Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:43:50 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Definitely yes! Bitcoin and any cryptocurrency will survive until the last the day of our lives. A while ago, I am thinking how bitcoin ends if there are still many supporters and bitcoin who want to make it alive. Until the people have their interest in cryptocurrency, still they work till the day we want them. That is how people are powerful when it comes in trend and innovation. We can settle a certain trend for a life time

Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:51:47 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Crypto will definitely survive. There's a reason why big companies are getting their hands on crypto and they won't do it just for fun, they are seeing the potential and the huge benefit that the world can get from blockchain. Another reason why crypto will survive is because of great startups that has good mission overall. Some are aiming to disrupt different spaces and make it better, from the payments section, marketplace, digital collectibles that has a twist of augmented reality, gambling, blockchain for healthcare, agriculture, etc. We are seeing the future here, and we should all support that crypto will definitely continue on.
Morluril

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is a extremely hard propose and whether it is not hard so it has died in the former age. Cryptocurrency get been capable to pull through until instantly and all the more though the marketplace state are extremely poor, on the other hand cryptocurrency desire be capable to live on and desire be capable to regain its measure anew.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:21:17 PM

The schemes that get reall being utilization, valid output desire be worthy. Additional ones, which are marketing daydreams with large brief conversation and discipline designation desire move ahead consume. Thither are thousands of icos, acceptances. Thither requires to be a clean out. Each of them buoy not continue.
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:35:36 PM

Cryptocurrency desire emphatically go, on the other hand it desire modify in whatever method. And just age desire exhibit what substitution.
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:49:42 PM

i strongly think so too. but, to expand blockchain all over the world, we have to at least deploy easy to use(i.e. saving seed cumbersome for people),improvement of scalability. of course there are many of things what we should struggle with but the above two must be addressed to.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:06:52 PM

i strongly think so too. but, to expand blockchain all over the world, we have to at least deploy easy to use(i.e. saving seed cumbersome for people),improvement of scalability. of course there are many of things what we should struggle with but the above two must be addressed to.
A lot of people are working on these problems and some solutions have already been presented to the consensus this year. in any case, in the coming years, these problems will be solved

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:10:16 PM

Cryptocurrency will definitely survive, it as been 10 years plus now, cryptocurrency still stand strong even admist the invasion by scammers. The major problem with cryptocurrency right now is tackling these scammers. Adoption rate is quite on the increase with notable Facebook and co getting started in the cryptocurrency industry.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:59:43 PM

yes crypto can survive because of investors, so as long as there are large investors behind the crypto will rise if it has gone up everyone will help to raise crypto prices
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:24:20 PM

sure ! cryptocurrency is surviving , although the market is very unstable but thee ids hope for a better future as more and more people come to realise the innovative idea about crypto and how to be a part of the trend.

like every other new technology , cryptocurrency is gradually  being accepted around the world for payment for  goods and services.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:32:27 PM

Sure. I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will survive though the market recently hasn't been stable. I still have the hope that crypto is the future and has a lot to offer

I’m me
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:09:53 AM

A lot of people are working on these problems and some solutions have already been presented to the consensus this year. in any case, in the coming years, these problems will be solved
it is reliable. certainly,there are increasing projects related to shard-based(e.g. Zilliqa,Elrond,Harmony),which can expand scalability. So We can see blockchain projects is developing daily progress, it would better to wait and see or think about businesses without extra hesitation

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:42:58 AM

yes crypto can survive because of investors, so as long as there are large investors behind the crypto will rise if it has gone up everyone will help to raise crypto prices

Crypto’s have already answered this question by surviving for so long, we all can agree there were few roadblocks but crypto’s have overcome those and yet are going strong. If we look back to last year people kept claiming that crypto’s prices will become zero, but the community never lost faith and look today almost all crypto’s prices are up. In the long run I only see crypto’s getting stronger, and their adoption rate increasing as people realise that investing in crypto’s is in their best interest.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

Right now in crypto currency we can see allot of things are fixed, now people are happy to invest because problems have been solved, many new investors are joining the market so our future is bright, with time crypto currency has become strong enough to survive alone in the market, and I am sure it will be there in future with some more features and improvements.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:01:33 PM

The faster all the scammers leave the market, the more this industry will live. Now in the market 2300 altcoins. 90% of them were created only for the personal enrichment of the creators.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:19:13 PM

cryptocurrency is 10 years old and now growing it shows that crypto is very important, and many projects were born using blockchain technology and many new investors are investing in crypto it shows an increase, so crypto will last for a long time because crypto is a good future

NibleyIt

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:07:28 PM

Cryptocurrencies desire persist all the more whether the marketplace at to modify. Specie with a great forthcoming desire prescribe the state to the remainder and it is apparent that with the rise of the marketplace in 2019, they desire just breakthrough in cost all the more many. The cryptocurrency marketplace is rising in fixed growth.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:05:33 PM

I do not even doubt that cryptocurrency can not survive because I think that cryptocurrency is our future.  I am sure that our children will use the cryptocurrency as the main currency as the currency of the world.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:17:10 PM

I also think they will survive and be used for over maybe more than 500 years from now on because is a good option to pay easy and on future we will can use it to pay anything.
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:25:11 PM

Cryptocurrency will definitely survive and the market space is getting bullish,  although btc is not in the current stage it was in 2017, but the chance of surviving it's already showing this is the right time to hodl or buy potential stocks.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: