Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499702 times)
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:33:25 PM

since its open to all, hopefully we will see updates from the community as well.  I know Kalisto and King are working on the networking. so no update on the game. I do know the other designers are working on things. It does take time to do these. Most game makers usually will update once a week.  
I may be wrong, but from memory the public have read access only (which is the way it should be since you don't want just anyone fiddling around with/ deleting the code created by King and Kalisto).

ah, ok. I thought when they said open , that they opened it up for all to work on the game.  hmmm interesting.

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

Ok to make this clear. I will put this in really bold large letters.

COC is now a community project. This means. Go get your subscription to UNREAL ENGINE 4 and get cracking on it!
It's up to us all to get this thing done. So if you got any experience in game making, programming and the like. Get on it!

Let's Work together as a TEAM! 
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:45:45 PM

ah, ok. I thought when they said open , that they opened it up for all to work on the game.  hmmm interesting.
No, I would think they would welcome anyone who was able to contribute, but would want to be sure of their technical competence before allowing them to change code. ;-)

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:54:16 PM

No, I would think they would welcome anyone who was able to contribute, but would want to be sure of their technical competence before allowing them to change code. ;-)

Like I said, this is up to us all. how many times do we have to convey this. No one is going to hurt the code. It will be looked at when submitted. if its crap. it won't be implemented into the final version.

you really need to look at UE4 its not all about programming. Maps can be created and programming can be done in the blueprint technology. go to youtube and watch some videos. and learn about the software. its freaking amazing.
140hours

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:08:55 PM

What a disaster.

For a brief time I considered working with C2 devs to make a next generation game based on our Hollywood movie going into production in October.

I won't disclose details, but let's just say I along with my Board of Directors dodged a bullet on this one, talk about a train wreck. We listened, and we waited in good faith, and basically
it was one excuse after another trying to cover all the problems.

Just look at the price chart, it just keeps going down.

'Nuff said.

Gary Brant, CEO
UniversalTalent International
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:21:08 PM

Ok to make this clear. I will put this in really bold large letters.

COC is now a community project. This means. Go get your subscription to UNREAL ENGINE 4 and get cracking on it!
It's up to us all to get this thing done. So if you got any experience in game making, programming and the like. Get on it!

Let's Work together as a TEAM! 

Hmm, so let me understand. what you mean by community project?

What the 7M coins left over are for? who has left the team?Huh
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:26:26 PM

What a disaster.

For a brief time I considered working with C2 devs to make a next generation game based on our Hollywood movie going into production in October.

I won't disclose details, but let's just say I along with my Board of Directors dodged a bullet on this one, talk about a train wreck. We listened, and we waited in good faith, and basically

'Nuff said.

Gary Brant, CEO

Let me guess, you were dealing with kingarbin?

Man can we get Venmo back in this  team , this is a real falldown.

Venmo can you explain what was the deal you got from the uk investors?

Because right now, since the very beginning all we got to see is screenshots... and price falling and falling.

you guys have 7 million in leftover cant you pay a dev or 2 to get in and help?Huh Isn't there somewhere on the forum devs to hire?

If you tell me no then you truly haven't looked at all since there is a section on this forum dedicated to that!
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

Personally PHP is more my forte and I have already requested access to the "backend" code to see what the interface is capable off as I believe there are no docs yet available. However I believe Nelson is waiting on permission to provide access to what should be public since it needs to be installed on the gamers server. Without this I can do nothing other than what I am doing which is mining, staking, posting, spreading the word and trying to look at the interface (which I can't see) to see how I can use it to interface other games. So I resent it when people get on their high horse. As I also said earlier, if the git hub is read only then no-one can update anything they do, even if they wished to.

To return to the original post, the poster simply made the observation and comments :-

------------------------------------------------
Quote from: jalmari on Today at 12:42:08 PM
I just checked that Kalisto has made last commit to source 4 days ago.
Nobody cares that Bittrex has delisted C2.1.

What is happening?

Your reply was aggressive and intimidating and did not answer any of the questions/ observations instead you have attempted to redirect attention from the devs to the questioner.

We are hard at work on the development. what are you doing for C2.1 ?

Whilst multiple levels are nice the emphasis must be on the core functionality which you say King and Kalisto are working on. However as the original poster pointed out there appears to have been no commits to the git hub in the last four days. Without this core functionality it does not matter how many levels you have. I think most folk here would be happy at this stage to have CoC released in multiuser mode with proper login screens and one level. Bearing in mind that we are currently paying an additional two devs to convert/ add more levels (current total to be 9 I think), I would have thought levels would not be our main focus.

Only once the core functionality is there do other levels become useful/ desirable.

But yes I agree, the graphics in the youtube videos I have seen are excellent.

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

In practice who knows program can participate in the COC project?  Huh
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:10:38 PM

What a disaster.

'Nuff said.

Gary Brant, CEO

Let me guess, you were dealing with kingarbin?

Man can we get Venmo back in this  team , this is a real falldown.

Venmo can you explain what was the deal you got from the uk investors?

Because right now, since the very beginning all we got to see is screenshots... and price falling and falling.

you guys have 7 million in leftover cant you pay a dev or 2 to get in and help?Huh Isn't there somewhere on the forum devs to hire?

If you tell me no then you truly haven't looked at all since there is a section on this forum dedicated to that!

dude, read back. there is a demo, and we are working on it. you people are so frustrating to deal with. this stuff is not made over night. and Venmo is not a programmer or a game maker. so give that a rest. he is gone.
We got projects in the works. We have told you all countless times. We even opened COC for everyone to work on. how is that not giving to the C2.1 community.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

Personally PHP is more my forte and I have already requested access to the "backend" code to see what the interface is capable off as I believe there are no docs yet available. However I believe Nelson is waiting on permission to provide access to what should be public since it needs to be installed on the gamers server. Without this I can do nothing other than what I am doing which is mining, staking, posting, spreading the word and trying to look at the interface (which I can't see) to see how I can use it to interface other games. So I resent it when people get on their high horse. As I also said earlier, if the git hub is read only then no-one can update anything they do, even if they wished to.

To return to the original post, the poster simply made the observation and comments :-

What is happening?

Your reply was aggressive and intimidating and did not answer any of the questions/ observations instead you have attempted to redirect attention from the devs to the questioner.

Whilst multiple levels are nice the emphasis must be on the core functionality which you say King and Kalisto are working on. However as the original poster pointed out there appears to have been no commits to the git hub in the last four days. Without this core functionality it does not matter how many levels you have. I think most folk here would be happy at this stage to have CoC released in multiuser mode with proper login screens and one level. Bearing in mind that we are currently paying an additional two devs to convert/ add more levels (current total to be 9 I think), I would have thought levels would not be our main focus.

Only once the core functionality is there do other levels become useful/ desirable.

This has been address a lot. There is networking problems with COC. so there can't be multiplayer yet. That is one reason we are reaching out to the community to help out. I don't understand what updates on the github. I'm not sure what updates when they are working on the networking at the moment.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

What a disaster.

'Nuff said.

Gary Brant, CEO

A as for you 140hours, I have no idea what went on. we are working hard to get stuff done. price does not reflect what we are doing. We will get this out as soon as we can.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:38:26 PM

What is happening?

This has been address a lot. There is networking problems with COC. so there can't be multiplayer yet. That is one reason we are reaching out to the community to help out. I don't understand what updates on the github. I'm not sure what updates when they are working on the networking at the moment.

It would be easier for people to help if the Devs would tell a little more about the issues they are facing. I also thought that those issues are related to the code.

I do understand that if you are struggling with something and you are not been able to solve it, you might not have anything commit.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:40:35 PM

In practice who knows program can participate in the COC project?  Huh

No, not just programming, you don't need to know programming to use UE4. they make its really much easier.It still takes some work. yet its not staring at code. and you just need to have a decent computer and subscription to the service.

We also need help getting the word out. Have you done this? This is a community effort. we are putting in many hours a day on this. I'm working on my web series. Which I hope to have something out really soon.

Remember , we don't get paid till the price goes up. We all are in the same boat as you are.

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:43:57 PM

What is happening?

It would be easier for people to help if the Devs would tell a little more about the issues they are facing. I also thought that those issues are related to the code.

I do understand that if you are struggling with something and you are not been able to solve it, you might not have anything commit.

I'm not sure exactly what the coding problems with the networking is. When I find out I will let you know. Just to let you all know. I'm on the board now. So I will do my best to give you all good information when I get it.  I want this to succeed. Just like all you do too! Let's do this as a team!

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:57:31 PM

@zyronx, as I said, I know that you are working. However, it was about 5 days ago when Glen left and said that Kalisto has not been working in two weeks. So I hope that you understand why there are people who are worried.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1407

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:04:43 PM

Zyronx good stuff!

If you will now be taking the place of glen and are now part of the board this should be communicated within the op.

If someone new comes to the thread they will see you as the voice of the board and will know there is representation here. 

Thanks bro

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:07:52 PM

@zyronx, as I said, I know that you are working. However, it was about 5 days ago when Glen left and said that Kalisto has not been working in two weeks. So I hope that you understand why there are people who are worried.

Well he is working. He does have school, kids, and a wife. so he is doing his best. He can't work in this 24/7.
I for one seen them talking about the networking issues all last week. Just because you don't see the work, does not mean it's not being done. Glenn has been gone. He does not see the what is happening at the
moment.  

I on the other hand. have no wife, kids, or school.
this is what I do. I'm a photographer/graphic designer. I'm self employed. Now I'm also becoming a webseries celeb, coin2.1 board member, altcoin trader, and hopefully design some games.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:10:39 PM

Zyronx good stuff!

If you will now be taking the place of glen and are now part of the board this should be communicated within the op.

If someone new comes to the thread they will see you as the voice of the board and will know there is representation here. 

Thanks bro

Good idea. I'm working on that Smiley

gts476

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:12:46 PM

I trust your beard.
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: