Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Bitalkcoin$

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Republia Bank will be available for ''parking'' all investment tomorrow, September 27, 2018. 

https://medium.com/@republia/republia-pre-sale-stage-is-finished-837fa1b6439

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Thank you for your support .
REPUBLIA TEAM RAISED ALMOST $2m!!!! .

When such amounts are collected on the pre-list, it shows that there is interest among large players and funds. If I understand everything correctly, then did you invest in your project the funds you mentioned during the cooperation on the site?

As it seems to me when the okencrel comes to the main sale, the project is able to collect at least the same amount. The ratings for the project are excellent for all sites, so it should normally to collect big funds.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Thank you for your support .
REPUBLIA TEAM RAISED ALMOST $2m!!!! .

When such amounts are collected on the pre-list, it shows that there is interest among large players and funds. If I understand everything correctly, then did you invest in your project the funds you mentioned during the cooperation on the site?

As it seems to me when the okencrel comes to the main sale, the project is able to collect at least the same amount. The ratings for the project are excellent for all sites, so it should normally to collect big funds.
Yes you are right when an ammount like this is collected in pre-sale then is a big interest for this project. Thank you for your support
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

This is another scam ICO. It's from the same Ukranian scammers that did Minex, same people are behind this, don't be stupid and put money into this SCAM!
MinexCoin is a great project, why do not you like it? I read only positive reviews from real users. And I believe them.

Basically because nothing in in their whitepaper ended up being true, especially the fake algorithm that would keep the price stable, hence the reason the whitepaper is now deleted from their website. This new coin Republia in Minex 2.0
It's 2 different projects. If you don't like it so just forgot about it. Or I will start to report about every your message to the moderators because all your messagies containing FUD.

They are both Boris's project you dimwit. How is pointing out a fact that Minex removed their whitepaper from their website FUD? Do you even know what FUD means you PAID SHILL?  Huh Huh
That WP is more than 2 years old. They informed community about that and keep developing project. Give me any proofs that someone paying to me? But you must get money for hate on both projects. Or you are just an idiot.

PS. i think RPB will be greater than your scammy MCO  Grin Grin

The WP wouldn't matter if there was constant progress with coding, but I don't really know what the status quo there is. Can anybody judge that?
i understand each individual may have their different opinion on certain things. We can only make judgements literally for ourselves, while for others they're simply reference. For now based on my knowledge that iv gained from Republia, it's a bright but young project, making mistakes now and then is inevitable. I still like to see how it gonna facilitate all the hassles, issues over time along it's growing up.  Tongue

So in general you would say they are making constant progress here or more like one step forward and then two steps back?

In general, any indication of backward trend is excluded from my understanding of making progress, as it's obvious to most people's recognition, yes??  Wink

Interesting logic twist. We need the subject of business physics. If all business objects around you move forward at a faster pace then you do, you are still making progress and yet fall behind Cheesy

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

To all pre-sale investors: Parking has just began. Visit https://republia.io/mvp#/bank-invest

Happy parking guys!
elegant_joylin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Republia has just release Bot list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZT05BruzopX6RW7mKvbuLwKoJy4YdOVngXDRydd4zxM/edit?usp=sharing

If you think that your account is not a bot - write the admins your RID in the PM and the reason.

Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

To all pre-sale investors: Parking has just began. Visit https://republia.io/mvp#/bank-invest

Happy parking guys!

https://i.imgur.com/XOqX2aM.png 

Good News:

Specifically designed for Republia investors, the ''Bank for Investor'' section was officially set in place and started INVESTMENT PARKING 5 hours ago around 10:00am UTC, today September 28, 2018.

FINALLYGrin

My Congrats come here too!  Grin
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Republia has just release Bot list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZT05BruzopX6RW7mKvbuLwKoJy4YdOVngXDRydd4zxM/edit?usp=sharing

If you think that your account is not a bot - write the admins your RID in the PM and the reason.

But actually the MVP for parking RPBTEST has been ended by far, Parking is only for investors as of now.
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

This is another scam ICO. It's from the same Ukranian scammers that did Minex, same people are behind this, don't be stupid and put money into this SCAM!
MinexCoin is a great project, why do not you like it? I read only positive reviews from real users. And I believe them.

Basically because nothing in in their whitepaper ended up being true, especially the fake algorithm that would keep the price stable, hence the reason the whitepaper is now deleted from their website. This new coin Republia in Minex 2.0
It's 2 different projects. If you don't like it so just forgot about it. Or I will start to report about every your message to the moderators because all your messagies containing FUD.

They are both Boris's project you dimwit. How is pointing out a fact that Minex removed their whitepaper from their website FUD? Do you even know what FUD means you PAID SHILL?  Huh Huh
That WP is more than 2 years old. They informed community about that and keep developing project. Give me any proofs that someone paying to me? But you must get money for hate on both projects. Or you are just an idiot.

PS. i think RPB will be greater than your scammy MCO  Grin Grin

The WP wouldn't matter if there was constant progress with coding, but I don't really know what the status quo there is. Can anybody judge that?
i understand each individual may have their different opinion on certain things. We can only make judgements literally for ourselves, while for others they're simply reference. For now based on my knowledge that iv gained from Republia, it's a bright but young project, making mistakes now and then is inevitable. I still like to see how it gonna facilitate all the hassles, issues over time along it's growing up.  Tongue

So in general you would say they are making constant progress here or more like one step forward and then two steps back?

In general, any indication of backward trend is excluded from my understanding of making progress, as it's obvious to most people's recognition, yes??  Wink

Interesting logic twist. We need the subject of business physics. If all business objects around you move forward at a faster pace then you do, you are still making progress and yet fall behind Cheesy

Sorry for some unknown reason, i haven't got any notification of this reply from you until now i read it, a moment ago.

Ok, if you think this logic twist does interest you, i can continue to cooperate with you in my manner.   Wink

1) If all business objects around me get stagnant instead of moving forward, or even get thrown back, while at the same time, i keep making progress, then i'm surely ahead of them. But this is hypothetically speaking, not ALL business objects would end up being negatively stuck, or backward. Yet if i assume at least SOME of them would be wrapped up in that poor situation, it's very realistically possible.   Wink

2) The speed of pace is important, another key factor matters all the more -- Being Persistent towards the RIGHT goal in the RIGHT direction! (not ''left or right'' punned)  Wink
As described in a Chinese fable, the race between a fast-paced frog and a slowly-crawling tortoise. The tortoise finally won over the frog due to its perseverance while the frog thought the tortoise could never have a chance to out-pace it.  

3) Republia team should feel much appreciated about your kind warning as it can serve a big drive to keep its momentum of hard-working.  Wink
gold969

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

Parking is only for investors as of now.

I think maybe you will consider it as an option so that coins with bounty can be parked in the bank right now, because we too are participating as early investors from the very beginning .. I think this will be fair, and also cause interest in parking and not draining out to the stock exchange.
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

I think maybe you will consider it as an option so that coins with bounty can be parked in the bank right now, because we too are participating as early investors from the very beginning .. I think this will be fair, and also cause interest in parking and not draining out to the stock exchange.
the bounty does not apply to investors in any way. it's a project advertisement, for which you are paid coins and that's it. I believe that the generosity of the project is very high.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

They are both Boris's project you dimwit. How is pointing out a fact that Minex removed their whitepaper from their website FUD? Do you even know what FUD means you PAID SHILL?  Huh Huh

i understand each individual may have their different opinion on certain things. We can only make judgements literally for ourselves, while for others they're simply reference. For now based on my knowledge that iv gained from Republia, it's a bright but young project, making mistakes now and then is inevitable. I still like to see how it gonna facilitate all the hassles, issues over time along it's growing up.  Tongue

In general, any indication of backward trend is excluded from my understanding of making progress, as it's obvious to most people's recognition, yes??  Wink

Sorry for some unknown reason, i haven't got any notification of this reply from you until now i read it, a moment ago.

Ok, if you think this logic twist does interest you, i can continue to cooperate with you in my manner.   Wink

1) If all business objects around me get stagnant instead of moving forward, or even get thrown back, while at the same time, i keep making progress, then i'm surely ahead of them. But this is hypothetically speaking, not ALL business objects would end up being negatively stuck, or backward. Yet if i assume at least SOME of them would be wrapped up in that poor situation, it's very realistically possible.   Wink

2) The speed of pace is important, another key factor matters all the more -- Being Persistent towards the RIGHT goal in the RIGHT direction! (not ''left or right'' punned)  Wink
As described in a Chinese fable, the race between a fast-paced frog and a slowly-crawling tortoise. The tortoise finally won over the frog due to its perseverance while the frog thought the tortoise could never have a chance to out-pace it.  

3) Republia team should feel much appreciated about your kind warning as it can serve a big drive to keep its momentum of hard-working.  Wink

Was a pleasure talking to you! Cheesy Hope some other people here tried to follow our conversation! Wink

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

A good offer, I believe that bountists also have parking rights, even for small percentages
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 09:21:43 PM by Bitalkcoin$

A good offer, I believe that bountists also have parking rights, even for small percentages

Some points offered to consider:

1) Bounty program will last until December 23, 2018, the reward from bounty campaign will be accrued following the general rules accordingly, stated on Republia website - https://republia.io/mvp#/bounty  (Team would update them when it's necessary, or some issues arise)

2) RPB coins gained from working in bounty campaign will be distributed by February 23, 2019. These RPB coins will be granted with the same interest rates of parking in line with those for investors. (Team would update them when it's necessary, or some issues arise) 

3) The MVP of Parking RPBTEST is set as an incentivizing mechanism for test. Whether it needs to be on or off is solely contingent on the ongoing situation.

4) Presale investors are justified to enjoy the EXCLUSIVE privilege for their early investment, given the risks they have chosen to bear ahead of others.
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Was a pleasure talking to you! Cheesy Hope some other people here tried to follow our conversation! Wink

Glad to hear that, Likewise!  Wink
TIPOK_ARM

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:46:44 AM

who knows what is the estimated value of this coin?

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E  :  August 23rd - September 23rd
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

on pre-sale it amounted to 0.16 $. but on public sales - this will be the starting price and will depend only on the amount of funds collected based on the equity participation of all investors. it can make $ 1 for 1 rpb and more.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

on pre-sale it amounted to 0.16 $. but on public sales - this will be the starting price and will depend only on the amount of funds collected based on the equity participation of all investors. it can make $ 1 for 1 rpb and more.
Surely it will be more than $1 in the near future . If we look at their previous project minexcoin they reached $50/coin and at main sale was just $6/coin
taibas

Activity: 546

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Surely it will be more than $1 in the near future . If we look at their previous project minexcoin they reached $50/coin and at main sale was just $6/coin
What is for you, the near future? I think that at a minimum, the entire market should change polarity. I was hoping for this fall, but I already doubt it.
But this does not negate what I think of this project as successful.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
elegant_joylin

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

Their previous project Minexcoin ICO price is 0.00230755BTC. Initially open in exchange at 1.44$, lowest price at 1.15$ and highest price at 70.31$.
Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20181004

For RPB, let the the market determine its price. But I hope that RPB can surpass what MNX has reached. Cheers!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: