Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
BuxTime

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

The crypto market is kind of inflated already, or do you think there is still space for more coins?
I think that not the whole niche is full and the place is still plenty. Another question is that natural selection has not been canceled. I mean that not everyone can stay in this market, and while it's still developing, new projects will appear on the mistakes of others.
Well there is still more room for other crypto because there different exchanges lately that cater this crypto. As we all know aside from those known crypto exchange there are some new exchanges now offering to trade crypto to crypto or even directly to fiat money.
Yes and there are ICO also that offers exchange for crypto so i guess there are many rooms for crypto because of these exchanger that will cater on this problem or regarding with the so many coins being introduce by ICO's.
If you are going on crypto field in long time,Crypto market is always open right projects are runs successfully in short time but many scam projects also enter into the market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

The crypto market is kind of inflated already, or do you think there is still space for more coins?
Well there is still more room for other crypto because there different exchanges lately that cater this crypto. As we all know aside from those known crypto exchange there are some new exchanges now offering to trade crypto to crypto or even directly to fiat money.
Yes and there are ICO also that offers exchange for crypto so i guess there are many rooms for crypto because of these exchanger that will cater on this problem or regarding with the so many coins being introduce by ICO's.
If you are going on crypto field in long time,Crypto market is always open right projects are runs successfully in short time but many scam projects also enter into the market.
The number of projects will grow, and hence the number of coins will increase. I believe that many coins do not have a place on the crypto-exchange markets.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

The number of projects will grow, and hence the number of coins will increase. I believe that many coins do not have a place on the crypto-exchange markets.
is still a lot because the market is not limited if there is a coin popping up and entering the market means that the coin is in great demand by various people from different countries even if you know some countries there are indeed making their own coins for the trade.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

is still a lot because the market is not limited if there is a coin popping up and entering the market means that the coin is in great demand by various people from different countries even if you know some countries there are indeed making their own coins for the trade.
There is a space for every coin, but that space now hosts much more coins than it supposed to have because of scam, useless projects in the space that are created only for ico money.
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

There is a space for every coin, but that space now hosts much more coins than it supposed to have because of scam, useless projects in the space that are created only for ico money.
I really believe that crypto market still have a wide space of any coins that comes and introduce in the market, however we cannot assure that all crypto coin that being newly introduce in the market will become successful, some crypto coin remain silence like a garbage coin because of the low percentage of adaptation
BuxTime

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

I really believe that crypto market still have a wide space of any coins that comes and introduce in the market, however we cannot assure that all crypto coin that being newly introduce in the market will become successful, some crypto coin remain silence like a garbage coin because of the low percentage of adaptation
Now all small village want to have own cryptocurrency. And I hope when every homeless will have it then people understand for what crypto and which from all must be alive
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

Now all small village want to have own cryptocurrency. And I hope when every homeless will have it then people understand for what crypto and which from all must be alive
As long as you can find investors ... why not?
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

By the way, many of new coins are actually a sort of securities: basically, nothing to do with a currency. So their number can grow a lot more but, then or before, they will have to show a usecase/profit
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

By the way, many of new coins are actually a sort of securities: basically, nothing to do with a currency. So their number can grow a lot more but, then or before, they will have to show a usecase/profit
But every bounty manager has a negative and positive way to handle bounty projects, and that depends on how they work because every bounty manager has different ways of working to make that ico successful.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

But every bounty manager has a negative and positive way to handle bounty projects, and that depends on how they work because every bounty manager has different ways of working to make that ico successful.
Even with the inflation in the crypto market, there are lots of spaces for as many projects that you can think about. A company can decide to present its project anytime but the success of the project depends solely on the company.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

Even with the inflation in the crypto market, there are lots of spaces for as many projects that you can think about. A company can decide to present its project anytime but the success of the project depends solely on the company.
If they really have good ideas, they should be able to brand the project well and get good management team to manage their project in order to attract intending investor and they should be consistent and distribute reward appropriately and as at when due
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

If they really have good ideas, they should be able to brand the project well and get good management team to manage their project in order to attract intending investor and they should be consistent and distribute reward appropriately and as at when due
If those coins does have the real usage of the company that will conduct it's own ico then there's still space left for them.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

If those coins does have the real usage of the company that will conduct it's own ico then there's still space left for them.
But if these coins are just doing an ICO for the sake of collecting money and as usual taking the money out of the market, they will be done very soon. I have read someone said that these type of ICO's has an end and it's near from this moment
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

But if these coins are just doing an ICO for the sake of collecting money and as usual taking the money out of the market, they will be done very soon. I have read someone said that these type of ICO's has an end and it's near from this moment
There will still be many cryptos that started popping up. However, certainly only the best and potentially will survive and be sought after by investors. Even so sure this still will continue to occur because the field is very promising. This certainly will make competition in crypto are becoming more stringent.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

There will still be many cryptos that started popping up. However, certainly only the best and potentially will survive and be sought after by investors. Even so sure this still will continue to occur because the field is very promising. This certainly will make competition in crypto are becoming more stringent.
Too much garbage on internet and no restrictions. Here it is always so and with everything The number of coins will increase and percentage of shitcoins also will increase. We ourselves need to filter it all
Laptop59

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

Too much garbage on internet and no restrictions. Here it is always so and with everything The number of coins will increase and percentage of shitcoins also will increase. We ourselves need to filter it all
I think there is always space for new coins if they can bring real usability and innovations to the market.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I think there is always space for new coins if they can bring real usability and innovations to the market.
of course because for now the current project is not just coin or tokens only, the trading market for cryptocurency is also a lot. and not all coins and tokens are in the same market. so it will always run and there will always be room as long as the community survives.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

newbie question but how do you sell if you have lets say 500k altcoin? I know exchange have limitation but if you wanted to sell them all together, how would you sell them?
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

newbie question but how do you sell if you have lets say 500k altcoin? I know exchange have limitation but if you wanted to sell them all together, how would you sell them?
I do not think I should sell all the altcoin because we will not, so I suggest to sell one of the altcoins you have, so you hold altcoins that you do not sell and sell altcoins that have high value
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

I do not think I should sell all the altcoin because we will not, so I suggest to sell one of the altcoins you have, so you hold altcoins that you do not sell and sell altcoins that have high value
if I have a lot of coins, I will not sell all the coins I have, I will only sell 25% -50% of my coins, long-term investment is always more important in my plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: