Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1337 times)
Worty316

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

just couldnt hold that 6000 support, 300 mil was moved today for almost no cost at 1 time. at least one bank or another is getting ready for the next swing up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:28 AM

There's a lot of cryptos in the market and depending on which one you are talking about they might be suffering some ups and downs. I am an AML BitCoin holder and I can tell you with certainty that this is a great project it has the technology all coin holders need anti-theft and know your client.

It was very obvious that most of the people today are preferring to sell their coins more than holding it due to panicking or they believe some of the fud that is actually spreading on other countries right now.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

There's a lot of cryptos in the market and depending on which one you are talking about they might be suffering some ups and downs. I am an AML BitCoin holder and I can tell you with certainty that this is a great project it has the technology all coin holders need anti-theft and know your client.

The answer is very simple, the market price will be increasing if most people will be preferring to invest today more than selling their coins because the price is depending on supply and demand.
RXKING

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I think that the main reason why the market are falling is the price dumps are caused by various reasons like regulations,manipulations panic selling and mainly due to the short term investors who uses bitcoins as bump and dump coins.But soon the prices will rise again because it happened in the past too so hold your bitcoins and buy more if you can. people became afraid that they might loose moneh if theu invest on bitcoin. and with little investors market will surely going down. But I think that bitcoin wull go up again because bitcoin is unique and i think it will represent the future of money in the future
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

The number of false news certainly makes a lot of people do not believe in the development of cryptocurrencies, I'm sure that this year is the hardest test because more and more haters are paying the media to preach negative things about bitcoin.
There are many reasons which contribute to the falling and improvement of the Bitcoin but I will discuss the major factor which is the demand rate of people. This rate is responsible for the price of Bitcoin to alter with it, its increase brings increase in the value and its decrease brings decrease in the value. However the current market shows that the demand rate has reduced that is why the price has dropped but it can improve anytime soon.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

The market is falling because of so many reasons. For example, the price manipulators in the market can really give an upside down turn to the market. The decline in the demand as a result of crypto ban has made it worst in the recent months.

Making unwise decisions like letting go your portfolio in the red market also results in the price fall. But the market has its inbuilt abilities of moving again to the equilibrium despite everything and it will move back soon.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral

The market is based on supply and demand so obviously, there are more people today who are preferring to sell their coins more than holding it which leads to the market prices to drop even more.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

The number of false news certainly makes a lot of people do not believe in the development of cryptocurrencies, I'm sure that this year is the hardest test because more and more haters are paying the media to preach negative things about bitcoin.

The more they spread negative news to people, there is more people still who are mature enough to know that what they are spreading is FUD to make the people who have no knowledge of cryptocurrency to be discouraged to take a look at it and maybe invest then. The downfall from almost $20k up to $6k now is a big hit and gives the critics an opportunity to give a good argument that investing in bitcoin is not worth it. As more people especially those that entered near all time high getting hopeless, prices will continue to fall until there is nothing to sell anymore and signs of recovery will appear.
Reason for the downfalls is the decrease rate or deceleration of the demand rate graph line which decreased with the passage of time due to the less interest of people in a specific time. however the market does not stay permanently on one place but changes in time so hope that the price increase these days as situations are not favorable for sellers or those who have invested and do not want to invest more so they are in hurry to see a high market.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Reason for the downfalls is the decrease rate or deceleration of the demand rate graph line which decreased with the passage of time due to the less interest of people in a specific time. however the market does not stay permanently on one place but changes in time so hope that the price increase these days as situations are not favorable for sellers or those who have invested and do not want to invest more so they are in hurry to see a high market.
Yeah all people just follow the trend market they are following the condition, however always use your strategy for your trading & investment. I have my own strategy thats why iam not worry whent the market on downtrend or uptrend

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aziie110

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

This problem will not be solved even when bitcoin is the standard of exchange in the world this is due to the fact the price value is decided by the general public and the total transaction amount , hence when the relative to the other coins when one coin is given an unrealistic valuation the market gets a natural failing correction
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

As of today, there are more people who prefer selling their coins more than investing because of negative speculations which affecting how every traders react on the market.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

Are you serious? I read the last 5 comments and I am at a loss... Do you seriously think that a bunch of small investors who panic and a bunch of media can hold back so powerfully down the course? On the face of a clear manipulation of large investors clearly.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

The reason behind of Cryptocurrency market falling. Law of demand and Supply. When many investors purchase coins it will definitely increase its price meaning high and demand. When many investors will sell it means the increase in supplies is higher than the demand for the coins.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

Hello everybody. There are a lot of reasons for the fall of the crypto-currency market, but, the real reason, most likely, we will not find out. The simplest explanation for this fall can be a simple correction. We were all very happy about the extraordinary growth of crypto currency assets at the end of 2017, now we are sad, watching the fall. The rise and fall of prices is a common feature of any market. I am ready to assert that soon there will be a reason for good growth, the reasons of which we hardly know. I propose to be patient, no reason for the fall of the market will calm us, - we will be delighted only by the growth and no matter for what reason this will happen.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Because the huge money that was poured last years are already withdrawn by the smart whales. There's no new money coming but they just continue to sweep every money that is still left. We'll just continue to fall as long as bitcoin is only use to trade and nothing else. Those who use btc to buy things online does not really make a difference at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: