Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel that the market will not get better.  (Read 4956 times)
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

This time, the market is falling dramatically, the future of cryptocurrency in 2018 is indeed very dark. I think the possibility of large cryptocurrency rates will not improve in 2018. So do not invest at this time. The situation of this cryptocurrency is dropped more than 10% in a day, it caused the panic sell.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
algopro

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

Considering that all cryptos are still highly correlated to BTC, it's not surprising that prices dropped today given SEC's delay on the ETF decision, which I personally think is actually a good thing as they could have just come out and said no tomorrow which was the more likely  scenario.

Also think about it this way - all nascent technologies are high risk investments and in hindsight everyone has the "I should have bought xyz 5 years ago" moment. If you can't hold through either hedge yourself or there are always less risky investments with less return.

No pain no gain.
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

You do not have to worry, because these are the laws of the economy, after the downturn it will recover
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

At the moment I can confirm that the 2018 cryptocurrency market will not be able to recover. At present, BTC rates have dropped to $ 6,000, and the ETH is $ 350. It is difficult to dream of a BTC exchange rate exceeding $ 20,000 and ETH's exchange rate of $ 1,500 this year.
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

Normal market cycles... I very much doubt we are anywhere near any theoretical "top" yet even at $20k... who knows what the future holds, but there will more than likely be more bullish periods, just as we will see more bearish ones.. normal
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

You know you've almost seen it all when a Senior Member comes in whining after experiencing only 7 months of downturn. Then again, I've already seen Legendaries feel like it's all over and sad, and time to get out.

Time to check your pulse and recall the reason you came into this world. Was it to make money? Then you should have realized the risk, and considered investment like all investments, that no guarantees exist ever in investment.

Was it to try something new and experience the promise of self-controlled money? Then good, the market doesn't matter.
After all this time, we are already here on this market for years and these kind of movement do really give out some feeling of weakness no matter what rank we do have. I was even surprised that even Legendaries turns out to lose up confidence. I cant really blame each person yet we are just still humans and do have that emotions and doubts when we do see a particular thing on dump state for a long period of time but the thing we should put up on mind that a bear market wont really last forever where there would always be a possibility of recovery.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Today has been particularly bad for all crypto holdlers, we have a market that was in recovery and then this happened, market cap at less than 230 billion USD from about 300 billion before the ETF was denied. It seem the market is too dependent on the etf and it is not very pleasant
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

You do not have to worry, because these are the laws of the economy, after the downturn it will recover
I like your encouraging words, it is true that the market is cyclical and will eventually bounce back, my problem is that no one can really tell, it seem to be dependent on the etf approval by SEC, what will happen if it gets rejected finally, how will the market react to that,crypto should grow without the etf
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Your personal intuition might be a good vuide for you when trading.
But the market is not subsceptible to your feelings and emotions.
News regarding bitcoin ETF (and the prostponement of the announcement) has put a cloud of uncertainty over the market, hence the drop in price.
A possitive news would most likely bounce the market up.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

No one will say for sure. Everything is built on conjectures. The situation in the market does not inspire confidence, but it can be deployed at any second.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

I like your encouraging words, it is true that the market is cyclical and will eventually bounce back, my problem is that no one can really tell, it seem to be dependent on the etf approval by SEC, what will happen if it gets rejected finally, how will the market react to that,crypto should grow without the etf
Things are becoming difficult for cryptocurrency but I believe in the coming months the market will recover stronger. Do not worry and sell everything you have at this time, it's not a good decision. Divide your assets and have a clear investment strategy to adapt to this market.
bowo79

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

maybe you are right now, the crypto market continues to fall and does not look to be improving, I think the analyst predictions are very different
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

Only the non believers go out.... real crypto lovers will get more profit out of this escape plan...
when people have fear and everyone losing their trust in the cryptoworld. every familymember calling your investment a fail... and ''ponzi' this, 'pyramid sceme' biggest scam..'' is the only thing you see in the news.
is the best time to get in... with all the money you can loose. Grin

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
anchy

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Who knows guys, just, who knows... No doubt that prices have been heavily inflated and that last year's boom was based on pure speculation of what might be one day and not what actually happens today. I'm sure that some of the projects we see today, along with many new ones, will survive and actually be worth a lot one day when world wide adoption becomes real thing. But many projects will fail in the meantime.
Paulinhozinha

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

There are always up and down movement in the market. When there are bad times, there will definitely be good times. Don't conclude so quickly
mosdesign
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

I think it is natural and part of the business always have up and down. sometimes your up sometimes you down but keep hope is the best work to do.

Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

My thoughts are the same as yours. I think the current market is very chaotic. Investors not only bear the losses caused by the market downturn, but also face many fraudsters, which will allow more investors to leave the market!
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

I think you should try to think positive because crypto market has passed so many worse time before. This downward trend is not the worst so I think there is no way that crypto market can't recover after this downward trend Smiley. Stop thinking negative about the future of crypto market is the best advice that I can give you at the moment Smiley.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Market will back to normal. I believe this and it going to raise more better than it was before
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

In 2018 it seems that the hardest year for cryptocurrency shows its popularity, it has been many times this year the cryptocurrency price touched a very low price. Hopefully this can all be over soon, and the cryptocurrency returns to success and remains the asset or money currency that is proud of as a future currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: