Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Writers Predict Fiat Dollar Will Collapse and Rise Crypto  (Read 1362 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

I think it we will just minimize the use of it, fiat dollar and other fiats currencies, and enjoy more the use of crypto-currencies. It is because we live in a world where the government gives true peace for each country.

Well, if the government started using bitcoin or the technology, then that will be a great move. But for now, I think that will be far from happening.

I find it hard to believe this prediction because too few people know about Bitcoin and they use it as an investment tool. In addition the government does not want to use cryptocurrency instead of the dollar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unvFvAUCZEU

In this current economic system, i think hard to replace US Dollar because US Dollar dominate in every transaction in the world. But its true that USD should be explode because The Fed always flooding market with new money
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Kiyosaki is right if every year there are countries that go bankrupt because they are entangled in capitalist debt, and if this happens continuously it will greatly increase their dependence on the USD.

Many countries will think of something to avoid this and of course they also believe that they cannot avoid it anymore. If there is a point of mass saturation, many countries will begin to regulate crypto as a result of global economic distrust and the USD will eventually continue to make bubbles and even break.
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Recently, goverment is using dollar as a weapon against to some countries and there are so many country which want to use their trades another currency rather than U.S. dollar. Dollar will probably be the main currency for a long time that people can depend on.  I think, bitcoin is a natural and suitable candidate in a long term to take place of dollar in world economy.
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

If the fall of a dollar happens, that will be a great collapse of the world economy. Possibly, even if btc goes mainstream, it won't wipe dollar off the scene. The coexistence is possible.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Yes, I also don't think that the Fiat dollar will collapse and leave the world arena for good. Too much things are buying and selling for a dollar. Although there are always other currencies that can replace it: the euro, yuan, ruble, for example. It seems to me that cryptocurrencies will exist in parallel with fiat money, since not all people are willing to part with physical money.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

I think that is an assumption from someone we cannot account for. and in fact until now the market is still in a red trend. and the possibility is not as the youtube source said.

jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

I think it we will just minimize the use of it, fiat dollar and other fiats currencies, and enjoy more the use of crypto-currencies. It is because we live in a world where the government gives true peace for each country.

Well, if the government started using bitcoin or the technology, then that will be a great move. But for now, I think that will be far from happening.
I do not believe crypto money will replace fiat money. Because paper money has been used for hundreds of years, the first crypto money, bitcoin, was created 10 years ago. Bitcoin can't be a global digital currency, because many countries reject Bitcoin. So there is still a lack that Bitcoin must be able to harmonize with countries in the world to accept bitcoin. This is what must be agreed by all countries and bitcoin.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

I think it's too early to say that dollar will end soon and crypto will be the substitution for that. printed money or fiat has been used for  such long time and people has get used to it, so I think it will not that easy for crypto since crypto, especially bitcoin hasn't been popular yet. In the future, it could be, but still, it's a long long journey to be expected.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I quite believe that the dollar will live out its term and it will be replaced by a new, innovative form of currency-bitcoin. It is much more convenient to use, especially considering that we live in the information technology era.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

I think that such an outcome is quite likely, but for the full replacement of the dollar with bitcoin, it should take a lot of time and change several generations to a more technologically advanced one. However, this prospect is quite real.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

As gold and metals couldn't replace fiat currency for a very long time ,so will crypto not able to replace fiat currency. Though crypto will rise but it can eliminate the use of dollars.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

Hahaha meaning end of dollar fiat money will end of all local moeny of each country
Bitcoin or crypto currency will become a new money using by world
Nothing doubt on that positive future of bitcoin
Many years to wait before this scenario will come true

Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

I can believe it because times are moving forward, the world is evolving and the digital world needs a better form of currency. And bitcoin is very suitable for this. And I hope that I will be able to observe the time of full use of bitcoin as a global currency.

WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

I very much hope that this prediction will be true and we will really soon move completely to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Every day more and more people realize the advantages of using bitcoin as a means of payment in everyday life, and I hope that this trend will develop more and more.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

Bitcoin is its bearish move from last one year and its price ranging from 20k to 3.5K at present. The best probability to rise bitcoin price is to collapse the world major currencies such as USD or Euro then bitcoin can be replaced to protect the troubled financial situation and so that the demand of the bitcoin will be increasing suitably .A financial writer or a bitcoin expert one John McAfee predicts that the fiat dollar will collapse and the crypto  will take over position and bitcoins price can  rise to an unpredictable level because bitcoin has the earlier history that of  helping the troubled economy world wide such as Greece , Japan, Brazil etc.In such a situation collapsing the fiat dollar means the demand in bitcoin and its price can shoot up to any heights.McAfee affirms that once  the USD  is declined means more and more people will continue to use bitcoin or crypto currencies.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

This may be looking forward to a distant future
  After many years
But imagine this scenario is a little difficult because we look at the data of the present
But with dramatic changes or even accumulation of small changes in the same direction
We may reach that conclusion.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

It's hard to believe this prediction knowing that cryptocurrency is having difficult times this year. Fiat money including dollar are here to stay and will stay for very long time. The system is well-established already that it can't be altered as easy as the technology of cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███