Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems?  (Read 4302 times)
Atlantic12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

I agree with you.People In a country of higher unemployment rate for instance would be able to make a living full participation with crepto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

Socioeconomic problems is rampant, and thats sicj is depends on the person behavior,but if we works on in cryptocurrency maybe the impact either bevome positive or negative,because its depend on the behavior of the person on how to handle to not become a socio economic,because first if you are ambitious and have goal in life,you must stop to become social life person in order to achieve your goal,or maybe the negative impact because of your so many crypto investment you must become dependent and you must spend everythings should you want to buy by using crypto coins or used it for gambling thats can turn you into nothing.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

it can certainly help but not totally dissolve all the economic problem of a country, bitcoin is the revolution of people who wants economic and financial freedom, bitcoin has proven that it has so many opportunities for us to earn and control over our own money, it has developed new ways and means to fully maximizes the utilization of crypto technology.

I do not understand how the cryptocurrency can solve these problems. Suppose, the government of the countries should better think it out, how to make the life of their people much better. BTC can simply make some online exchange operations more convenient.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

I am sure the cryptocurrency will continue to grow and many countries will be encouraged to create their own digital currency. In this age of digital need a new technology is needed to overcome economic problems. This technology requires a regulation so that it can be accepted by the government and the community, so that no party feels disadvantaged.
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will be able to assist in some certain problems when it comes to socio economics, but the way a lot of people are putting it, crypto is not a magic wand that you just put out there to completely solve socio economic problems as government of each country will still have a lot of part to play in that aspect of socio economic problem.

The blockchain technology itself is a great one, but it depends on how the government is going to be utilizing it either for the benefit of the country or just for themselves.
Badu1

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Gone were the days when I was poor financially and I use to beg for money from friends and family but being introduced to cryptocurrency, I can afford my daily bread always and I see that as a privilege too.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

with effective transactions using crypto, the first step is regulation and legalization. when it's finished, the crypto way helps the economy is with taxes for each transaction. because I'm sure crypto will be more attractive for transactions to overseas.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

Cryptocurrency can make someone who is very poor financially to become a little stabilized to get daily bread and have enough support for themselves.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

If bitcoin adoption become reality, i am believe many merchant will receive crypto for payment and people can make transaction with others from other countries more easily. I am believe it will improve country economy because with blockchain and cryptocurrency, can save a lot cost and company can expand their bussiness

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

If we talk about that country very far ... but to help your family's economy, cryptocurency continues to grow and it is very helpful for me to say this because it is proven including friends.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

I am sure that the presence of Crypto is the answer to the many problems of the global economic system, it is time for a better change by using a decentralized system so that everyone has the chance to succeed.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:08:23 AM

It's a 50-50 chance of having it done or not having it done because not all people have the same perception towards cryptocurrencies. Let's just picture it out in a broader way where some countries ban crypto while others do not as they have witnessed how cryptos helped lift their economic status.

admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I'm sure crypto will be very useful in the country's economy because crypto can integrate payments between countries so that international trade payment transactions will be more efficient, and it will impact to the cheaper price of goods, so, citizens will be more prosperous
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

I'm sure crypto will be very useful in the country's economy because crypto can integrate payments between countries so that international trade payment transactions will be more efficient, and it will impact to the cheaper price of goods, so, citizens will be more prosperous

Crypto would be a great help to our economy but I don't that that this will not solve our socio-economic problem. Inorder to provide resolution to our country's main concern the solution starts with you or us, the government and the people behind it.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

indirectly, it will help, but not totally will and can solve the present socioeconomic problems that almost every country are suffering from, many news and articles are written in the past 2 years that proves us that crypto has helped from an individual, it has created means for an individual to earn and has improved the medium of payments, transferring funds with easement and anonymous transactions has been the new trend.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

Crypto is the base for the present time and it is good for the crypto socioeconomic situations because crypto is growing in these days and if we use it with out any job we can survive in the world the savings of the people are  invested in the crypto so inflation of the country can be controlled.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

It would depend on how exactly people around the world are going to get into crypto and use it

If cryptocurrencies fully justify their name and actually start being used as full-fledged currencies (like fiat), then I see no problem with that, at least not with the social part of the problem as there are still big concerns about the economic part of it (but this is a completely different matter). On the flip side, though, if these cryptocurrencies remain just vehicles for speculation, it would mean that the whole world starts speculating. It will evidently lead to tensions escalating as some people (the minority) will be earning insane amounts of money while the rest (the majority) will be losing it. I don't think it bodes well for the world at large

Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

If the crypto market is noticed and developed. Social issues are of great concern if the financiers are willing to pay.
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

It seems that it would be very difficult to identify if it has an impact especially most of the people uses technology. Does this improve also their socialization because that is one area that we need to look into.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is the concept of a digital economy, although cryptocurrency is difficult to replace fiat. history records how money evolved? first money was secured with gold, but when a crisis occurred. money turns into fiat which has no value but is controlled by the central bank as collateral. At present some countries have experienced a crisis and fiat has no value, for example, Venezuela. I think cryptocurrency will run if many countries experience a crisis and they start to trust cryptocurrency as a solution to trade between countries.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Bitcoin is going to solve one of the biggest problem that we having the economy right now which is fiat, fiat cheats on whoever is using it except the government and the banks, everyone else is dealing with a currency that steals from them all the time, this is not going to happen with bitcoin and when people finally realize this they are going to change their useless currency for bitcoin, they will realize that if they do not use their bitcoin and hold it they will be able to buy more stuff in the future.

I don't really see how Bitcoin is going to solve anything. It would rather destroy everything as it is completely unfit to run the modern economy. It is always funny to read what people write about how Bitcoin is going to save the world from fiat as they don't understand that the problem is not with fiat as such, it is with people who use and abuse it. Okay, we get rid of fiat, then how are we going to get rid of those people? And I'm not even talking about Bitcoin itself yet

And how fast it will shut down everything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: