Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel that the market will not get better.  (Read 4964 times)
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

The worst option for us is if the market does not return to the previous figures. I believe that in 2019 the market will recover
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

Yes this is bad. But the market can not always grow. In the past, such a situation was already, 2 years was the restoration of bitcoin, after which the price rose several times

The value of all cryptocurrencies has roughly halved from previous years value according to CoinMarketCap. The market is falling roughly and all cryptocurrencies still has a long way to go to get better but this is certainly would get better in time. There are several challenges it needs to overcome.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

Your not alone. The market is so bad that it is the best opportunity for a rebuy if they was more funds. Although am depressed i still believe the market will recover. Just a matter of time
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

My strategy is short-term trading where there is a sharp decline so I will take part to buy, after a while there's a market recovery then I will sell it to get the margin margin though a bit, but one day I can do it multiple times transactions. so the market fell for me is not a big deal
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

The market will not get better because there are only a few who is investing in the crypto market. If the investors will increased then the crypto market will get better, but as of now there are few so the price in the market is too dump. We have to promote harder so that others will invest in the crypto and if there are many people who will invest them the price will pump.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Don't feel bad with the market, first timers will often see that there's no way for the market to get better. Start looking at the good side of the market, if you haven't too much bitcoin to hold start buying. This is the time to start filling your bags instead of complaining that this market is nowhere to go.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

If you feel bad about the market then it is good to leave the market because if you keep on posting like this others will think in a negative way. After investing in crypto there is no choice for us we have to wait until the market starts recovering. Keep faith in the market until the price starts kicking again.
anatolyp

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
If you need this crypto market in good condition, then you have the opportunity to do it. A little to influence it. That is, buy a crypto currency and keep it at home. Grin
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
I guess for nowcomers they will definitely lose confidence, because they started with full trust because seeing in 2017 and the fact in 2018 cryptocurrency prices dropped very dramatically. But, for people who have known cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency price movements for a long time they will not lose Confident, instead they will install a buy because the price is at a lower price.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

the market will get better for sure. There is no place for negative thoughts and predictions. Stay positive and wait a little bit longer. Those people who bought Bitcoin at low in 2014/2015 waited for December 2017 to sell on 19 500. But nowadays people want to buy it in January and get rich in a few months. Wait 2-3 years then after that you, may be a little disappointed pa not negative. The time will come again.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

The market will be better if you are panic about the market it makes you sell the coins for loos. We should always be strong when the prices are kept falling because once the prices start increasing you will be making a very good amount for those holding.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Many experts in the world predict a bright future for crypto.
Just buckle up and enjoy the ride (at least that’s what I tell myself instead of looking at my blockfolio right now).
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Even if the market can't get better, I think we still have a lot of opportunities to make money. Now that we have prepared the computer to complete the bounty task, why can't we give up observing the market and focus on hunting!
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

do not panic and worry. I think that this is just a correction and the market will grow
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

You do not need to feel that way on the market, ask those who have been in the world of crypto-currency memory since 2013, and they will tell you how barely bitkoyn collapsed until now, most of them sold at a loss.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

Don't feel bad with the market, first timers will often see that there's no way for the market to get better. Start looking at the good side of the market, if you haven't too much bitcoin to hold start buying. This is the time to start filling your bags instead of complaining that this market is nowhere to go.
For first timers and do just recently know about this market then I would say they are still on a safe side when they do decide to purchase most coins in the market since we do know we are still on the dump state unlike for those who do have experienced already and been here on this market for how many years specially for those who bought on last year prices then you would really have that doubts inside yourself which I can say that cant really be avoided on such individual. Market do have ups and downs because not all of the time we would stay like this.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride (at least that’s what I tell myself instead of looking at my blockfolio right now).
Those are the real hodlers and believer of this market. I also see a bright future with cryptocurrency, and this is why I’m not making any move on my portfolio right now. Its been a while since this bear market started, no one can know when it will stop. This is why i also stay away from the market so I will not feel any frustration seeing my portfolio in a loss.  
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:22:55 PM

I also have a great deal of confidence in the cryptocurrency market because I think this is just a start-up phase and in the future it will grow tremendously. If you save money and do not need to use it for a long time, cryptocurrency is a huge investment channel.
owenross46

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

I still believe in crypto and bitcoin. These collapses are just the wish of the shark. then everything will come back
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

we don't have to worry because BULLS are still here and keep holding the market, A very good point for bitcoin market is the bulls are more then bears, there are many crashes occur in the history of bitcoin but keep it in mind that every time bitcoin recover it self more better then before. So brace yourself because it is the best time for investment. stay away from scam ICOs because right now ETH is its low phase and ICOs will attack investors more throatily  to grow some more ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: