Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3878 times)
masonmason

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.

What features does the project have that you feel good for the user?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

What percentage of the fund do you plan to allocate for promotions? And for liquidity?
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Am anxiously waiting for the launch of beta version of the Encrybit exchange, perhaps as an interested investor and trader I would like to input may contribution towards the project and which I believe would go along towards making the project even more successful and enhanced for traders and investors. Together with other crypto enthusiasts and traders our contribution would assist in analyzing and validating the exchange platform. When can I expect the launch of the much anticipated beta version?
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

The idea of the survey to gather much need information is very well-thought off and would lead to establishing the most basic need for the traders from crypto enthusiasts and traders alike. Will the survey continue even after the platform has managed to enhance its features?
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

The idea of the survey to gather much need information is very well-thought off and would lead to establishing the most basic need for the traders from crypto enthusiasts and traders alike. Will the survey continue even after the platform has managed to enhance its features?
Good question. It is important not to lose feedback from the community and learn their opinion

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:17:18 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 05:34:29 AM by jitenrajput

I have a spreadsheet step. but I guess I did not win anything. my twitter username : @mmmtekguzel

Hi, you are winning Encrybit tokens worth $15. You'll get them after the ICO completion.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

Encrybit project has a great social importance and I am very confident in it because of it clear vision and strong, profi team

Thank you for the affirmative comments. They are really important to us.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

What the website for this plan? did not see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team

The website is https://encrybit.io. You can join us at Telegram for the all the great news.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

As a trader I'm really excited that this kind of exchanger will meet the expectation of everyone that will engage to their promising and trusted exchange for today’s generation.

We appreciate your excitement. We are excited too!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

Thank you provide such good exchange platform for us!

You are most welcome. We are thankful for all the support from the cryptocurrency community.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

I always try to find a trustworthy exchange platform for myself. Show me how is your project different from others? I want to make sure everything before investing.

Today there are more than 100 crypto exchanges available and all have their USP, pros and cons. Each one of them doing best at their level. But the beauty of Encribit exchange is that it is developed around the trader’s likes, dislikes and the features they desire to have in an exchange. In our team, most of the members are traders further categorized into long-term investors, swing traders and day traders which help us to build our exchange strictly around the traders perspective. Hence our trading platform provides exactly what the trader’s community want to have in crypto exchange and that’s why we call our exchange as people’s exchange!

You can discuss more about our project with the team directly before investing. Connect with here: https://t.me/encrybit

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

What kind of verification will be needed in order to join the exchange?

Probably the most common KYC verification. But stay tuned on our website to know more. https://encrybit.io

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Do you have some strong partner or investor backing you up?

Yes, we already have one (M-connect Solutions) and looking for more investors. If you are interested, kindly get in touch with us at https://t.me/encrybit

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

Can someone please tell us what security measure are you going to put in place to secure traders funds?

Yes, sure.

The trading platform will be in compliance with security standards like ISO 27000 and Cryptocurrency Security Standard (CCSS). We'll be having security features more than 2FA, naming withdrawal from whitelisted IPs, instant SMS/email alert on suspicious events, periodic security audit from the external team and periodic check of account balances.

Apart from this, almost 95% of the funds will be stored in cold wallets and they will be supporting multi-layer encryption storage method. We understand that security is the biggest concern and will take utmost care to prevent hacking or any other kind of fraud.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

Is there or will there be a mobile app like other exchanges have?

We'll first launch the website and have plans to launch a mobile app as well.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

Where is your company headquarters,some kind of main office where key people are?

It's in Hong Kong. You can also know more about our team from here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/encrybit/

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Interesting project,there is definitely room for quality exchange project on the market! Can you please tell us more about the team ,and previous experience,or some other projects that core team members work on?

Yes, exactly. Though there are n number of exchanges available, the market still demands a more enhanced and standardized version. Our team has recognized the same and decided to work on it.

We are a team of Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and share the same goal of improving the current stage of cryptocurrency trading platforms. It all started in 2015 when our co-founder Mr. Jitendra Rajput apprehended the potential of this evolving technology. The team started to research by trying out the exchanges present and derived at a point that something really better is required to make cryptocurrency trading everyone's cup of tea. Prior to this and even now, the team looks after its software development business (M-Connect Solutions) which includes website designing and development. We've expertise in Banking and Trading software and thus know the ins-outs of the forex exchange functionalities.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

What fiat currencies are you integrating in the exchange? And how low is your fees?

It's purely a cryptocurrency exchange. So, no fiat as of now.

Talking about the trading fees, we are going to have an introductory zero fee period for one month. Thereafter, the trading fees are very nominal i.e. 0.1%. And the trader can enjoy 50% discount in that too by holding Encrybit tokens. Fees will be automatically deducted from holding Encrybit tokens. Also, the withdrawal fee will be as low as possible and revised as per the blockchain conditions.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

What is the basic use of this coin?How will it penetrate the market and make rounds?

Encrybit token is a tradeable utility token. You will be able to trade it on different exchanges. Moreover, holding the Encrybit tokens will give you 50% discount on trading fees of our exchange.

We have a dedicated ecosystem to keep the Encrybit token growing. There is buy back and burn program too.  All these tokenomics will be revealed in our whitepaper. To get an exclusive preview, I would request you to register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Attaining the Top 10 cryptocurrency exchange by 2021 is a daunting task and would require adequate commitment and effort. What Strategic plan has your team formulated to that effect?

Yes, it does require dedication, effort and support from the cryptocurrency community. We believe in our idea and are quite serious about our goal. As we have received so much of acclaim in the initial marketing phase itself, we are firm enough to achieve the targets in coming phases as well. The strategic plan, marketing plan, roadmap, everything exists and we have adhered to it.

Commitment and market planning, its all known and is part of ur reactive mind. Lets drop the commitment thing. We here are banging on about what could a lackadaisical maggot with fake name and identity do for an altcoin on the verge of pumping? How did it turn into a debacle affecting ur newbish portfolio? Just get me the source u draw ur information from.

The strategic plan, roadmap, marketing plan are all available in the litepaper. I have indeed retrieved that information.

Just an update that the litepaper contains information on the real-time exchange issues, Encrybit's solution for them, Encrybit's unique features, the revenue model and details on ICO and team background.

The strategic plan, marketing plan and roadmap will be disclosed in our whitepaper. To get an exclusive preview, kindly register for the private sale of Encrybit tokens at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: