Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media?  (Read 568 times)
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

For the signature campaign, more funds are allocated, and fewer people participate than in social networks. I think, because of this, the reward in the subscription campaign is higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

Because in the signature campaign we help promote the ICO project that we follow into the forum where, seekers, investors, and everyone who joins cryptocurrency and understand it about cryptocurrency. Whereas in social media, indeed we help develop ICO projects for people, but some of them must be indifferent because they do not know what you are sharing and for what you are sharing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
erjanite

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

It's actually about the effort that you gave in marketing an ICO that's why it's higher than any other campaign.
agenlaptop

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

I also thought so, but I saw that the signature campaign had more patents than social media, although basically through social media we were reaching more people who saw it, and there were also bounties whose social media campaigns were bigger than signature campaigns.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

It's totally logic to be that way since BitCointalk is all about cypto niche, so every single post / exposure matters for real since all people in this forum  are PRO-Cryptos.

In social media your followers can be non-crypto fan so it's not like always a good go with social media marketing, that's why always the Signature campaign is always more than social media campaign.

Yes, you are right
because everyone in this forum is people who are interested in crypto while not all of them on social media are crypto fans, so the signature campaign is considered better and more effective for advertising the project, therefore the results for the signature campaign are bigger ,rules about social media are also easier because we only repost or retweet while in the signature campaign we have to make constructive and quality posts
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
Merited by kpcian (2)

Signature campaign is the best way to campaign a crypto-based project. because bitcoin forum is the place of their who interested in crypto world. on the other hand, social media ( Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc) is the place for any kind of people. there have not may any crypto interested person. so signature campaign is always high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Well I agree to them that signature campaign earns more than social media campaign because everyone who are involved in crypto is here in this forum.While in social media it gives impact also but not everyone who is in your friendlist are into crypto.Also signature campaign also contributes to this forum especially if all your post are with quality and sense.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

I think not all campaign are focused in signature campaign.
there are bounties that are no signature camps.
there are bounties who give allotment to that like just 10 percent and social media gets 30 percent.
there are different portion in different bounties.
but to be honest, in average signature camps get higher parts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

Well, obviously if you do signatures then you are doing advertisements for all people here in the community that already knows about it. While it social media there are only less people who are interested about this.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

It takes a lot of time to sign, but social media is much simpler. The time of signing should be many times that of social media.

doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

I think the signature campaign is higher than social media because this forum is crypto enthusiasts, therefore the signature campaign is higher than social media because overall social media is not only Krypton enthusiasts
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

This is very easy to understand, for several reasons:

1.You can only participate once in the signature campaign, but you can participate in many bounty campaigns at the same time as Twitter and Facebook.
2.All members of the BTT Forum are players of crypto, which are more effective than Twitter and Facebook.
3.BTT rank is very difficult to upgrade, you need merit, and the well-known merit is not so easy to get. Low rank participants can't get too many stakes.And Twitter and Facebook can easily have a large number of followers.
4.The difficulty of signature campaign is also much more difficult than that of Twitter campaign. The difficulty of replying posts 10+ per week is much higher than that retweets 3-5 weekly.
5.The number of participants in Social Mediad is usually much larger than the number of signing bounty participants, so Social Mediad participants can allocate stakes will become very small.
The analysis is very comprehensive, these are the reasons for signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media, in addition, I add that bitcointalk's high-rank signature is very profitable, usually a legendary account is 10 times the income of a jr.member.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

I believe that this is completely justified and right, that for the signature of the award is much more than for social networks.  Many members of this forum have been participating here for more than 5-6 years and deservedly have high ranks.  Many listen to them.  When I was a newbie and just learned how to choose a campaign bounty, I looked at the signature of high-ranking members, and studied these campaigns and then joined them.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

Social media is where "normies" are (which is who we need for crypto to go mainstream), but the core audience for blockchain projects is on this forum. This is the front line to public exposure and where most of the experts hang out (I'm not one).
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

people in this forum mostly are engage in crypto. while many people in the social media don't engage in crypto and don't even know it. even if ICOs can reach many people in social medial it is still useless if they are not interested in it. people in this forum are interested in crypto so they can be a potential investor.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

It because the signature is posted in this forum and we all know that almost all user in this forum is a investor. Investor attrack ico that see in every post especially if the post is very constructive
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

we cannot attract laypeople without any proper knowledge to invest in ICO, most of ICO investors are crypto enthusiast who used to know any updates related to cryptocurrency, and they were old player. due to lack oportunity developer have in tokensale, they will tend to do marketing campaign in crypto enthusiast area. so it will be more effective. because many whales and big investors are around here. so signature campaign will always has biggest allocation for bounty

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Because with the help of the subscription campaign more attention is attracted than from other social networks. If you wear a signature all your previous messages become with this signature.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Just check out number of participants in twitter and compare to signature. While you lead just 1 signature you take countless social bounties. That's the difference. It is obvious.
moreover social bounties don't have any impact
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

I am just confused.
For me i think. The projects target are the people around this forum.
why? first almost all of the people around here are associated with crypto.
and yes they are possible holders of major cryptocurrency. the marketing strategy with signature.
is actually telling those people that they are here. and they could support the bounty.
its like a selective marketing. its like selling hotdogs to hotdog lovers.

but with social media bounty. it is possible they could find some investor around.
but its not that big compared to the people whos around the forum that could actually be investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: