Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:58:21 PM

I have been waiting for a long time when there will be news from the team about the launch. But for now, about this silence. Maybe someone knows something and can answer me what happened lately?
I guess there is really shiuld be someone in responsible to answer all our questions and queries. Buddy, did you try to connect on their social media as for the communication with the team?
They might be busy in projects development and that's why they are not spent maximum time here. But they are active on Twitter and provide a continuous update as well as the answer to questions which have raised by us.
No matter how busy they are, first of all you need to answer questions, because if you go from the opposite, they can lose a lot of investors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

Definitely, they are working on bonuses to attract users towards the project. And as per the time, the team will make an announcement about their future plans.
Kind of a great thing that the users have always confident about the project. I'm pretty sure the platform will be released this lately after the beta phase has ended.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:57:59 AM

No matter how busy they are, first of all you need to answer questions, because if you go from the opposite, they can lose a lot of investors.
I don't think they really need that since there are so many users around here which can make some opportunities to answer all of their questions.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:11:28 PM

Definitely, they are working on bonuses to attract users towards the project. And as per the time, the team will make an announcement about their future plans.
Kind of a great thing that the users have always confident about the project. I'm pretty sure the platform will be released this lately after the beta phase has ended.
The community usually turns out to be right about this or that project, because there are quite a few professionals and people among us who know cryptocurrency.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:57:49 PM

Will you launch any promotions or bonuses after the official opening of the platform? How will you attract users to the platform?

The team has announced that they will be launching a lot of incentive-based promotions to spread the word about BQT exchange and the BQTX token. With the launch happening sometime this month, keep your eyes out for a flurry of activities
Very pleased to hear. I hope that everything will be exactly as it is written in the roadmap. Because the plans are clear and show that professionals work there!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:39:44 PM

I have been waiting for a long time when there will be news from the team about the launch. But for now, about this silence. Maybe someone knows something and can answer me what happened lately?
There is still no news and I don’t even want to know why. The main thing is that the platform at the end should be released on time and functioned well at once.
I guess that will be so. Most likely, only after the launch will be the rest of the movement. But the platform should definitely be functional immediately after opening.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:06:31 PM

Surely, and no doubt that the team BQT will have their announcements here in the crypto currency community regarding their future plans. By means of this kind of actions, more people will become more curious and as well as take this as the another gateway to the future success of the platform BQT.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:27:49 PM

Users and supporters are the backbones of the project and they are very confident about the team's work and eventually, the team has been continuously putting the effort in their work to complete it as early.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:28:18 PM

Surely, and no doubt that the team BQT will have their announcements here in the crypto currency community regarding their future plans. By means of this kind of actions, more people will become more curious and as well as take this as the another gateway to the future success of the platform BQT.
News will appear as soon as there is a specific reason for this. No one will miss important updates.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:37:12 PM

News will appear as soon as there is a specific reason for this. No one will miss important updates.
Yes, exactly we need to have some patience here because the team is a perfectionist and they will make an announcement before taking any massive step.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:51:36 PM

As per the time, when the developers will come to a decision they will surely publish information about the matter. Until that keep your valuable support towards the team.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:03:20 PM

I don't think they really need that since there are so many users around here which can make some opportunities to answer all of their questions.
Users are continuously making discussion over here but the team has to come up with the community manager which can help us to keep updating about the platform.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:06:18 PM

Users are continuously making discussion over here but the team has to come up with the community manager which can help us to keep updating about the platform.
Is something not updated? Maybe someone from the team follows the project and discussions and collects interesting questions, and after some time they will answer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:22:15 PM

Well that is a great suggestion for the BQT. Hopefully that team will be reach by this recommendation and any others. This is not only the demand of the community people just for their own gopd by rather to help the BQT become more flexible to its community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:28:45 PM

Well that is a great suggestion for the BQT. Hopefully that team will be reach by this recommendation and any others. This is not only the demand of the community people just for their own gopd by rather to help the BQT become more flexible to its community.
Also, it will proves that they are committed with the platform which is what the community wants inorder for all the efforts not be wasted. It is neceasary to have a good communication and interaction between the members and the developers so we can be always updated in everything.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:32:33 PM

That is right. So we don't need to be bothered, and ask for it. As I have faith with the project team, I knew for sure that they are really making the best they could just to make sure that they will provide us the necessary and positive outcomes that will boost even more our trust and support for them.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:36:52 PM

I thought i once saw the bounty campaign of this project being won sometimes ago, do you intend to run more of such perhaps in future.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:26:47 PM

That is right. So we don't need to be bothered, and ask for it. As I have faith with the project team, I knew for sure that they are really making the best they could just to make sure that they will provide us the necessary and positive outcomes that will boost even more our trust and support for them.
yes, I really like your response to the BQT project. I like the projects that work for the future not just, I have known the BQT project for a little while, but I like the performance of the BQT project team.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:05:28 PM

yes, I really like your response to the BQT project. I like the projects that work for the future not just, I have known the BQT project for a little while, but I like the performance of the BQT project team.

today BQT added on coinmarketcap, and i think this is a good start, because the market is growing now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bqt

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:07:34 PM

BQT is now in soft launch and has announced the following developments:

1. Soft launch of BQTX exchange for the Asian and other markets with millions of BQTX traded daily. More regions incoming

2. The imminent launch of affiliate programs for BQTX holders

3. Partnership with several exchange partners for Closed Private Investor Offering (CPIO) to launch the market and establish volume

4. Imminent launch of mobile apps to put BQTX at your finger tips

5. IEO launchpad is going to be announced soon

6. Listing services for cryptocurrencies.

7. All trading on BQTX.com is active now but limiting BQTX deposits for certain period of time.

8. BQTuniversity.io launch - full scale Blockchain Certified Educational Courses. Go check it out!!
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: