Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
henrytran167

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

i think the big investor is control the crypto market,  they have more money, they can control the price of crypto market if they want.
everything of crypto market denpends on them, they control it to bring more benifit to them. The rich people will be richer
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

At the end of the day bitcoin prices have dropped so drastically and for bitcoin will rise again all depends on investors who pump back bitcoin prices so that bitcoin can stabilize, because what happens in the market now only bitcoin sellers who sell bitcoin they have while less buyers and this is very influential with the price of bitcoin.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

all tokens will depend on bitcoin and if bitcoin drops then obviously tokens will be very low in price but to warm up the price of bitcoin all just waiting for the issue or bad news that attacks bitcoin so far will pass then bitcoin will quickly rise in price and investors greatly affects the price of bitcoin where they can also determine the bitcoin return to normal.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

we the people who controls and manipulate the crypto market price, if the supply will increase the demands of people will grow, but if the supply will decrease the demand of people will down at the rate of the market today. most of the people are afraid to invest because the crypto price are continuously falling down.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

people are responsible for the trade volume of bitcoin and Roger ver has the track record has a early investor,big whale and bitcoin maximalist. He might have been emotional with some of his prediction in the past, however, he has so succeeded in the space. Big whales are capable of moving the price but alot had been done from other online investors in recent months  most especially last year that drove the price that high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

For me the crypto market is not been controlled by any body but the mass do so.. the rise and fall of the market all lys in our hands.. if we decide that the market will go up we can equally maintain it.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

that is a very good question, and I think the bitcoin price controller is all of us bitcoin users but those who have whale capital can better control market prices.
strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

The Federal Reserve owns the crypto market.  They own the world reserve currency (US Dollar).  With this they can buy crypto or sell crypto on a whim with no repercussions whatsoever.  If you think they will allow a new currency on the scene and not make it illegal punishable by imprisonment you don't get the game.  So they are in here right now manipulating and tilting things in their favor. 
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

Hah
The market is controlled by those ... who own them. It's logical, is not it?
There are people who have an overwhelming majority of the capital market, who can make various manipulations. Of course you do not recognize these people by their names ... they are too smart to shout about their wealth to the whole world
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Control market with control coin totally different. for the argument crypto market its controlled by someone it might happen. because there are many types of altcoins.
and surely it's one coin that is controlled by someone or group. but for bitcoin I don't think it's possible to fully control 1 person / group.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

There is no one will able to control crypto market, like what you say about Jhon McAfe that we must ready with bullish market and what happened the market continue to bearish again and again. So, this is pointed out one just have a predict, but he doesn't ensure what will happen afterward.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Peoples, market control the price.  Supply and demand, more peoples to buy, the price will going up and vice versa.
I agree. These are all that control the the crypto market. Moreover, since the market is dependent on the demand and supply, there are also factors that affects the these two. The bigger investors also affects it.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think currently the most able to market is those who have bitcoin on a large scale.
the answer is of course a giant whale, they control and manipulate the market.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

Surely those who control prices are traders. In the crypto world, the biggest capital owners will be able to control prices. For example in pump and dump, those traders with large capital can easily make pumps and deep dumps on coins.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

I don't think anyone control the cryptocurrency world. But different things can influence the cryptocurrency market. As example positive or negative news can create impact on the market.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

As crypto market is decentralized so the people who make big invest mainly has the control over the market because they can rise up or down the prices. So the prices mainly depend on their transactions in this market.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

The market mainly controlled by the transaction of the people here. When they buy coins the price rises and when they sell it price falls. So this is how the transactions happen and price changes.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

Actually the buyers and sellers who mainly trade in the market have the control over the market. Basically rise or fall of prices depends on the law of demand and supply. But those who invest big amount have the most impact in this market.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:38:08 AM

I am wondering if there is a way to see highest transfers for wallets? We might have an idea with this way. Roll Eyes
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

Surely those who control prices are traders. In the crypto world, the biggest capital owners will be able to control prices. For example in pump and dump, those traders with large capital can easily make pumps and deep dumps on coins.
I disagree with you that those who have large capital can control crypto. I think that happens because traders who act themselves or panic by selling or buying in the hope of getting a profit. I'm sure bitcoin will stabilize on its own in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: