Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

I think that controlling crypto market is public where the public plays an important role in the price of a market, where many people who do not know each other move a price together at the same time.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cissnei

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Believe it or not, if the person who controls the market is your friend. It may seem absurd but if you are also an investor and want to find a profit for yourself.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

The market of crypto-currencies is controlled by large capitals, people who have hundreds of thousands of bitcoins - these are those who control bitcoin in real life. The media work on them.
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies price are depends on the market and the people, but i personally think that there are some big whales put their hands on and manipulate the market. I know ot sounds like q conspiracy but there are some really legit proofs to prove that's true.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
I think It's controlled by dominating group of people who have major percentage in their control like Whales,Developers, Cryptocurreny traders, Cryptocurreny miners and Crypto currency holders.
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

but i personally think that there are some big whales put their hands on and manipulate the market. I know ot sounds like q conspiracy but there are some really legit proofs to prove that's true
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Nobody really controls the crypto market because it is not owned by anyone. But manipulation in terms of price movements is a different story. Government agencies / institutions, banks, private entities, high-profile and influential individuals who have a lot of cryptocurrency in their pockets can easily manipulate prices according to their wishes simply by buying or selling large amounts of their ownership.
qilaru

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also same question? who control BTC 

i am also afraid who control BTC price........

BUT According to Wikipedia  BTC Decentralization and centralization
Decentralization

Bitcoin does not have a central authority and the bitcoin network is decentralized

There is no central server, bitcoin ledger is distributed.
    The ledger is public, anybody can store it on their computer.
    There is no single administrator,the ledger is maintained by a network of equally privileged miners.
    Anybody can become a miner.
    The additions to the ledger are maintained through competition – until a new block is added to the ledger, it is not known which miner will create the block.
    The issuance of bitcoins is decentralized – bitcoins are issued as a reward for the creation of a new block.
    Anybody can create a new bitcoin address (a bitcoin counterpart of a bank account) without needing any approval.
    Anybody can send a transaction to the network without needing any approval, the network merely confirms that the transaction is legitimate.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

I don't think any single person has the monopoly to control the cryptocurrency market. As for me, I assume everyone of us is just a trade. The market somehow only tilts towards the bigger traders.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Nobody really controls the crypto market because it is not owned by anyone. But manipulation in terms of price movements is a different story. Government agencies / institutions, banks, private entities, high-profile and influential individuals who have a lot of cryptocurrency in their pockets can easily manipulate prices according to their wishes simply by buying or selling large amounts of their ownership.
Whoever have a large capital investment and understand how the market flows can manipulate this type of investment, the mentality of weak holders always depend on the short term movements, that's why people who can shake the market with their holdings can move the price from what they wanted to happen, then panic sellers and weak investors followed allowing manipulators to gained more and play with their assets.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
aanaa90

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

I think all those who owns some of the cryptocurrency to themselves individually , they all contribute their share in controling cryptomarket.
those who owns it controls it.
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

It is true that no one can control bitcoin even now or in the future.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

crypto is decentralized without the body or state that regulates price regulation and others. it all depends on the demand, supply and volume of trade that can create prices.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Lack of regulations in this market is one of the greatest drawbacks in here.We can say that the market has no specific players or regulators that determine how things work here.Everyone can decide to form a pump and dump team to their advantage. This together with others affect the market badly.

PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Well the truth is always bitter dude,  the whales controls the market that's why the market is not stable,  the whales determine the market

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
takihaha

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

We are once the reason why the value of the market is getting high and low, especially for a big investor, they can have a big role in the market. A good role in changing the exchange market in different markets because they invest a lot of money.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Blockchain technology holds and runs the whole system
Of cryptocurrency, but the thing is, everybody who have cryptocurrency with them is part of the blockchain therefore, everyone is running the whole cryptocurrency system as well as the market to which we price our tokens.

smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

Those that hodl  essentially have solid impact on the crypto market. Hodlers couldn't care less about the most recent bit of news that has made the value rise or fall in the course of recent days. Rather, hodlers are in the market as long as possible and exploit 50 percent or more prominent value decreases by purchasing up more crypto on the open market.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

We , the CRYPTOCURRENCY users control the cryptocurrency market. Price of all the coins and tokens is altered on the basis of its popularity and demand amongst the users .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

I guess that no single force can do this. There are so many aspects and activities from others participants, the system is very complex. But some tries of course present here

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: