Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Laptop59

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)
I think it's ok.
I took part in some bounty campaigns managed by the ICO team, everything was all right.
Of course it easier for us when bounty managed by Bitcointalk manager. in that case according to his reputation we understand is it worth to join or not.
In the case managing by ICO team we should learn project more carefully. If project good, bounty should be good too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

I also don't care about the nationality of the team when investing, the coin bring benefits is a good coin. Prior information is considered: team experience, development plan and white paper.
Absolutely agree with you. The team's experience should be taken into account, not nationality

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

Is it safe to join Bounty Campaigns managed by the ICO team themselves? Even though they are only Newbie/Jr. Member. (But Copper Member)
I took part in some bounty campaigns managed by the ICO team, everything was all right.
Of course it easier for us when bounty managed by Bitcointalk manager. in that case according to his reputation we understand is it worth to join or not.
In the case managing by ICO team we should learn project more carefully. If project good, bounty should be good too.
I think if we join the bounty managed by ico team itself is too risky because they only have a newbie account and still have little trust, I better join the famous bounty manager because they will be responsible if something goes wrong
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I think if we join the bounty managed by ico team itself is too risky because they only have a newbie account and still have little trust, I better join the famous bounty manager because they will be responsible if something goes wrong
This is incorrect. Being employed by a team to run a bounty for them does not make the bounty manager responsible for anything that goes wrong with the ICO. They are simply running the marketing - they have nothing to do with the ICO itself.
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Great News!

Republia welcomes Boris Shulyaev as Advisor!

Republia is pleased to announce that Boris Shulyaev has agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project.
Boris is a Founder and CEO of MinexSystems, a full-service development company specializing in blockchain products.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Boris also an owner of one of the largest mining farms in Europe and business angel

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

This is incorrect. Being employed by a team to run a bounty for them does not make the bounty manager responsible for anything that goes wrong with the ICO. They are simply running the marketing - they have nothing to do with the ICO itself.
I made the best experience with bounty campaings who are managed by the team of the projects himself. These people takign their work more seriouse, and they als make less mistakes or forget some stakes or stuff like that.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

I made the best experience with bounty campaings who are managed by the team of the projects himself. These people takign their work more seriouse, and they als make less mistakes or forget some stakes or stuff like that.
i prefer boutnys who are not managed by eternal bounty managers!
Laptop59

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

Why not? I think that this is even better, because you limit the risks of being deceived by not an honest bounty manager. In any case, I do not see anything wrong here, just the team decided not to spend extra money.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

Why not? I think that this is even better, because you limit the risks of being deceived by not an honest bounty manager. In any case, I do not see anything wrong here, just the team decided not to spend extra money.
It is safe if you authenticate that the bounty manager is from the team.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

The best thing what you can do is to ask it in the Telegram group, our look at the pinned message in the group. If you see the link of the bounty thread there then you can start with joining the bounty campaign of that project.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

The best thing what you can do is to ask it in the Telegram group, our look at the pinned message in the group. If you see the link of the bounty thread there then you can start with joining the bounty campaign of that project.
It is safe if you trust the team and you did due diligence, but then again you should do that even if someone else is leading their bounty campaign. Treat bounty campaign like you are checking whether to invest in ICO, and you  should be fine.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

It is safe if you trust the team and you did due diligence, but then again you should do that even if someone else is leading their bounty campaign. Treat bounty campaign like you are checking whether to invest in ICO, and you  should be fine.
But then again, to successfully run bounty campaign you need to have some experience in order to do it smoothly,it's harder than it looks.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

But then again, to successfully run bounty campaign you need to have some experience in order to do it smoothly,it's harder than it looks.
The presence of a good manager also does not give me a guarantee and assurance that the project will be successful and I will receive payment for my actions.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

The presence of a good manager also does not give me a guarantee and assurance that the project will be successful and I will receive payment for my actions.
I don't the there are different between bounty manger managed and Ico team managed. It is based on the product it self and the behaivor of the iCO team.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

I don't the there are different between bounty manger managed and Ico team managed. It is based on the product it self and the behaivor of the iCO team.
It is not the matter to join bounty managed by ICO team themselves or managed by other professional team but most important thing is to join bounties which will pay us in time.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

It is not the matter to join bounty managed by ICO team themselves or managed by other professional team but most important thing is to join bounties which will pay us in time.
You can go for trusted bounty managers in this forum and also you check dip about that project and then join bounty.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

You can go for trusted bounty managers in this forum and also you check dip about that project and then join bounty.
Its easy to join bounties managed by trusted and professional team because they already checked about that project.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

Its easy to join bounties managed by trusted and professional team because they already checked about that project.
it really depends on them and the circumstances. but generally when a project is running like this and specially when they are receiving free money through their ICO and still don't want to spend a tiny amount of that free money to get a proper manager then it should tell you something about their faith in their own project…
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

it really depends on them and the circumstances. but generally when a project is running like this and specially when they are receiving free money through their ICO and still don't want to spend a tiny amount of that free money to get a proper manager then it should tell you something about their faith in their own project…
I think as long as ico it has good value and no scam, then it does not matter if bounty manager handled by ico team.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

I think as long as ico it has good value and no scam, then it does not matter if bounty manager handled by ico team.
I think if handled by the team ico, then we can know how their process works and focused on 1 ico project, unlike other bounty managers who have some bounty projects but their performance is slow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: