Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the crypto market?  (Read 4717 times)
Asadali569

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

1. It all depends on supply and demand.
2. People who hold the coins or tokens sell at whatever price they want to sell at, therefore, they define the price.
3. Crypto whales control the market as some people might have bought a lot of bitcoins when it was merely a dollar and now they can dump and purchase a lot of bitcoins and cause a sudden change in its value.
4. Implementations of laws and regulations would also restrict and maximum its uses, therefore, increasing and decreasing the value of the market and certain coins/tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
The cryptomarket is said to be unregulated a free market so no one controls it. In any case, with regards to market prices there are real players that can ready to control prices of some cryptographic forms of money. Various types of buyers as a rule controls prices and the volumes of exchanges and these buyers incorporates the alleged little fishes, the whales, a few foundations and the government itself.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

People can control market, but world economy also affect for crypto market, we must allert of that as well.
Reedah

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

I think maybe the market or probably the whales.
moiza126

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

I think the public controls it because the more the public uses it the more their price goes up and the less the public uses it the more the price will go down.
That's my opinion but it can vary in different opinions.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

I think we in the crypto world control the cryptocurrency market. I am saying this because we are the very people who carry out transactions in the crypto world. So long as some of us in the crypto world continue to make panic sales, the value of bitcoin will continue to dip base on the attitude of some of us including big time investors.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

the who controls bitcoin are the one who has holding of huge bitcoin on their wallet, if those people will sell or buy the pump or drop will sure happen. we can add up also people that is well known on bitcoin because they can make the value pump or dump because of their actions.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

the who controls bitcoin are the one who has holding of huge bitcoin on their wallet, if those people will sell or buy the pump or drop will sure happen. we can add up also people that is well known on bitcoin because they can make the value pump or dump because of their actions.
We people who used it was controlling it especially for those people who was holding huge amount of it. Because as we remember it changed depends on the supply and demand of bitcoin. I agree that when they sell surely it will have a great effect in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

No one literally controls the crypto market because it is not owned by anyone. But manipulation in terms of price movement is a different story. Government bodies/agencies, banks, private entities, high profile and influential individuals who have tons of cryptocurrencies in their pockets can easily manipulate prices at their whim by simply buying or selling a huge amount of their holdings. We as small players are only able to follow the flow and just get the best that we can out of this game.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

I think the government is going to control the money market encryption. Government policies and regulations will impact the value of crypto. Many governments have issued strict laws and have constrained the development of coins.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Basically all the investors control crypto market. People like you and me control the market. The demand and supply are major forces affecting the price of the cryptocurrencies. And the demand and supply is obviously controlled by us. As cryptocurrencies are decentralized there is no agency or government authority controlling them. Yes, whales can significantly control the market.
Cryptomoonlambo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

We control the market. When cryptocurrency is used by the masses we will see stabilization, throughout the process of mass adoption we will see a rise in crypto prices, a significant rise in price, in communities and in technology, but we are still in the infant stages of this beautiful thing. Stay strong and give it a few more years. Eventually, there will be too much adoption for whales to control anything and the global economy will be the largest playing factor.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

For me, i think no one is controlling the cryptocurrency market, even the government. Because it is not owned by anyone even the government. The cryptocurrency market is a free market, it never gets price but sometimes it's  called price.
Janet Wright

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Nobody controls the crypto market. The changing market depends on people, supply and demand. The biggest investors don't have authority to control the crypto market.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency and arguably its most endearing allure is its organic nature.
vin22

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

I did not see the crypto market as something being controlled by any agent or anyone but we as the users control it,  we decide on how it will move,  when it will rise and when it will fall,  if we decide to sale in low price then the btc price will fall and if we decide to sale high the price will climb that's how is see the market and not being controlled by anyone.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

No one controls cryptocurrency market. It is decentralized market. A decentralized market can

ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

I cannot think of specific individuals or groups who has the ability to control the entire cryptocurrency market but for certain media controls a large part of the cryptocurrency market through information which they provide to there followers and that makes a huge impact on everything what happen daily in a trading routine so that directly or indirectly make some to make profits while some to loose there profits because like share market, Forex market in here everything is done according news

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
rajesharora002

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

i think no body  control this market. this market self control by people . a single goverment  or a single person cannot control this market. because like gold or dollars it self regulated market.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

The cryptocurrency currency fluctuates in value based on several conditions, one of which is due to availability / scarcity. But sometimes the value also increases or decreases because of trust and use among the user community. In general, the ups and downs of cryptocurrency are influenced by market mechanisms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: