Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:29:54 PM

The development team has taken every single actions pretty carefully since from they started working on it. So we don't need to worried about this thing because team might have already make plan about it.
Taking causious in every actions is good to ensure that every step by the project team is leading into the good and right direction of the project. Let's hope more for this project!
I also hope that the developer will be able to push the project even further, but for this he will have to take drastic steps in the marketing segment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:13:54 PM

The development team has taken every single actions pretty carefully since from they started working on it. So we don't need to worried about this thing because team might have already make plan about it.
Taking causious in every actions is good to ensure that every step by the project team is leading into the good and right direction of the project. Let's hope more for this project!
I also hope that the developer will be able to push the project even further, but for this he will have to take drastic steps in the marketing segment.
Do you think that you have not thought over the marketing strategy here? It seems to me that here everything is going right. What would you advise?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:22:34 PM

It is also much needed to do the things that can make the platform be recognized by the people most especially in social medias. We know that there are a lot of opportunities there that can probably help to make this one a good choice for investments.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:40:29 PM

It is also much needed to do the things that can make the platform be recognized by the people most especially in social medias. We know that there are a lot of opportunities there that can probably help to make this one a good choice for investments.
I think advertising in some social networks is absolutely useless. Only in large instagram profiles does the usefulness of advertising take place.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:02:27 PM

I think advertising in some social networks is absolutely useless. Only in large instagram profiles does the usefulness of advertising take place.
I think the team behind the project is doing very well in marketing promotions since form the beginning. So I don't think right now they won't do much focus on promotions.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:20:54 PM

The team has worked so hard on it's marketing strategies. They always come up with unique approaches to attract everyone towards the platform. We can definitely see how rapidly the project has been getting bigger as per every passing day due to these promotions.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:36:22 PM

I don't think so, infact nowdays social media becomes biggest platform to make promotions of any particular thing. So if team has been advertising on social media then there must big reason and people behind it.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:57:22 PM

The team has worked so hard on it's marketing strategies. They always come up with unique approaches to attract everyone towards the platform. We can definitely see how rapidly the project has been getting bigger as per every passing day due to these promotions.
By the way, yes, I also turned my attention to this. I hope that others will also do. With such an organization at work, there will be an excellent platform.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:08:32 PM

By the way, yes, I also turned my attention to this. I hope that others will also do. With such an organization at work, there will be an excellent platform.
I agree with you. Because all the same there is a little feeling that now goes to the maximum growth. I read a lot of information on market analytics.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:13:13 PM

A pretty old project by cryptocurrency standards. I think that the developer will continue to do something and not sit with his hands together. This is very good for the platform and will be even more interesting in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:38:31 PM

I don't think so, infact nowdays social media becomes biggest platform to make promotions of any particular thing. So if team has been advertising on social media then there must big reason and people behind it.

Doing effective marketing on social media is tough as there is tons of information and you need to stand out somehow.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:58:04 PM

Doing effective marketing on social media is tough as there is tons of information and you need to stand out somehow.
That is right. So of a certain project just like this, the BQT, they need to have one that hold a special feature that really stands out among other promotional strategies, which people will get easily attraction onto them. By that, they could kick it out and make them boost their pace.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:05:33 PM

As you can see here there are so many people are discussing the project. It's a quite interesting because I just thinking if BQT had started to raise.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:15:15 PM

A pretty old project by cryptocurrency standards. I think that the developer will continue to do something and not sit with his hands together. This is very good for the platform and will be even more interesting in the future.
Indeed. Even though its pretty old, the community is more important than the use of the project. The future depends on the community, so do the project. The project depends on the community too.
lobster88

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:39:17 PM

Indeed. Even though its pretty old, the community is more important than the use of the project. The future depends on the community, so do the project. The project depends on the community too.
Yes it is! The project is the one that is depending on the community's presence. But of course, we cannot deny that there are also portions that sometime, we the community people are depending on this crypto projects. But all in all, without the community the crypto projects are just nothing.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:48:43 PM

Yes it is! The project is the one that is depending on the community's presence. But of course, we cannot deny that there are also portions that sometime, we the community people are depending on this crypto projects. But all in all, without the community the crypto projects are just nothing.
That is one thing that is truly right here in the crypto community. And that is also the only reason what the crypto projects are remains and keep on existing. The people are the source of the crypto project's motivations and existence. So what the team of the crypto project like this the BQT is keep on enhancing, innovations and improvements to get even further to what it was.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:11:02 AM

Definitely. Without the presence of the community of the project, there are no significant result or change can happen but, we cannot make something happen unless the community support it or not.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:00:10 AM

Yep, it's a good thing to see if the bqt project had achieved this far. I do wondering if the platform had really announced its public release for the platform, or is it still on the beta phase?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

Definitely. Without the presence of the community of the project, there are no significant result or change can happen but, we cannot make something happen unless the community support it or not.
You need to constantly offer something interesting and then the developer will take a closer look at these options for improving the platform and make changes.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:25:38 PM

There is a variant of the fact that if the team is silent, it may be preparing new developments and will soon notify us of this. Here they always write updates on project developments.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: