Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:23:12 AM

The main thing is to back up your promises with actions. Not every thoughtful plan can be put into practice, and that is what the team needs to take into account.
Just to make sure that the users would receive more than enough legit reviews and I wish they could do more opportunities right in the project.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:47:48 AM

I guess we just have to let them focus in development and make things necessary for the platform. Even if they are not much more active in here, for sure the team are still working to make this a good choice for investments.
Let them focus? I dont think its a kind of a great idea since we should even think the success and the development of the project.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:42:41 AM

When will updates from the team? Will there be bonuses in connection with the growth of Bitcoin and other coins? I would like to hear some positive news now.
Seems we are not heard more update. But hey looks, they still have a medium.blog which you can see immediately to looks an update from the developer.
Also, you can get regular updates on twitter. Developers are actively handling the twitter account and provide updates on time. 
I would not say that twitter is the top of the stage in promotion. The team needs to actively add updates to other equally popular sites.

But no matter what in the end twitter is one of the most active social media platforms, not to mention it's like the most popular one for crypto (since Facebook is sort of dying and Insta is geared more towards pics)

Noted. Will pass that along to the team for increased activity on social media channels. What do you feel BQT social media is currently lacking and what are the things you'd like added or even removed? Sound off below
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:56:22 AM

When will updates from the team? Will there be bonuses in connection with the growth of Bitcoin and other coins? I would like to hear some positive news now.
Seems we are not heard more update. But hey looks, they still have a medium.blog which you can see immediately to looks an update from the developer.
Also, you can get regular updates on twitter. Developers are actively handling the twitter account and provide updates on time. 
I would not say that twitter is the top of the stage in promotion. The team needs to actively add updates to other equally popular sites.

But no matter what in the end twitter is one of the most active social media platforms, not to mention it's like the most popular one for crypto (since Facebook is sort of dying and Insta is geared more towards pics)
People have been making the use of Twitter since from a very long time to make the promotions. So the team has taken the great decision by using Twitter to promoting the platform.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:15:48 AM

What does this platform want to gain the trust if there is nothing unique here besides the slogan? At least now I don’t see serious differences from a number of projects with such a direction.
I guess we just have to let them focus on development and make things necessary for the platform. Even if they are not much more active in here, for sure the team are still working to make this a good choice for investments.
Exactly, let them do them work. And that's why they are not actively promoting and updating. Right now they are only focusing on its development and sooner it will be complete.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:17:49 PM

Yeah. It is still helpful for the people who wants to learned about the happenings of BQT project. Having it will proves that the team are still keeping in touched with the project. We just have to hope that they will release some good news and announcements regarding their works.

But medium blogs mostly lack views cause apart from some of the top blogs on there most of the other blogs barely get any views. Especially stuff like crypto for which blogs are dime a dozen on sites like Medium
We don't need to worry about the medium site of the project BQT. Why? Because it is not the only site that the BQT have an available information. They also active in their twitter and telegram group too. For now, I do think that the team have their continuous developments so they are so much busy. Let's all hope for the positive outcome for all of this.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

What does this platform want to gain the trust if there is nothing unique here besides the slogan? At least now I don’t see serious differences from a number of projects with such a direction.
I guess we just have to let them focus on development and make things necessary for the platform. Even if they are not much more active in here, for sure the team are still working to make this a good choice for investments.
Exactly, let them do their work. And that's why they are not actively promoting and updating. Right now they are only focusing on its development and sooner it will be complete.
Absolutely true. Promotions are the easiest way to make the project popular but at the moment we need development. And the team has already taken the challenge to complete its development as early as they can.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

Exactly, let them do them work. And that's why they are not actively promoting and updating. Right now they are only focusing on its development and sooner it will be complete.
Promoting the project can increase the awareness about the team and project. In an option, it will be beneficial for both advertiser and the project itself. Sooner or later they will grab the fruits from the tree.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:36:31 PM

Promoting the project can increase the awareness about the team and project. In an option, it will be beneficial for both advertiser and the project itself. Sooner or later they will grab the fruits from the tree.
Very well said buddy. This kind of action can make the BQT entire project into much good shape in the crowd of crypto currency community. People will be able to see and be informed about the platform which is also a good thing for them to try out and have the chance to enter the community of the BQT and have it try as a good social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading plaform. More achievements are awaiting for this project.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:35:05 PM

Very well said. But well, that is indeed right buddy. The entire BQT project can have its Twitter campaign as a powerful tool to make the entre project boost even more in the community. And that is one of the social media sites that could help the BQT run boosting in the community as for other social media sites are not capable to do the spreading of information for now like the Facebook and Instagram compared to how fast the words are spreading through Twitter users.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:29:50 PM

Due to this kind of awareness the project get recognized in all over the world. As well promotions can grab the investors towards the project.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

Very well said buddy. This kind of action can make the BQT entire project into much good shape in the crowd of crypto currency community. People will be able to see and be informed about the platform which is also a good thing for them to try out and have the chance to enter the community of the BQT and have it try as a good social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading plaform. More achievements are awaiting for this project.
Advertising always looks unnatural and in fact the product is much worse. Therefore, using the methods of promotion it is necessary to tell about the project, what exactly it is and tell about what may not be suitable for specific consumers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

I would like to believe it. But some just lose their money on advertising, which may be ineffective, so I personally would advertise the project immediately through several advertising companies.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:33:47 PM

I guess we just have to let them focus in development and make things necessary for the platform. Even if they are not much more active in here, for sure the team are still working to make this a good choice for investments.
Let them focus? I dont think its a kind of a great idea since we should even think the success and the development of the project.
Of course they need to focus on certain tasks, but without fanaticism. Each stage of development should be allotted a specific time.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:03:45 PM

I would like to believe it. But some just lose their money on advertising, which may be ineffective, so I personally would advertise the project immediately through several advertising companies.
Yeah. It would be the best strategy and probably a very effective idea because it will surely gain and gathered more people to support the platfirm that will lead to easily convinced more investors. So we hope that the team will consider our thoughts and suggestions here.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:29:56 AM

Advertising always looks unnatural and in fact the product is much worse. Therefore, using the methods of promotion it is necessary to tell about the project, what exactly it is and tell about what may not be suitable for specific consumers.
Of course, definitely. There are so many methods and strategies of promoting and there are still hundred chances to see this project show up.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:58:08 AM

Of course, definitely. There are so many methods and strategies of promoting and there are still hundred chances to see this project show up.
That is right and I know for sure that the team BQT will not let their promotional strategies to get down and left behind by their competitors. More opportunities and extending their hands to the project BQT.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:10:50 AM

That is right and I know for sure that the team BQT will not let their promotional strategies to get down and left behind by their competitors. More opportunities and extending their hands to the project BQT.
Pretty sure not gonna happen yet for the amazing moment of the user around here for the launching of the platform once the ICO has ended.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:44:12 AM

Pretty sure not gonna happen yet for the amazing moment of the user around here for the launching of the platform once the ICO has ended.
Yes, not now but the entire project team will never stop from developing. Sooner or later they will have it in their hands that more interested investors and users will have a good outlook in this project when the platform launch.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:36:17 AM

The team can make further promotional actions sooner or later. They can make the best out of them and prove continuously how capable they are in the community. Moreover, promotional movements is very important for the project to rise up the hopes and see more good inside from the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: