryptoAirdrop_
@Cryptoguy1122
@CryptoJebat
@densviktorovich
@dogreensector
@domai120795
@edgar_lacerda
@edyca13
@EkelemeCool
@Emma121H
@flicckers
@fursan_
@ganstervolk12
@Geswak70
@GreedyFerengi
@habib_gondal
@Haydort_
@hoangtran1233
@husathasa
@ibn717
@jamesrgomez
@janakaprasad071
@Janubawa1
@jhonobispo
@jiding17
@JohnnyOriginald
@KenDC4
@KeskinFetih
@kobra160300
@kvladislav9713
@lastwolf919
@LTK_1998
@LUCKY08125281
@Madinina_x
@Masud19841
@matthias_mmue
@Mexite3yo
@mimi_polancos
@minhcuidua
@Mjzpk
@mootmoot511
@nata9314
@naurabintinaur
@Norefix84
@numberten1993
@oc98326731
@ogginnet
@pablo_ebenezer
@paddyson1
@pain878
@PhysicalFitnes8
@pit_andr
@pkjrp18
@potokudachi_
@revoruzgar
@ribbjurgen
@rozhkovskyi
@Rozivefi
@Sagarm18789664
@Sannejouand
@sercandrop
@SerkanOndan
@stasonik_lol
@stayfithealthy1
@TomHD4YT
@TopeMercado07
@tothemar
@TrangPh65197685
@Tungvo1977
@Vlad0_04
@Vyacheslaw33
@YJdiWq06KaYGi23
@yolanda222__
@zhorapav88
@_iAmWiz

Congratulations! 600 winners are declared till now!

Cry Not in winning list, don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!

I won that's great, how am I supposed to share my wallet address to recieve the reward ? Smiley
Congrats to all you winners! Is there another round of contes I hope theres another chance for new comers. Good luck to this project.

Thanks! Next events would be bounty, airdrop and private sale of Encrybit tokens coming up next month.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

It looks like the Encrybit team are having a good results on their conducted cryptocurrency exchange survey. Over 10k crypto traders from 100 countries having participated on it and they have gained good feedbacks and positive reviews from this people. Also, they are planning to have a bounty programs, pre-sale and ICO sales in the future which is very exciting.

I am wondering how they are gathering the data, I am not always active in crypto space but I think with 10k participants there should be news or maybe some sort of public notice about their activities.
At their official medium channel they have stated all the participation is ended and the Ann thread is using on our bitcoin talk just to share the winner announcement details, it is completely a half journey. If the proper channel is needed to be followed they should have proceeded with the complete announcement here at the beginning and accordingly at the end they should have proceeded with the winners announcement.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

Very good airdrop, but I did not understand the project will have a bounty company? And does the project still have ICO?

I also observed that, is this ann thread is for announcing the survey winner or is there any plans of adding more detailed information about the encrybit project?

Yes, this is just an ann thread to declare survey winners that we carried out recently. For more detailed information, please visit our website https://encrybit.io/.

The whitepaper will be released soon. To have a preview before it goes live, kindly register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

It looks like the Encrybit team are having a good results on their conducted cryptocurrency exchange survey. Over 10k crypto traders from 100 countries having participated on it and they have gained good feedbacks and positive reviews from this people. Also, they are planning to have a bounty programs, pre-sale and ICO sales in the future which is very exciting.

I am wondering how they are gathering the data, I am not always active in crypto space but I think with 10k participants there should be news or maybe some sort of public notice about their activities.
At their official medium channel they have stated all the participation is ended and the Ann thread is using on our bitcoin talk just to share the winner announcement details, it is completely a half journey. If the proper channel is needed to be followed they should have proceeded with the complete announcement here at the beginning and accordingly at the end they should have proceeded with the winners announcement.

Hi, just for your notice, there has been a thread created for the survey start and end announcement as well. Please refer to it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4641849.msg41952108#msg41952108

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

I have confused about what is the vision of Encrybit? Only make exchange evaluation? Or "rating crypto currency exchange"?

Me too, I am curious what is the main goal of encrybit and their future plans about this project. I am expecting more valuable and important updates very soon.

Encrybit is an upcoming Cryptocurrency Exchange. The purpose of these surveys was to gather opinion from the traders regarding the problems faced and expectations. Our vision is to develop a revolutionary and modern exchange which abides by the traders' demand. Also, overcomes the issues of existing cryptocurrency exchanges.

We are coming up with bounty, airdrop and private sale of Encrybit Tokens in September. Whitepaper will be releasing soon.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Very good airdrop, but I did not understand the project will have a bounty company? And does the project still have ICO?

This isn't airdrop. This is winner announcement for the recently conducted survey. Bounty, airdrop, private sale of Encrybit tokens and ICO is coming up next month.

Follow the links to receive latest updates:
https://twitter.com/enbofficial
https://t.me/encrybit

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

I guess the survey of Encrybit already finished right? Or there will be more or part 2 on this because it seems interesting to joined on it as the team are giving rewards for the participants. I hope the team will provide more so that for those who have not participated will have a chance now.
We still have some more. Never late. 10k participant bro. It is so good. And i have a question, where is Encrybit Head Office?

Yes, the survey is over and it was our second survey. For those who haven't been a part of this incredible survey, they can take part in bounty, airdrop and private sale of Encrybit tokens coming up next month.

The head office is located at HongKong.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Announcing the 6th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 12, 2018)

Shocked Twitter Handle:

@ajaysingal0001
@albertpnn
@Aleksei02021985
@alexx_bess
@ali09728619
@AltafHussain275
@amitds290179
@anhson731
@anilkum23925004
@ArmanRa68374913
@Ashraf786100
@auroman24
@babyandstuffs
@bahaahasan14
@bl3zzy
@BtcWhales
@BuiQuangTu10
@CAHTA09
@CarefullyRAP
@chag1985
@ChauLien2
@choixau007
@Chrismentalss
@ComIdrus31
@Cruxxy
@CryptoAirdrop_
@Cryptoguy1122
@CryptoJebat
@densviktorovich
@dogreensector
@domai120795
@edgar_lacerda
@edyca13
@EkelemeCool
@Emma121H
@flicckers
@fursan_
@ganstervolk12
@Geswak70
@GreedyFerengi
@habib_gondal
@Haydort_
@hoangtran1233
@husathasa
@ibn717
@jamesrgomez
@janakaprasad071
@Janubawa1
@jhonobispo
@jiding17
@JohnnyOriginald
@KenDC4
@KeskinFetih
@kobra160300
@kvladislav9713
@lastwolf919
@LTK_1998
@LUCKY08125281
@Madinina_x
@Masud19841
@matthias_mmue
@Mexite3yo
@mimi_polancos
@minhcuidua
@Mjzpk
@mootmoot511
@nata9314
@naurabintinaur
@Norefix84
@numberten1993
@oc98326731
@ogginnet
@pablo_ebenezer
@paddyson1
@pain878
@PhysicalFitnes8
@pit_andr
@pkjrp18
@potokudachi_
@revoruzgar
@ribbjurgen
@rozhkovskyi
@Rozivefi
@Sagarm18789664
@Sannejouand
@sercandrop
@SerkanOndan
@stasonik_lol
@stayfithealthy1
@TomHD4YT
@TopeMercado07
@tothemar
@TrangPh65197685
@Tungvo1977
@Vlad0_04
@Vyacheslaw33
@YJdiWq06KaYGi23
@yolanda222__
@zhorapav88
@_iAmWiz

Congratulations! 600 winners are declared till now!

Cry Not in winning list, don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!

I won that's great, how am I supposed to share my wallet address to recieve the reward ? Smiley

Congrats! Once the winning positions are announced between August 20th to 24th. If you are winning BTC or XRP, we'll contact you to ask for the relevant wallet address.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Can you tell us what is the main purpose of your coin because it seems you havent created your whitepaper yet. Maybe a little intro would give us some idea how it technically works.

Sure, we want to create a revolutionary, feature-enriched cryptocurrency exchange which suffices the traders' demand and solves the issues faced on existing exchanges. The whitepaper is getting ready and will be released soon.

Please stay tuned with us, register yourself at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form to have a preview of the whitepaper before it releases.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

Congratulations to all the lucky winners who had participated in the encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey which was conducted as a part of an opinion -gathering process to know the crypto-traders and I was waiting for the first winner such a big bounty program
This project has a deep analysing how happens and your solution may change this situation for a better future. I Visited your site and I like the way you attract the users it was a amazing bounty program and a good strategy also overcomes the existing crypytocurrency exchange issues
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

I looked at the site and see that the Encrybit team is in Hong Kong, I wonder the project has an official jurisdiction?

Yes, the company is successfully registered at HongKong.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

How do I participate in this project?

Sorry, dear. The survey is already over. We are announcing the winners.

Please stay tuned with us for such upcoming events.

Website | Twitter | Telegram

Bounty, Airdrop and Private sale of Encrybit tokens is coming soon!

Is this finished already? Damn I did not get a chance to join the campaign, are there part of these one?

Yes, the survey is over. And the upcoming events are completely separate. Not the part of survey.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

Is there any round 2 for this contest? I am interested to join! The prices are attracting, Or bounty campaign to be launched soon?

This was already the second survey. Yes, bounty is coming next month. Join the official Twitter and Telegram channels to have more info.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Such a unique way of doing a promotion which it literally seems very effective because the marketing staff got an idea of being very innovative. So, the team also planning to make some bounty program which would definitely be also another way of disseminating the information about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Is there any round 2 for this contest? I am interested to join! The prices are attracting, Or bounty campaign to be launched soon?

This was already the second survey. Yes, bounty is coming next month. Join the official Twitter and Telegram channels to have more info.

Definitely bounty hunters will be curious to know whether they have huge amount of allocation because if that would happen then probably it will be interesting. The team already giving rewards with their unique way of making an advertisement so probably if the team launched a bounty program, this will bring them more exposure.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

What should I do on Twitter to get my account to participate in the prize draw? and how will you determine the winners who will receive prizes? Will you make the broadcast?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.
I also do not understand if I can take part in the survey or is it really finished? Could the developers give an explanation to this question?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Thank you for the chance to participate in an excellent event with attractive prizes. I think that many users will be interested in this kind of competition and a very large number will take part in this.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: