Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media?  (Read 572 times)
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

The forum has a much larger target audience, from which many are ready to invest in projects. Also signature campaigns require much more effort than in social campaigns.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Because the signature activity was conducted on the BTT forum, this is first of all a respect for the forum, and the second forum is a concentration camp for encryption enthusiasts. The advertising campaigns on the forums are the most targeted, and the advertising efficiency on social media is not as efficient as the ad

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.
yes it has become a habit from the past, the signature is bigger than the social media, because one person can follow social media several times, in contrast to the signature can only be followed once.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

Actually through other social media you may reach more people but signature campaign is more effective because you reach only those people who are totally involved in crypto world and are looking for suggestions and solutions to their queries.

You're right! In addition to that, most of the participants in signature campaigns are high ranking accounts who devoted much of their time already in cryptocurrency. Also, the coverage which is the forum targeted all involve in cryptocurrency.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Signature campaigns help promote successful e-money projects. It introduces directly to the players. The distribution of signatures is always higher than social media. Also, when you sign up for a good signature campaign, you will receive a bonus.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

Maybe it is because signature campaign is more on academical approach when we make a reply or quoting in this forum and it is done with the best of our knowledge, just to elaborate the topic requested by our co-member. So maybe this is their basis of apportionment of tokens .
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

I think each bounty has determined many tokens that they will allocate as rewards. If the participant's campaign is a bit, it will certainly get a lot of coins. Most bounties use stake to calculate the amount of our reward. If we get a little stake, there are also a few coins that we will receive. In the signature campaign, Sr. Members upwards will be paid with a large stake every week.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

In signature campaign you can participate only with one account at the same time while in social media campaigns
you can participate in multi campaigns (some of them participate in more than 100 campaigns at the same time).
Signature ranks are not easily achievable especially after introduction of merit system and signature campaign participants
are more involved in Crypto and they are very often investing as well.
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

I am just confused.
You are right, social media campaigns have a wider range of information than signature campaigns. However, information targets in social media campaigns are still random and only a small part can be said to be right on target because not everyone involved in social media understands crypto. In contrast to the signature campaign in the forum that is all involved in the crypto world and it is considered more targeted.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

I am just confused.

Social media is mostly for meeting and connecting with people all around the world, social media is not really a crypto based platform, so promoting bounty on the social might not be targeting the right people and most of them don't know anything about cryptos, but it's not the same with bitcointalk.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

I think Signature campaign are always higher than other campaigns due to the promotions and different advertisements of lots of projects on this platform. Also, the fact that signature campaigns do not really have much people as one cannot join a signature campaign twice gives it a higher reward.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

I am just confused.

It is not always the case. There are some ICO's that allocate less to signature campaigns. Anyway, I think it is usually higher for most campaigns because the target audience are all crypto enthusiasts unlike in social media.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

So much good reasons why signature is the best way to earn a bounty token. One is that Bitcointalk is a very popular forum with millions of traffics visited by users who are investors in crypto currencies every month. They go here to validate and research some of the great projects that are going to launch. Social media sites are solely for socializing and not for promoting sites and ICOS, Bitcointalk can be used to promote and using signatures-like banners to represent ht ICO you are supporting.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

IMO, signature bounty campaign got the highest allocation among all the campaign is because you engage more on the crypto enthusiast that are looking for possible project to invest in. Besides that if you participate in signature campaign you only focus on that particular ICO unlike if you participate in social media wherein you can have multiple participation.
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

I think the allocation that given to the signature campaign is equivalent to what is done by bounty hunters. usually, signature campaign requires a longer time and also does heavier tasks as stated in the rule. that way I think that's normal if the signature campaign provides a big allocation than others.
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

The first thing is the targeting, in signature campaign your advert is visible only to targeted audition, because everyone in this forum IS INTO crypto. Second thing is to build your members rank in the forum, which is much harder then building 3000 followers in twitter for example. And third thing is that you can participate only in one signature campaign at a time, while twitter and facebook, allows you to earn even from 20 different campaigns at the same time.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

I am just confused.
Signature campaigns is usually allocated with a high stakes because this forum itself has potentials investors who view and research on the ICOs and most members here really  know the modus operandi of cryptos and how to invest in it better than those in the social media and higher proportion of people do obtain more information about the ICOs here.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
Merited by hanxinvwang (3), chenhaonan (1), engesi (1)

This is very easy to understand, for several reasons:

1.You can only participate once in the signature campaign, but you can participate in many bounty campaigns at the same time as Twitter and Facebook.
2.All members of the BTT Forum are players of crypto, which are more effective than Twitter and Facebook.
3.BTT rank is very difficult to upgrade, you need merit, and the well-known merit is not so easy to get. Low rank participants can't get too many stakes.And Twitter and Facebook can easily have a large number of followers.
4.The difficulty of signature campaign is also much more difficult than that of Twitter campaign. The difficulty of replying posts 10+ per week is much higher than that retweets 3-5 weekly.
5.The number of participants in Social Mediad is usually much larger than the number of signing bounty participants, so Social Mediad participants can allocate stakes will become very small.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

This is because ICOs that are being run are based on cryptocurrency investments and most of the crypto related people are in this forum so it would be wise enough to campaign in this community so that cryptopreneurs can invest into it rather than just sending it to the outside world who don't know much about crypto investments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

in the signatures, it is easier to understand about good projects to be followed, while for social media only people understand who knows about this project From that the rewards for social media projects are smaller in return

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: