Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what exchange platform you feel more comfortable using?  (Read 850 times)
Dimonto

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

I don't quite understand what "comfort" means. In fact, I think it is entirely up to you to decide according to your own habits. If you download the Mytoken software, you can find the ranking of the exchange on the above, those are very good exchanges, you just need to choose one that makes you feel comfortable.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

I must say binance lol, well if other exchange maybe kucoin I think because it's the same theme of binance and I'm comfortable using kucoin.

santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Huobi is my favorite exchange platform. friendly, professional, reputable, high volume and high security. OTC ready to sell and buy by Fiat. The transaction is very convenient, the app on ios and android allows you to update the market wherever you are.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

I like the IDEX exchange most of all. Transactions pass quickly, the commission is small, convenient and simple interface. I do not particularly like other exchanges!
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

I choose kucoin binance and coinbene cause it's very simple, have own application and no need for kyc

Very simple

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

There are many exchanges available in the market which is most useful for the each person and it is relay on the people how comfortable with the exchanges on usage and fee aspects how the people is looking bitcoin as a major thing to invest.

Hence I am looking to go with the few exchanges in my list, please find it in below.

Binance
Bitrex
Bitfinex
EtherDelta
HitBTC

Which is really best exchange sites according to me.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

I really like the exchange Kucoin as it is very quickly working withdrawal and very small commission. There are also many useful tools for the trader.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

I am into the below exchanges and i feel the best ones are the below;

Hitbtc
Livecoin
Yobit
Coinbene
Coss.io

These are well set with secured features and yes the fees are reasonable.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

I don't understand what's comfortable with each exchange, all I see is that providing it like that with features isn't much different from the others, binance is probably the biggest but I'm rather uncomfortable using it there may be some delay in trying to access, but only using the largest volume and the best coins listed in many people who trade in Binance, I am looking for a safer, safer one lol.

Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

You mean user friendly? Binance, kucoin ,hitbtc, idex and IDCM
 My experience with the above listed exchange is very awesome . The support service is very fast and swift.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

I'm using Binance and Poloniex, so far I didn't experience any problem with these too exchanges. If you are investing or doing trading, choosing a great exchange is very important so if you are experiencing problem with your current exchanges you'd better to switch for a good one so your future will be more secure.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

As for me, I prefer to use such exchanges as IDEX, Kucoin, sometimes I am using Hitbtc.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

There are many comfortable exchanges in the specification aspects but apart from that we need to focus other things while investing and utilize the exchanges for trading purposes. If there is troublesome there in fees or commission. That will be terrible for the users.
I really wanna find the good growth in the market. Along side, here I wanna suggest the Binance, HitBTC and Bitex since these people are light weight in the fees and trading commissions. Others may not that much comfortable.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

I using indodax mostly cause I'm Indonesian and indodax is from my country
I use kucoin coinbene and gateio too cause the interface is very user friendly and easy to use

abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

I think each exchanger has positive and negative values, or more precisely if I say the value of differentiation.
I have used Etherdelta, wave exchangers, and DDex for a long time.
Initially because I had to follow the rules of the bounty campaign but over time I felt comfortable, so after all this time I thought this was the best for me.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 12:26:01 AM by maarx

I do use the below exchanges and find every exchange to more convenient to use except COSS.IO. Kindly do not go for COSS.IO. Worst. Pick out the below ones.

hitbtc,
coinbene,
coinlive,
coss.io,
LBC and Yobit.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
juwon55

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

As for me, I prefer to use such exchanges as IDEX, Kucoin, sometimes I am using Hitbtc.
Many exchanges platform out there, i know most you will say Binance lol, but any others? and why?

Comfortable? well, i trade on a hybrid trading platform that  runs a non-custodial smart contract wallet system where all account balances are held by a decentralised smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. Centralised entities are too often hacked, our hybrid approach to decentralised safety combined with a centralised trading engine ensures the security of your funds whilst maintaining blazing fast transactions speeds.

you can check it out @ www.bbod.io
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

These two exchangers are the most convenient and easy to use for me! I recommend, especially for beginners!

poloniex.com

bittrex.com
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

Binance is the smallest and most comfortable swap I have ever used and now I just use it. Most of the largest volume of altcoins are listed there because binance is the largest exchange. In addition, the support service also made me happy and this exchange has never encountered any problems

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Aside from Binance, I’m using Poloniex because I feel comfortable with these exchanges and I don’t experience any problem so far though a lot of negative comments and reviews about Poloniex but I’m still confident this exchange will improve more. You should have using more exchanges so your money will be diversify in some exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: