Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

who knows what is the estimated value of this coin?
on pre-sale it amounted to 0.16 $. but on public sales - this will be the starting price and will depend only on the amount of funds collected based on the equity participation of all investors. it can make $ 1 for 1 rpb and more.
Surely it will be more than $1 in the near future . If we look at their previous project minexcoin they reached $50/coin and at main sale was just $6/coin

Their previous project Minexcoin ICO price is 0.00230755BTC. Initially open in exchange at 1.44$, lowest price at 1.15$ and highest price at 70.31$.
Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20181004

For RPB, let the the market determine its price. But I hope that RPB can surpass what MNX has reached. Cheers!

Thank you for your reply . Sorry it was my mistakes for the price .
Yeah I also agree you I hope RPB will surpass MNX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitalkcoin$

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

who knows what is the estimated value of this coin?
on pre-sale it amounted to 0.16 $. but on public sales - this will be the starting price and will depend only on the amount of funds collected based on the equity participation of all investors. it can make $ 1 for 1 rpb and more.
Surely it will be more than $1 in the near future . If we look at their previous project minexcoin they reached $50/coin and at main sale was just $6/coin

Their previous project Minexcoin ICO price is 0.00230755BTC. Initially open in exchange at 1.44$, lowest price at 1.15$ and highest price at 70.31$.
Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20181004

For RPB, let the the market determine its price. But I hope that RPB can surpass what MNX has reached. Cheers!

Thanks a lot for sharing this info there! Bottomline, the whole idea of Republia project is very different from Minexcoin, it holds so much broader vision than just bank parking.  Wink
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

i did not know that minex was on such a hipe at one point. from my perspective republia looks very good as a platform.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

there is something that i do not understand in the platform. if you park a coin on daily basis you get more as a reward in respect with parking a coin for a week and a month. shouldn't be the other way around? people to be encouraged to park coins for a longer period of time? strange.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

there is something that i do not understand in the platform. if you park a coin on daily basis you get more as a reward in respect with parking a coin for a week and a month. shouldn't be the other way around? people to be encouraged to park coins for a longer period of time? strange.
There is nothing strange. This is thanks to the first investors - a high daily interest. Then he will fall to reasonable limits.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

HOW MUCH COMPENSATION IS YOUR DAD RECEIVING FROM THE ICO FUNDS?

Grin Grin Grin
pietro_B

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

I don't understand how you can have such a disparity between softcap and hardcap.
I would feel more confident in this project if you had a believable softcap, 500k seems to be set in way that it would get you guys some money anyway so that you can register a successful ICO, but it won't be enough to do much else.
Republia
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I don't understand how you can have such a disparity between softcap and hardcap.
I would feel more confident in this project if you had a believable softcap, 500k seems to be set in way that it would get you guys some money anyway so that you can register a successful ICO, but it won't be enough to do much else.
Hello! Thank you for your question.
500.000$, this was our Soft-Cap on Pre-Sale. On Public-Sale we have 5.000.000$(Soft-Cap) and 50.000.000$(Hard-Cap). And of course you can see our doucment, where we show what we spend money on.
https://media.republia.io/what-we-spend-money-on-en.pdf  Smiley

REPUBLIA

PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
YuSK

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

Hello! Thank you for your question.
500.000$, this was our Soft-Cap on Pre-Sale. On Public-Sale we have 5.000.000$(Soft-Cap) and 50.000.000$(Hard-Cap). And of course you can see our doucment, where we show what we spend money on.
https://media.republia.io/what-we-spend-money-on-en.pdf  Smiley
Stay away form this SCAM. It's Minex 2.0 The scammer Boris Shulyaev is behind this. He recently announced a fake partership of MinexPay with a Bank that the Bank has already denied! If you already contributed to the ICO of Republia consider your money lost.

Copied this from Minex thread

https://twitter.com/CSOB_CZ

google translated the tweet from 3 hours ago

"We have to rebut the claim of @minexcoin, which has announced that we have recently entered into a contract that allegedly relates to payment cards. We have not made any such business with Minex Pay and do not cooperate with Minex Pay in other areas."
yurez83

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Grin Grin Grin
write or wear glasses on your forehead with such letters if you are blind.

Stay away form this SCAM. It's Minex 2.0 The scammer Boris Shulyaev is behind this. He recently announced a fake partership of MinexPay with a Bank that the Bank has already denied! If you already contributed to the ICO of Republia consider your money lost.
Do not carry crap. rpb is a completely different project.
the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy
 You need to wise up a little - you carry nonsense ....   Wink
YuSK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Grin Grin Grin

the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy
It's the same people behind it you idiot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yurez83

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Grin Grin Grin

the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy
 You need to wise up a little - you carry nonsense ....   Wink
Show proof, professor.   Cheesy
YuSK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Grin Grin Grin

It's the same people behind it you idiot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Show proof, professor.   Cheesy

Really??? just look at the team you idiot, their all from Minex.  Shocked Shocked
yurez83

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

Grin Grin Grin

the biggest absurdity - did Boris wait for the mnx price to be $ 2 to sell scam coins? why not for $ 60.  Cheesy Cheesy

Really??? just look at the team you idiot, their all from Minex.  Shocked Shocked
Who's everyone?? 2 people who participated in the early development of mnx? so what's wrong with that? what these people have done their project much more globally than ethereum? and the remaining 40 team members or 140 people, also from the mnx team?
Do not talk nonsense. not bothered to troll on all topics? how much money do you get, tell me?  ))))))
YuSK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Who's everyone?? 2 people who participated in the early development of mnx? so what's wrong with that? what these people have done their project much more globally than ethereum? and the remaining 40 team members or 140 people, also from the mnx team?
Do not talk nonsense. not bothered to troll on all topics? how much money do you get, tell me?  ))))))
The founder is the scammer Boris and his son, the other founder is also from Minex, how much more proof do you need? You sound like you invested more that you can afford to lose into this. I am sorry for you that you are about to lose your family's money. I hope your wife does not know that you invest in obvious scams Cry Cry Cry
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

Grin Grin Grin

The founder is the scammer Boris and his son, the other founder is also from Minex, how much more proof do you need? You sound like you invested more that you can afford to lose into this. I am sorry for you that you are about to lose your family's money. I hope your wife does not know that you invest in obvious scams Cry Cry Cry

Hmmm ? This is not a scam ; this is a real project . Do you have any proofs that this is a scamm ?
YuSK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Grin Grin Grin

It's the same people behind it you idiot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Show proof, professor.   Cheesy

Really??? just look at the team you idiot, their all from Minex.  Shocked Shocked
Do not talk nonsense. not bothered to troll on all topics? how much money do you get, tell me?  ))))))

Hmmm ? This is not a scam ; this is a real project . Do you have any proofs that this is a scamm ?
It's an obvious scam, Minex 2.0. Minex is now a confirmed SCAM
yurez83

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Do not look for a black cat in a dark room. She is not there.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dear community, we have faced a misunderstanding regarding our relationship between MinexSystems and ČSOB bank. As you know, we have recently revealed the news that we have successfully signed a contract with the bank for our card project, MinexPay. However, the bank has posted a short statement denying this contract. We want to clarify this situation in this post.

Chain2pay company, registered in Estonia, has obtained licenses for working with cryptocurrencies. There is a valid contract between Chain2Pay and card program manager. At the same time, there is an agreement between the card program manager has a deal with the card issuer. Finally, the card issuer has a signed contract with the bank.

MinexSystems is working directly with the card program manager that is acting as a bridge between our company and the bank.

In this situation, the card program manager has announced the name of the bank. And here’s where the misunderstanding arises, as the bank has no information about the MinexPay trademark.

Currently, we are negotiating with the bank to clarify the situation.
YuSK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

Do not look for a black cat in a dark room. She is not there.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dear community, we have faced a misunderstanding regarding our relationship between MinexSystems and ČSOB bank. As you know, we have recently revealed the news that we have successfully signed a contract with the bank for our card project, MinexPay. However, the bank has posted a short statement denying this contract. We want to clarify this situation in this post.

Chain2pay company, registered in Estonia, has obtained licenses for working with cryptocurrencies. There is a valid contract between Chain2Pay and card program manager. At the same time, there is an agreement between the card program manager has a deal with the card issuer. Finally, the card issuer has a signed contract with the bank.

MinexSystems is working directly with the card program manager that is acting as a bridge between our company and the bank.

In this situation, the card program manager has announced the name of the bank. And here’s where the misunderstanding arises, as the bank has no information about the MinexPay trademark.

Currently, we are negotiating with the bank to clarify the situation.

SCAM confirmed! they admit they blatantly lied. REBUBLIA Is the same people SHILL
yurez83

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

SCAM confirmed! they admit they blatantly lied. REBUBLIA Is the same people SHILL
Wipe your eyes and read carefully. They did not tell all the details, but did not lie.
And where is REBUBLIA in general? Dude, are you sick ??  : Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: