Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:06:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel that the market will not get better.  (Read 4964 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

The market will be better if we keep remaining silent for some more days because last year the prices of all those coins went very high which nobody didn't expect it. So before increasing their prices, the market should make some huge correction in order to stabilize them for another bull run.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.
This is what is being calculated, while everyone is preparing for large sales, people buy themselves and pick up a crypt that they can, that would soon sell and earn a decent amount.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

I am sure that the crypto market will start to grow very unexpectedly and very quickly. The main thing is not to get out of the crypto, it is very difficult but we need to wait.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

No one knows what will happen to the market, but I believe in the very idea of crypto, that crypto will rise in price. Perhaps it will be 2019,2020 or other years. This situation has already been.
Mrliberty

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Have been expecting better in market since but I haven't seen any changes since
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

All investors were waiting and preparing for such a situation in the crypto market, but none of the investors expected that this would be delayed for 10 months. I myself do not know what will happen. Will the growth in the crypto market.
RobinBarker

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

I think it's game of certain ups and downs, you have to wait and have to wait and have some much patients. We have seen much ups and downs here. It's not always down, it will be up in sometimes. After all its volatile market.

It may be opportunity to invest new people in cryptocurrency market.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

I think it's game of certain ups and downs, you have to wait and have to wait and have some much patients. We have seen much ups and downs here. It's not always down, it will be up in sometimes. After all its volatile market.

It may be opportunity to invest new people in cryptocurrency market.

yes ups and downs are purely cause of volatility but most of the times we are experiencing a down market but we shouldnt get discourage about it  instead lets us use this event in order to gain more advantage and that is to buy more cryptos .

@op if thats your prediction then okay you must believe on it but for us we also have our own prediction and most of us feel that this down trend on the market will end on the few weeks in order to give way for the up trend .
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

We see market is stabilised, BTC price is 6400-6500 and i see its incrising step by step and i think its much more better way than pumping and dumping of price.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

We need little more patience here because the market will recover only when there is huge demand but right now the market is kept fluctuating because maybe it is expecting something new from the outside either new investors or any fresh new news.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

You don't need to panic and sell your coins at a loss, you need to be patient. Today we hear positive news every day and I am sure there will be a big growth soon. For example, altcoins have been growing for more than a month to make good money.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Well, the market will get better but i think it will take longer time then expected. It will not be at the end of this year but instead can be the mid of the next year. I am saying that because the i believe the whales put investment in when it is least expected, and alot of people expecting the market to grow in nov, december this year.
Noah14

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

We are dealing with a decentralized crypto currency. This means that it will always have high volatility, will rise high, and then low in price before the next rise. Also,
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Have you guys remember that bitcoin ETF is what investors are all waiting for? Once it gets approve, then market prices will definitely start to fly high again because a lot prefer's ETF to be approved by SEC. The best thing to do now is buy coins/tokens with possibilities to increase in price. Im even slowly stashing tokens/coins in my private wallet and will see whats going to happen.
brandyy

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

I'm currently working on my master thesis about ICO ratings. For this purpose I prepared a short survey (about 4 minutes) for ICO investors. If you could help me out here I'd be delighted. Your financial situation and behaviour will not be enquired and the results will solely be used for academic purposes.

Thanks a lot in advance!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d4gMcVoRSMHkMZv
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Yes I feel the same for crypto market. But it doesnt mean there is no opportunity. You can still make good profit by smart investments. Just watch and find the best coins..
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

The market can not be "red" forever. When that should come and "bright days" when we see our desired profit. Cool You just need to be a little patient. If we speak from the point of view of investments, you need to understand that 2-3 years is a quick payback investment, usually investors wait for 10-15 years to get a profit in the end.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

The market value of 2018 cryptocurrency has been greatly reduced.And the price of all tokens has been decreasing.It makes everyone lose confidence in it.It will always go bad.

I think bitcoin will be the thing that everyone is waiting for and they dare to speculate that the price of bitcoin will improve and many investors believe that bitcoin will come back again. .
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

and I believe the market will improve even though many people are frustrated as you complain here.
I personally will continue to believe crypto will continue to move forward even though there are many obstacles.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

I think bitcoin will be the thing that everyone is waiting for and they dare to speculate that the price of bitcoin will improve and many investors believe that bitcoin will come back again. .

only bitcoin alone ? no mate , all of us arent only waiting for bitcoin to recover but we are also waiting for other coins as well especially altcoin and ico tokens because most of us investors are always diversifying our funds on different kinds of cryptos not only bitcoins so that we can possibly maximize our earnings and we are also minimizing our risk to loose badly if we do this method .

@ryap12 dont be so negative because it only makes us discourage and depress if someone like you are already loosing hope .  why cant you just take a break for a while ? stop cheking your portfolio , instead try other outside activities to help you realesed stress .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: