Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is signature apportionment always high than that of Social Media?  (Read 571 times)
upyem2k (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Actually through other social media you may reach more people but signature campaign is more effective because you reach only those people who are totally involved in crypto world and are looking for suggestions and solutions to their queries.
digol

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

because making reposts is much easier than participating in a signature.  because the signature needs to take a more active part.  so many people want to make money on social networks.  accordingly, the more people participate, the less the share of tokens you can get.
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

I think signature is more profitable because this is biggest forum about cryptocurrencies so many potential investors can be found here. Also less people join signature campaigns.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

That is a very good question. I myself also wants to know that. I mean there is more hectic task associated with social media bounty then why the signatures are given bigger share. I think the rewards should be evenly distributed.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

I joined this forum as well as cryptocurrency trading in April this year. I have engaged in some ICOs and bounty campaigns but earn so little from the social media campaigns.
What I notice is that the bounty proportion given for signature campaign is always than others. Why that? I believe social media should be high because you reach more people than in signature.
I am just confused.

You have a completely wrong understanding of advertising ICO. At this forum, the target audience, while social networks, often, advertise the project among people who are not absolutely interested in blockchain. In addition, the presence of a signature worn by high-ranking participants in this forum is a kind of indicator of quality.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

It's totally logic to be that way since BitCointalk is all about cypto niche, so every single post / exposure matters for real since all people in this forum  are PRO-Cryptos.

In social media your followers can be non-crypto fan so it's not like always a good go with social media marketing, that's why always the Signature campaign is always more than social media campaign.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

It's totally logic to be that way since BitCointalk is all about cypto niche, so every single post / exposure matters for real since all people in this forum  are PRO-Cryptos.

In social media your followers can be non-crypto fan so it's not like always a good go with social media marketing, that's why always the Signature campaign is always more than social media campaign.

To emphasize more on this
Signature campaign is all about simplicity and strength
And the forum has a lot of potential investors

Also, participants in signature are mostly low too
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

Because this is an international forum where we can see all the trending campaigns and other amazing projects. We can see all the platform of the project through this, some people don't bother to look in Twitter and Facebook for an amazing project.

If you can see that Signature Allocation is always 35-40%, it's really high and will make us a good income if ever we join to an amazing campaign. Also, there is a sudden increase of participants in the bounty so they prioritize the signature since we are here in the forum itself where we can change our signature, it's an unique feature of the forum.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

I am just confused.

That's because social media numbers can be easily obtained artificially by buying subscribers, while high-level btt accounts are limited in number. The scatcity gives higher value and reward.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Signature campaign is much more higher. Bitcointalk forum is the gate of all among cryptocurrency. Considered this as social media decentralized. Peopl in crypto space has a bright future towards it's goals. The higher the bounce the better. You should keep hodling buddy!

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Okay why signature is way more bigger than social media?? I think Signature campaign introduce one campaign while social media campaign you can introduce alot of campaign in a single period of time. In signature campaign you need a lot of effort to hodl their banners and sharing some thoughts on different threads wearing their banner.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

I think the reason why signature campaign has higher allocation than social media campaigns is because in signature campaign, people who see your posts and the signature you are wearing are the people who are involved and interested in cryptocurrency, most especially the investors, while in social media campaigns, yes it is true that many friends and followers can see our posts, but not all of them are interested and wiuld take time to check what the cryprocurrency or the ICO is about.
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

This is the epitome of targeted advertising.  Everyone here loves crypto and is willing to throw down on a good project to gain a better lifestyle.  Having your project plastered all over the site so it's a nice way to have a good ICO to get the funds you need to pull the project off.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

There is much difference between reaching everybody and reaching those specifically involved and inclined to crypto. It is like going to talk with a mixed audience and you may also be sure if any of those in such audience understand crypto, that is talking about social media bounty. For signature bounty, you talk specifically and directly with those who understand cryptocurrency and are real crypto investors.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I have read most of the replies and most of them are correct about your question. One more reason why signature campaigns do have high allocations because people doing the signature campaign should spend time and effort in constructing valuable posts or replies to a certain topic that could potentially help out the community and the people who are new to crypto space. The level of task done is very different when it comes to social media campaigns. One reason as well is that there are only a few number of participants that is sharing the allocated stakes.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Everything is very simple here. Signature campaigns are usually always allocated a larger percentage of the pool than the social media campaign. Signature campaigns are always attended by fewer people.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

bounty campaigns have different allocations. Social media bounty is good as messages can be relayed to people outside the crypto industry but might not have a lot of conversion rate as the target market isn't advertised to. in signature campaigns, the adverts are strictly for target market and it goes straight to the target audience as everyone that comes to this forum wants to know about cryptocurrency and its a potential investor, That is why the allocation of signature is always high
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

I am just confused.
Social media might have bigger audience but most of them aren't crypto related unlike on posting into this forum itself where most of people are into crypto which means a wide chance on getting a potential investor.
Even from the start of time or into signature campaigns or bounties. Signature do have bigger allocation than on social medias and also doing between task is really different knowing that Social media task aren't that hard too.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

I think to make you understand, check your social media followers, how many of them knows about crypto currency? I bet you that not up to 10% of your followers know about crypto currency, but I can assure you that, 99% of people here in bitcointalk knows a little about crypto currency and ICO's. so that''s why they give bitcointalk more allocation. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: