Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I do not think I should sell all the altcoin because we will not, so I suggest to sell one of the altcoins you have, so you hold altcoins that you do not sell and sell altcoins that have high value
if I have a lot of coins, I will not sell all the coins I have, I will only sell 25% -50% of my coins, long-term investment is always more important in my plans.
If one exchange got a limitation on quantity then why can't to split your sell quantity and do it into few smaller transactions? If you, you can sell in few different exchanges if you want funds urgently.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

if I have a lot of coins, I will not sell all the coins I have, I will only sell 25% -50% of my coins, long-term investment is always more important in my plans.
If one exchange got a limitation on quantity then why can't to split your sell quantity and do it into few smaller transactions? If you, you can sell in few different exchanges if you want funds urgently.
But use only reputed exchanges and always try with smaller quantities instead of sending all your coins to exchange at once because sometime if exchange block your account for some reason then all your money or coins will be stuck there until you resolve your issue with exchanges.
vangxelong347

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

This is an attractive project, but needs to be added
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

But use only reputed exchanges and always try with smaller quantities instead of sending all your coins to exchange at once because sometime if exchange block your account for some reason then all your money or coins will be stuck there until you resolve your issue with exchanges.
I sell only those coins in which I'm not sure. So I sell for a big need, if you need money. But in general I keep my crypto-currencies and I think that in the future they will bring a big profit.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

I sell only those coins in which I'm not sure. So I sell for a big need, if you need money. But in general I keep my crypto-currencies and I think that in the future they will bring a big profit.
If that's true, first of all you need to register an account in the exchange that exist buying/selling that coin because not 1 altcoins not listed on entire all exchange. And then you are becoming a amateur trader. Once dept into the exchange you should not deposit all you have because exchange wallet is not secure. And just holding an big enough amount and wait for pump
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

If that's true, first of all you need to register an account in the exchange that exist buying/selling that coin because not 1 altcoins not listed on entire all exchange. And then you are becoming a amateur trader. Once dept into the exchange you should not deposit all you have because exchange wallet is not secure. And just holding an big enough amount and wait for pump
If I need money, then I will sell a coin whose price goes up.
and if when all the coin prices go up and I'm profitable, then I'll also sell the coins.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

and if when all the coin prices go up and I'm profitable, then I'll also sell the coins.
I have always viewed the development of coin is on the rise and capable of giving high prices. to sell your coin certainly, we should see the market price. by monitoring, we are able to get higher returns. I sell coins when the price is high.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

I have always viewed the development of coin is on the rise and capable of giving high prices. to sell your coin certainly, we should see the market price. by monitoring, we are able to get higher returns. I sell coins when the price is high.
I trade them for btc, eth, or litecoin, and then sell on coinbase.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

just check if where exchange it is listed , for example try to search in coinmarketcap or blockfolio. After you see where it is listed register in that exchange and then sell transfer the coin/token you have in the right address and name of your coin then sell it in what currency you want.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

just check if where exchange it is listed , for example try to search in coinmarketcap or blockfolio. After you see where it is listed register in that exchange and then sell transfer the coin/token you have in the right address and name of your coin then sell it in what currency you want.
Sure, that was my question. Once the coin is profitable, how would you sell in bulk? I can sell it in exchanges in chunks but if I know that the coin can't go beyond lets say $10000, how would I bulk sell it?
BuxTime

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Sure, that was my question. Once the coin is profitable, how would you sell in bulk? I can sell it in exchanges in chunks but if I know that the coin can't go beyond lets say $10000, how would I bulk sell it?
Selling altcoin has no limitation. The limit is on withdrawal so you can sell all 100% of coins. And if eth or btc is your coins there is no need to sell it I guess it can be converted in your countries currency just in mine. If there is withdrawl limit so fo a.two.withrawal . Cam be half half of your coins
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Selling altcoin has no limitation. The limit is on withdrawal so you can sell all 100% of coins. And if eth or btc is your coins there is no need to sell it I guess it can be converted in your countries currency just in mine. If there is withdrawl limit so fo a.two.withrawal . Cam be half half of your coins
And why sell them all together?  They can be sold on several exchanges and in several stages.  You should look at coinmarketcap.com on which exchanges the coin is traded, see the volumes.  And then already choose the stock exchanges.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

And why sell them all together?  They can be sold on several exchanges and in several stages.  You should look at coinmarketcap.com on which exchanges the coin is traded, see the volumes.  And then already choose the stock exchanges.
But the best thing is to sell just coins from the parking. It will be like stable passive income.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

But the best thing is to sell just coins from the parking. It will be like stable passive income.
when you earn bitcoin or altcoins from mining or bounty or others first thats coin will goin in your wallet, after thats you just sell and you will get USD or MONEY and do withdraw to send in your account bank that is simple
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

when you earn bitcoin or altcoins from mining or bounty or others first thats coin will goin in your wallet, after thats you just sell and you will get USD or MONEY and do withdraw to send in your account bank that is simple
Normally yes. But here you can park coins and get free coins every day/week/month.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Normally yes. But here you can park coins and get free coins every day/week/month.
First of all you have to make a registration on the top exchanges (My suggestion is to make accounts on top exchanges because it is more secure)
Further, in order to be able to change big amount of tokens you should pass the verification process(it will take up to 5 working days but usually faster), after that you will be able to make a daily withdrawal up to 100 BTC (for example on Binance)
After that you can transfer any amount of BTC to localbitcoins or other exchanges
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

First of all you have to make a registration on the top exchanges (My suggestion is to make accounts on top exchanges because it is more secure)
Further, in order to be able to change big amount of tokens you should pass the verification process(it will take up to 5 working days but usually faster), after that you will be able to make a daily withdrawal up to 100 BTC (for example on Binance)
After that you can transfer any amount of BTC to localbitcoins or other exchanges
Splitting your portfolio and sending them to different exchanges is one thing. But another option you have is to sell them in bulk through a physical meetup. By physical meetup i mean you meet someone at your local cafe or bank and exchange coins once they give you cash.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

Splitting your portfolio and sending them to different exchanges is one thing. But another option you have is to sell them in bulk through a physical meetup. By physical meetup i mean you meet someone at your local cafe or bank and exchange coins once they give you cash.
You can use platforms like localbitcoins to find people who want to buy cryptocurrencies with cash.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

You can use platforms like localbitcoins to find people who want to buy cryptocurrencies with cash.
Most of the time, you buy tokens that trading volume are very large.
So you can sell these tokens in time, and if you buy some junk tokens, then maybe there's no trading volume
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Most of the time, you buy tokens that trading volume are very large.
So you can sell these tokens in time, and if you buy some junk tokens, then maybe there's no trading volume
if I own usually if I get an altcoin then what I do first is look at the stock on altcoin that I have then check the price of ico in altcoin if it approaches or exceeds the ico price then I will sell it at that time. and this can be done if the atcoin is already listed on the exchange, but if it is still in the process of entering a bursa I will have to wait until I enter or if I enter but far from the price I also will hold my altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: