Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Writers Predict Fiat Dollar Will Collapse and Rise Crypto  (Read 1363 times)
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Yes, it can happen but only that time when the user of bitcoin coin to exceed the user of fiat dollar and it is not so easy and also it will take very long time.
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

I don’t think government will let that happen. It has control over fiat dollars but won’t have any control over crypto currency. And crypto currency is very much new to people around the world. So I think they won’t accept crypto currency over fiat currency quickly.

Definitely governments might take actions against Bitcoin and that is the only problem and the obstacle that will have and other than that Bitcoin has all the necessary qualities to become a reputed global currency in the world that can use for any trading and financial transaction but one government rule or a regulation can make a huge effect on Bitcoins future and its progress   
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unvFvAUCZEU
I strongly believe that It will be happened. But it is not for a short time, it will be happend for a long time in the future, maybe 7 until 15 years later. As we know that bitcoin is still young and only several people who accept it, even in several Country state that bitcoin is an illegal thing. So, as we know that the new Technology always have a bad news at the beginning.
ExhibitGap25

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

There are huge difference between prediction and reality. Fiat dollar is the most valuable and trusted currency all over the world and it is not easy to replace it.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Never have I thought that Crypto can rise up to the level at which it can be stronger than USD. The USD can't collapse, I believe. American economy, though affected by trade tension, is growing steadily. There is no reason for the USD to disappear and Fed will never let that happen. Now even the chance for crypto to bounce up is unsure, much less to the possibilities of  replace dollar.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

It will be not that bad after all but I am hardly doubting in that, cryptocurrency is still so young and not trusted from the side of government so I am really the hard to believe in that prediction.

I agree cryptocurrencies are still newbies to the financial world even they posses many feature and qualities than fiat currencies so even above predictions are accurate it might take considerable amount of time for that to happen because unlike cryptocurrencies major fiat currencies are run by most powerful governments in the world example for USD and GBP so will those government let cryptocurrencies to take over the world without a fight I doubt that so it will take much time for that to become a reality
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

It's true, Fiat Dollar is the most valuable currency but it was before the investors got to know bitcoin and participated in proving its investment profits, so' for the future, investors don't just depend on the Dollar but they also will switch to bitcoin
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

If that is the case then there must be a solid proofs for the author to mke a judgement like this. This means that crypto or bitcoin is really powerful tht it can even outdue the dollar. If it happens then the bitcoin will be the most powerful currency. Because dollar is the number one currency and if bitcoin replaces it then this is a good thing for all the cryptocurrency users. This indicates that if it happens sooner or later bitcoin will reign all around the world.

CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

The writers must do analysis before write this and i totally agree with them but some people will not believe or agree with this because of the current situation.

Yeah some don't agree with what financial experts have predict even they have done thorough analyzing before coming to a conclusion that Dollar and other major fiat currencies might fall due to the uprising of digital currencies like Bitcoin and other but eventually they might believe in the future if was majority of industries and public starts to use digital assets often than fiat currencies
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

We are on the whole allowed to analyze but  the issue is the manner by which genuine will it be. I don't surmise that dollar will fall and bitcoin will be in front of it. That is somebody's investigation, and I don't know the dollar will crumple and will be supplanted by Bitcoin. I truly need them to cooperate without getting diminished
RoyalLotus

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Bitcoin has no focus, other than fiat money. And exactly that is what will keep the integrity of the Bitcoin system running and for this reason it is possible in the future bitcoin will be able to replace the fiat money. US Dollars are built on debt and debt culture. It's funny when the SEC tried to shut down the businesses they considered ponzis and scam, but their money, especially the US dollar, since it was removed from the Gold Standard, was the biggest ponzi ever. since tulip flowers Amsterdam back in the day lol. Bitcoin, as limited in supply and with lightning network, will replace the Fiat money in many places I think. But how legitimate these predictions are? Anyway, just like what they anticipated, I also predicted that bitcoin and cipher would be the key to the development of the world economy.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

I have heard so many forecasts from these so-called experts for so long that it is absolutely impossible to form an adequate criterion regarding the medium and long-term perspectives in this market based solely and exclusively on these opinions.

What I do believe is that cryptocurrencies came to revolutionize the way things are done, and their gradual integration into our daily activities does not necessarily imply that they are an ideal scheme to amass great fortunes as people used to believe until now.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I think, it will take a long time, until the cryptocurrency can really replace the position of fiat money. Because at this time, cryptocurrency still needs development. Until he was truly considered perfect to replace Fiat
RoyEvan

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

It's funny when the SEC tried to shut down the businesses they considered ponzis and scam, but their money, especially the US dollar, since it was removed from the Gold Standard, was the biggest ponzi ever. since tulip flowers Amsterdam back in the day lol. Bitcoin, as limited in supply and with lightning network, will replace the Fiat money in many places I think. But how legitimate these predictions are? Anyway, just like what they anticipated, I also predicted that bitcoin and cipher would be the key to the development of the world economy.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Cryptocurrencies look like a logical continuation of Fiat money, remember the evolution of the form of money and understand it
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Stock investors have recently been in greater demand for loans and have been able to raise interest rates more aggressively, prompting more speculation that the dollar will collapse and that crypto world will rise.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Don't blindly believe in the opinions of experts, BTC and cryptocurrencies have great volatility!
The dollar’s position in the world economy has been difficult to replace with other currencies for a long time!
The US dollar has a strong US government to do credit guarantees, and BTC and cryptocurrencies are not guaranteed by any organization!
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies look like a logical continuation of Fiat money, remember the evolution of the form of money and understand it

but we are so far. a lot of way to go. mass adoption/crypto evolution will not come within a short time frame. but I am believe that fiat will collapse, mb in 100 years, but it will.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

bitcoin has a more stable global exchange rate and does not cause inflation, and I think that prediction can be true. if all countries use bitcoin as their exchange rate, it's not impossible the dollar is really nearing its end.
zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

but we are so far. a lot of way to go. mass adoption/crypto evolution will not come within a short time frame. but I am believe that fiat will collapse, mb in 100 years, but it will.
100 years is a very long time to destroy fiat into cryptocurrency. Maybe even those of us here will not experience such a period and we will not be able to see how fiat payments are replaced by cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: