Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I don't know who is the controller of crypto market but i guess the big investors or people from institutions but to the price i think the users of people like supply and demand, the more people will buy the more chances that the price will going up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

All markets are determined by the supply and demand relationship, and the encrypted market is the same, but because it is an early developing market, many big whale can affect the price of the encrypted currency.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
indeed the price of bitcoin which last week had raised its price but now it has dropped again, in my opinion bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone, because bitcoin is decentralized and the price can suddenly rise and it could suddenly drop, so for example bitcoin suddenly rises , sometimes there are big investors who have bought at that time.

ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

May be the rich people or the once who owns more cryptocurrencies control the market because according to there huge trading volume there is a great impact that can happen to the crypto currency world so if potential investors are releasing there large amount of tokens to the market eventually the token price will be decrease due to the high supply and when buying happens it is the other way     
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.

Government and whales. Most people in government have large crypto assets. Since they own the media, they manipulate the market at will, creating FUDs. A large percentage of us have a little share of the market.

gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

The encrypted market is, of course, controlled by big money. I think there are some mainstream exchanges where big miners and whales have the ability to control the whole market.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

Since cryptocurrencies still has small liquidity then many big investors who nake big transactions are can influence the cryptocurrency market, maybe not to full control but only greatly influence the price.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

supply and demand is control how market price, when many investor and trader sell their altcoin or bitcoin make market is down and lower price, but when all of investor buy and invest their money on some altcoin or bitcoin, directly make altcoin price or bitcoin will growing up and higher price. just wait and keep holding to make market is higher.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
The only thing that control Crypto market, is by the supply and demand price. Crypto is made up based on decentrallized system which means theres no governments or institutions that have the authority in crypto.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

This is a virtual market where nobody controls it. bitcoin s increases but at some point when the bitcoin bubble is over-stretched, it will explode and leave a certain infrastructure.
Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

I think it's hard to control the price. The new cryptocurrency market decides it and your choice is to track down the market indexes and make the final decision.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Specially rumors and news by out side world and from the inside of crypto world because when false accusations happens against Bitcoin and other currencies traders are investors who are new to the market will definitely panic sell so there will be a huge price variation which is why most crypto assets are struggling to develop these days   
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

The only thing that control Crypto market, is by the supply and demand price. Crypto is made up based on decentrallized system which means theres no governments or institutions that have the authority in crypto.

Even though governments or institutions are not controlling crypto markets but few influential crypto people statements can change the market conditions at least for a short while if not for the long term. Also, few whales together can also create an artificial panic or demand in the market to change the market mood since no government is watching the activities. So all these things individuals or institutions can manipulate the market for a short while but not for the long term.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

Traders control the crypto market. crypto is trading market where price goes up and down in this market many people trades. this market is virtual market
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

crypto market is just too large to narrow it down like this with a silly question.
bitcoin market? nobody. there are whales who can influence the price in short term but the long term is not changeable.
altcoin market? depending on the altcoin it can be a great number of people. for example in small altcoins you can even be the one controlling it if you have something as small as half a bitcoin! but in large altcoins if they are centralized then the foundation behind it like ethereum foundation controlling ethereum.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

The biggest players control the market. Big bulls that enter only at the lowest prices possible. They have money to create global FUD.
Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is a virtual asset. It works on immutable blockchain Technology. Though you may get alot of response or assumption but the true fact about any crypto currency control is that,
 “it's controlled by dominating group of people who have major percentage in their control. “
 One of my example is famous Whales group. Who is dominating the BTC market as well as manuplating Alt coin market on world level exchanges.
daviddaniels

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

People say nobody controls the market, but in reality it is controlled by the people. That is the effect of free market economy that depends solely on supply and demand. It can be a huge problem as well as we have seen earlier with crypto boom. Moreover crypto is filled with frauds as well. I would suggest if you want to purchase an ICO watch out for the Identity Verification Service. If an ICO is doing that it means atleast it is not a fraud.

Read More: https://shuftipro.com/blogs/kyc-services-for-icos/

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

Hey, this is a clear case of misconceptions growing inside you about bitcoins, first of all you have been studying of checking the prices, I believe it's the prices and hence yiu have ignored the basic fundamentals.

Secondly you're comparing tokens that are like Zimbabwe currency to Dollars which is like bitcoins premium, again by companies you mean exchanges, so let me guide you exchanges are only a medium to store, hodl or sell your coins, they do not influence the prices. The only time it happens is when there is a fraud or a theft of the coins stored with them.

Self Proclaimed messiahs of Bitcoins again do not control bitcoins.

Bitcoins price is effected by the common economic principles of demand and supply, whenever there'll be demand prices will rise, but when supply exceeds demand prices fall, or whenever bitcoins is dumped it prices crashes. In the past few months, lot of fud was created but there're signs that it'll recover as the charts of previous year have always shown bitcoins rises towards end of the year, and with CBOE etf coming it'll definitely rise just be patient.
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

About 40% of all the bitcoins released today are in the hands of only a thousand people - the so-called "whales." With such a statement, the head of the department for the study of financial markets Aaron Brown.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: