Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99997 times)
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 10:02:45 PM

Yeah, rate of adoption of cryptocurrency is increasing. It is obvious 5 years from now, cryptocurrency would be adopted by all. It passed the stage of rejection from several individuals.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:32:01 PM

As the cryptocurrency is growing day by day and different counties and institutions are adoption cyrptocurrency so in future you will see wonderful growth in this industry .

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:45:59 AM

Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.

Mining coould give us passive income if mine a right altcoin. After deep fall in 2018, there is a lot cheap equipment and a lot miners dont have a good profits because electricity cost compare bitcoin price not like end 2017. I believe mining is still profitable way and crypto market will always survive because its like others investment market like stock or bonds market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:32:28 AM

The cryptocurrency will continue where every bitcoin holder tries to use it with wisdom,
because the altcoin price increases and decreases are held by all altcoin holders.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:29:20 AM

Until now, I have made the right decision for the future. I invest with my own analysis. Because with that I will not blame anyone if I experience a loss in my investment. That's what smart investors call. I am sure many people here have made their respective decisions in investing.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:24:42 AM

You are right, we users are the catalyst for the increase and decrease of the price of coins in the market. But above average users, there are 'big' users who are always on the lookout to increase or fall the price of coins for their own benefits. So we general investors should be aware of such 'big' investors and be smart and have trading skills.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:41:34 PM

Absolutely cryptocurrency can make it even it suffered a bad conditions such as downfall,and now we already see the market has growing again and coins has pump up So this is a good opportunity to make investments so if you are looking for a good project this where you can find a good project tge Dencoin tokens.
Inendth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:33:49 PM

Crypto- place though undisciplined and for free place with total of possibilities, it conditional on on us who are coupled to it if it desire last or not. Humans are occupying many in crypto- place and they are behavior superlative trade with the marketplace though any humans miscarry in cause of their impractical and impolitic choices. Crypto place is acquiring and desire develop many.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:37:01 PM

Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.
Mining was a great source of income way back to the 2013-2016. After the increased prices of mining equipment it became hard to buy a mining rigs for earning cryptocurrencies. It is not cost friendly anymore and it destroys the nature ecosystem.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:35:30 PM

In my conclusion, Cryptocurrency desire remain a extremely continued age. as, Cryptocurrency is so even in exact close to humans all the more any nation get started legitimatizing Cryptocurrency as a average of change.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:39:45 PM

No one will be known in the future about the moving of crypto. Every time, every day, hours and second we still monitoring the coin price. Because in crypto, all thing happen very fast and unpredictable. So we must be patient and keep calm for this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:59:47 PM

I totally agree that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Several years has passed and irrespective of the premonitions that it will fall, here it is today, still standing!

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:21:32 PM

I totally agree that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Several years has passed and irrespective of the premonitions that it will fall, here it is today, still standing!
Cryptocurrency will survive and will grow better, even though the conditions can change at any time and the movement is not always good, but this is the nature of the market that can move at any time.

take advantage of Crypto while he can benefit because of what will happen next we don't know, but we must remain optimistic.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:51:52 PM

cryptocurrency is the new dimension to the financial world. Just like physical fiats, cryptocurrency is the simplest form of fiats and its easier to send and receive funds using cryptocurrency. As years pass by, this form of currency keeps growing biggest and better.  It presents financial freedom to everybody. Cryptocurrency is here to stay.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:58:25 PM

Crypto will survive. You know, I think crypto will beat fiat system finally.
Crypto will never die, so you guys should trust in crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:00:27 AM

Yes! Cryptocurrency will survive for millenium. Eventhough there are many destructer or rivalry of cryptocurrency as long as the people love it. It will definitely survive. I believe in crypto and it never remove to the mind and heart of every investors. So, it may goes down but it will never say good bye.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:21:30 AM

There are certain things that are not expected to survive, but despite all, they are still alive. This is a clear indication that cryptocurrency is not just a technology that can be easily discarded.
Apart from that, it's areas of application gives it more advantages over those that have once been acquired and tested.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

By looking at developments & technology today it is certainly very difficult to imagine Cryptocurrency dying in the near future. More and more days more people want to know and join Cryptocurrency. That means the cryptocurrency will last and even stronger.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:59:23 AM

Cryptocurrency will survive despite the struggles it passes through and because of the people use to it and makes it as a part of some country's economy. By its development in the future, cryptocurrency would be much taken by those future civilizations as a part of their day to day earnings, and that's one of the advantage of crypto industry in our daily life. For as long as there are people engaged in crypto, still it will survive in the future.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:06:35 AM

surely, crypto market will survive the blockchain isn't just another rubbish like the tulip mania! It's a new revolution that is already adding real value to the lives of a lot of people including me. the use of cryptocurrencies has gone beyond being a mere ledger. Its utility has spanned across virtually all sectors. Here comes the best part; with the upcoming US economic crisis which is inevitable, investors will need a new quantum of solace. they will have no other choice than to take their investments from US stocks and invest it into cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are more than just utility tokens. they have become common investment tools and radical stores of value. From the investment stand-point, the only difference between bitcoin and gold is that gold is physical and unlimited and bitcoin is not. other than that, they both serve as a strong store of value. Crypt will surely see its ups and downs, I mean no market doesn't right? but it is surely not going to die. Not now, not ever!

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: