Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3878 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Announcing the 7th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 13, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@ador_justin
@airdroplar
@AirdropShaytan
@alex783zis
@Alexand64892196
@AlexTokens
@amilyasonny
@andrihyde
@ArtemkinArt
@ashna_80
@autonewblog
@balyozetkisi
@barbeiragem
@be_chuyen
@Brandnowww
@Btf39Vanessa
@buddhapurple
@busjay55
@crypto_magnet
@cryptodaxa
@cryptoetherius
@cryptofrenchtec
@CUDDKK
@Dablatar
@DL3OCI
@DmitryJonz
@dohai1117
@EA_Pomogov
@earn_money_ways
@emmakhan301
@fauzy_asrof
@Florent477
@FranChermita
@goksel__ozel
@GomaPaka
@guljee029
@Himansh67262831
@hungkhambg
@ichininosantron
@ILIKEBTC
@iphettiwaththa
@its_dynamixsam
@iVanya007
@izanjahri
@JamSpakpahan
@JCNCalP9rdCgCIH
@Jesica0980
@JotaconL
@kama_zcr
@kara_han666
@KekeBuei
@kondrashovatse1
@LawyerAnton
@lehungviet96
@LicariPauline
@loilevan211
@LoiLeVan5
@lordwindp
@lyntandeg21
@lyohha1
@magnifico_alekc
@Manhha92Tn
@MdSaidu63613229
@MenchukAnton
@MillerRapahel
@mistri_santosh
@MocardTV
@mrhsiha1
@navyribi
@nguyenvancam11
@NusratJ08554127
@phandung1710
@PreneurGrace
@prokopief
@pushkina77katya
@resh_mira
@rmcatog
@rravot
@RuByrul
@SajidAh02729260
@Sanoopekm
@seme786
@seregapetr45
@somovaeva25
@stulishapka1
@Sumonislam860
@Sunny44763915
@Sy_YMCMB
@tamerlansuperse
@ThanhNhan2014
@ThongDoHuynhHuy
@tie_gunners
@trantan1951
@TrongVinh18
@UzoatuB
@waseelaturkey
@YSivikha
@zgrKartal19
@19COM87
@2001Markevich

Congratulations! 700 winners are declared till now!

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

I think t already learnt something from your marketing strategy. promising project.
OscarWatson3213

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

As a bounty hunters, i found this project really interesting.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

Announcing the 7th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 13, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@ador_justin
@airdroplar
@AirdropShaytan
@alex783zis
@Alexand64892196
@AlexTokens
@amilyasonny
@andrihyde
@ArtemkinArt
@ashna_80
@autonewblog
@balyozetkisi
@barbeiragem
@be_chuyen
@Brandnowww
@Btf39Vanessa
@buddhapurple
@busjay55
@crypto_magnet
@cryptodaxa
@cryptoetherius
@cryptofrenchtec
@CUDDKK
@Dablatar
@DL3OCI
@DmitryJonz
@dohai1117
@EA_Pomogov
@earn_money_ways
@emmakhan301
@fauzy_asrof
@Florent477
@FranChermita
@goksel__ozel
@GomaPaka
@guljee029
@Himansh67262831
@hungkhambg
@ichininosantron
@ILIKEBTC
@iphettiwaththa
@its_dynamixsam
@iVanya007
@izanjahri
@JamSpakpahan
@JCNCalP9rdCgCIH
@Jesica0980
@JotaconL
@kama_zcr
@kara_han666
@KekeBuei
@kondrashovatse1
@LawyerAnton
@lehungviet96
@LicariPauline
@loilevan211
@LoiLeVan5
@lordwindp
@lyntandeg21
@lyohha1
@magnifico_alekc
@Manhha92Tn
@MdSaidu63613229
@MenchukAnton
@MillerRapahel
@mistri_santosh
@MocardTV
@mrhsiha1
@navyribi
@nguyenvancam11
@NusratJ08554127
@phandung1710
@PreneurGrace
@prokopief
@pushkina77katya
@resh_mira
@rmcatog
@rravot
@RuByrul
@SajidAh02729260
@Sanoopekm
@seme786
@seregapetr45
@somovaeva25
@stulishapka1
@Sumonislam860
@Sunny44763915
@Sy_YMCMB
@tamerlansuperse
@ThanhNhan2014
@ThongDoHuynhHuy
@tie_gunners
@trantan1951
@TrongVinh18
@UzoatuB
@waseelaturkey
@YSivikha
@zgrKartal19
@19COM87
@2001Markevich

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

I am really curious how team have chosen and what are the tasks that needs to be done to be able to win? Mind explaining it here or did I missed some nice introduction about this event?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I think all these people are really lucky. I would really like to get on one of these lists. I hope that this will happen in the near future and I will win at least something for the first time.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

I think all these people are really lucky. I would really like to get on one of these lists. I hope that this will happen in the near future and I will win at least something for the first time.

Yes they are really lucky to won this nice contest, I read in the telegram group that the event already ended last july 31 and it is somewhat sad that I missed this great event.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

Looks like a promising project. Do you know when will whitepaper be announced? Can't wait to see how it does.

Thanks for the comment. The whitepaper will be live soon. If you would like to have a preview, then kindly register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.
Thanks for the link. I moved to the site and I was impressed with the design and its work in general, everything was done qualitatively and it's clear that I tried to try the site. I hope to see significant updates of your project in the future.

Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

Looks like a promising project. Do you know when will whitepaper be announced? Can't wait to see how it does.

Thanks for the comment. The whitepaper will be live soon. If you would like to have a preview, then kindly register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.
Thanks for the link. I moved to the site and I was impressed with the design and its work in general, everything was done qualitatively and it's clear that I tried to try the site. I hope to see significant updates of your project in the future.
Well, it's a common thing that the design is very good on the website because most of the project do have an awesome design on their website.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.

Thanks for this valuable information admin. I'm sure a lot of people and bounty hunters will be here as they have already knowledged how good the team is in giving a rewards. Also, we will expect that the bounty rewards will be good and worthy so that all will be satisfied in supporting the project.
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:54:19 PM by Intaryna

How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?Really like the look of green coin as I believe this will be very important as crypto more widely adopted.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

Seems you are too much curious about Encrybit! I appreciate it. Your curiosity will be suppressed when the white paper is released. To get a preview before it goes live, I request you to register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

Twitter Handle:

@ador_justin
@airdroplar
@AirdropShaytan
@alex783zis
@Alexand64892196
@AlexTokens
@amilyasonny
@andrihyde
@ArtemkinArt
@ashna_80
@autonewblog
@balyozetkisi
@barbeiragem
@be_chuyen
@Brandnowww
@Btf39Vanessa
@buddhapurple
@busjay55
@crypto_magnet
@cryptodaxa
@cryptoetherius
@cryptofrenchtec
@CUDDKK
@Dablatar
@DL3OCI
@DmitryJonz
@dohai1117
@EA_Pomogov
@earn_money_ways
@emmakhan301
@fauzy_asrof
@Florent477
@FranChermita
@goksel__ozel
@GomaPaka
@guljee029
@Himansh67262831
@hungkhambg
@ichininosantron
@ILIKEBTC
@iphettiwaththa
@its_dynamixsam
@iVanya007
@izanjahri
@JamSpakpahan
@JCNCalP9rdCgCIH
@Jesica0980
@JotaconL
@kama_zcr
@kara_han666
@KekeBuei
@kondrashovatse1
@LawyerAnton
@lehungviet96
@LicariPauline
@loilevan211
@LoiLeVan5
@lordwindp
@lyntandeg21
@lyohha1
@magnifico_alekc
@Manhha92Tn
@MdSaidu63613229
@MenchukAnton
@MillerRapahel
@mistri_santosh
@MocardTV
@mrhsiha1
@navyribi
@nguyenvancam11
@NusratJ08554127
@phandung1710
@PreneurGrace
@prokopief
@pushkina77katya
@resh_mira
@rmcatog
@rravot
@RuByrul
@SajidAh02729260
@Sanoopekm
@seme786
@seregapetr45
@somovaeva25
@stulishapka1
@Sumonislam860
@Sunny44763915
@Sy_YMCMB
@tamerlansuperse
@ThanhNhan2014
@ThongDoHuynhHuy
@tie_gunners
@trantan1951
@TrongVinh18
@UzoatuB
@waseelaturkey
@YSivikha
@zgrKartal19
@19COM87
@2001Markevich

I am really curious how team have chosen and what are the tasks that needs to be done to be able to win? Mind explaining it here or did I missed some nice introduction about this event?

These are the winning participants from our recently carried out survey. To have an introduction about the survey conducted, please visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4641849.msg41952108#msg41952108
Participation is already closed on July 31st.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.

Thanks for this valuable information admin. I'm sure a lot of people and bounty hunters will be here as they have already knowledged how good the team is in giving a rewards. Also, we will expect that the bounty rewards will be good and worthy so that all will be satisfied in supporting the project.
I think this project will get a lot of support because more and more people are joining here then i am believe this project will increasingly popular. of course the prize hunter hopes to get good profits on this project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

we missed the lucky airdrop. hopefully they gonna announce 2nd round so that we can participate in it.

Decrypto

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I am also wondering here, I think the task is easy tho knowing that it is just a survey and since they are all about the exchange experience in trading will be a big help if you want to participate.
hueannhien91

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

A good program, the survey ended successfully, I hope the project will develop further in the future, I will follow you
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

I think this project will get a lot of support because more and more people are joining here then i am believe this project will increasingly popular. of course the prize hunter hopes to get good profits on this project.

I agree with you, giving such prize can attract and help gain more investors because that is one of the main goal of each individual, to gain high profit through that many will keep track, support and invest in the project. Most of them also will be curious about the project which lead them to know everything about it.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

I am also wondering here, I think the task is easy tho knowing that it is just a survey and since they are all about the exchange experience in trading will be a big help if you want to participate.

you can see a little higher in the tape, where the administrator gave a link to the thread with the poll. You can read the information, but unfortunately the poll has already ended and you will not be able to participate in it.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

a question that then the hunters will do with the prizes. the team needs to freeze the contract so that the winners and other lucky owners of the tokens do not pour the price down the market. now the market should be such not tender or the project will quickly be bent.
Maxdata

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope the project  realizes its plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the overall industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: