Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499689 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

5 is the best imho

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:32:37 PM

Ok, dev, why 10 - 12 identical?
Why 16-18 identical?
Why vote on facebook, where peoples can make unlimited fake accounts?
Why u could not do vote on btctalk?

What you think in BTC Talk there are not fake accounts?
Its more easier to findout fake in facebook then in BTC Talk.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:35:52 PM

The new logo doesnt look worth the 15000 c2 bounty. I am in a different time zone so couldnt vote, but 10-12 was the most eye catching so far
venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:40:52 PM

10-12 all the way from a business point of view. That logo actually LOOKS like a business logo not just some coin with 2 stamped on it. But the majority decided.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:43:57 PM

Contest is over! End of story! If you want to have an input on the direction of the coin then come up with an idea that will expose us to the mainstream.  Im so sick of this petty logo debating.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:03:43 PM

Contest is over! End of story! If you want to have an input on the direction of the coin then come up with an idea that will expose us to the mainstream.  Im so sick of this petty logo debating.

I was actually thinking about getting some coin2 stickers made and stick them on my car, but not with that ugly logo now
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:13:13 PM

Contest is over! End of story! If you want to have an input on the direction of the coin then come up with an idea that will expose us to the mainstream.  Im so sick of this petty logo debating.

I was actually thinking about getting some coin2 stickers made and stick them on my car, but not with that ugly logo now
Funny how we changed the logo yesterday...price is now through the roof...better call the sticker company back
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:29:16 PM

Cryptsy.com have new voting system but C2 missing - please everybody to go register and login and type ticket to support lets make  Cryptsy.com our trading place.

Also vote here https://www.mintpal.com/voting 6 times per hour
              here https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote 4 times per hour
              here https://www.allcrypt.com/voting 10 time per day
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

Would it be possible to have a page on the main Coin2 site with several of the different the logo submissions? it would require the people who didn't win to donate their logos to the cause but it would be a shame for them to go to waste.
(Could also have them very small below the large logo on the main page)

Could even do a logo rotation every so often to keep the coin look fresh.

This way, no one logo would be the face of Coin2.

Coin2 the people!!

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
venmo

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:38:49 PM

Contest is over! End of story! If you want to have an input on the direction of the coin then come up with an idea that will expose us to the mainstream.  Im so sick of this petty logo debating.

I came up with many ideas for you.

As I said the majority decided I wasn't looking for it to be changed.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:44:12 PM

I came up with many ideas for you.

As I said the majority decided I wasn't looking for it to be changed.

I was just trying to find some common ground so the community can quickly move on. It is easy for minor disputes like this to fraction a newly created community and make it difficult to move forward.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:51:45 PM

I would like everyone to post something/anything on the classified section .This will attach actal value to our coin . Www.coin2-project.org
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:09:19 PM

I would like everyone to post something/anything on the classified section .This will attach actal value to our coin . Www.coin2-project.org

It might be difficult to get that classified section off the ground because of the overall anonymity involved with each seller. If you want, you can make an "official" sellers thread in the marketplace board over at Coinzen. In these threads you can better explain yourself, answer questions and allow people to respond when they have recieved the product you are selling with a positive review.

The person who starts each thread is allowed to self moderate.

All you would have to do is link to your "official" sellers thread inside of each classified ad listing.

http://coinzen.org/index.php/board,8.0.html

***Ninja Edit***

I could even make a child board off of the main marketplace boad just for classified ads.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

Do you know of any escrow type service?
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:54:26 PM

Do you know of any escrow type service?

I could do the escrow service on Coinzen for a small fee of C2.

If everyone who wants to use the service made a duplicate of their ad on Coinzen, I could post when I have received the coin2 and the other party could post when they have received the product being sold.

However, it would be much much better for each seller to have an "official" thread that is updated with new products so that potential buyers can see a history of successful transactions.

It would probably be best if you (or someone else other than myself) came up with the rules for the escrow service.

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

great logo
minesuch

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:03:55 PM

I got the guys at coinok.pw to update the logo on their site and they're seeing if they can implement paper/brain wallets too. They've also said they'll set up the scratchcard game if we're willing to supply the prize fund so if anyone's interested in donating...?
minesuch

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:42:11 PM

Agreed Joel. Just letting everyone know in case they were interested.
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:56:14 PM

Bad news https://www.mintpal.com/voting stop voting need trade history.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

Minesuch...good work.  Please ask them to be careful with the brainwallet so we dont have the problem btc had with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: