Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
Or maybe they are just more focus in the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
If you are really right and the developers are waiting for the right moment, then this could be a fatal mistake for them, because users will think that the project is dead and stop monitoring its updates.
Developers won't do such mistakes, in fact, they are going as per the roadmap and I don't think they are waiting for the right moment. They haven't provided the updates because they are engaged with important stuff to provide a greater user experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

Or maybe they are just more focus in the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
You have a point there buddy. The team is having something up on their sleeve for sure, and that is what I believe. I have faith in this project. From.the start up until now, I am with and keep on following this project, giving my support as a crypto user. Well, indeed the current crypto market is in a very unstable state and we all know that for sure. And by that, the team is doing the best they could and what matters it takes to have their own way to make a step forward here in the crypto currency community.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

I have been supporting the platform since from a long time and according to the time, the platform is getting better because the team has been consistently developing it in well manner. This thing really makes a difference.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:25:56 PM

Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
This is one thing that the entire project is keep on providing us the information and updates we wanted to here. It is all because of the continuous hardwork of the project team. Engaging and keep on moving forward is their way to reach us all and have steps for moving in their momentum as far as they could here in the crypto currency community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:53:29 PM

I have been supporting the platform since from a long time and according to the time, the platform is getting better because the team has been consistently developing it in well manner. This thing really makes a difference.
That is right. Same here fellow, because from the start, I have bee with project BQT. Observing, supporting and watching from behind as their true supporter and as a community member of the crypto currency community. I am glad to see te BQT in good state for now even how very unstable the current crypto market is. Having to see their progress is what a great to hear about.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:03:55 PM

This is one thing that the entire project is keep on providing us the information and updates we wanted to here. It is all because of the continuous hardwork of the project team. Engaging and keep on moving forward is their way to reach us all and have steps for moving in their momentum as far as they could here in the crypto currency community.
Isn't official information added to the site as soon as necessary? In this case, it is somehow strange, you may need to recruit more qualified staff.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:24:11 PM

Isn't official information added to the site as soon as necessary? In this case, it is somehow strange, you may need to recruit more qualified staff.
All information is added only by site administrators. but at the moment, for some reason nobody has written it for a long time. maybe there is nobody now.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:55:39 PM

What year are you planning to launch the trading platform? According to the roadmap, you should have already announced this to us.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:31:29 PM

What year are you planning to launch the trading platform? According to the roadmap, you should have already announced this to us.
Something is actually showing the working platform too tight. This is not surprising, most of these projects are still not running.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:16:38 PM

I hope it will have a good difference because we have noticed that the platform have been here for a long period of time. And it's really hard to tell on how long does it takes to implement this in the market. Hopefully, the long wait will be worth it and very successful.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:04:28 PM

I hope it will have a good difference because we have noticed that the platform have been here for a long period of time. And it's really hard to tell on how long does it takes to implement this in the market. Hopefully, the long wait will be worth it and very successful.
As before, the community has an interest in this project, which means the developer is doing everything correctly. It is better to wait longer and get a quality product than hurry and let out what is horrible.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lobster88

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:27:56 PM

As before, the community has an interest in this project, which means the developer is doing everything correctly. It is better to wait longer and get a quality product than hurry and let out what is horrible.
A slow but sure positive progress is better than having a fast but in the end will just ruin everything. And for what I can see to the BQT, they really takig their time to provide us the best we could get from this project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:42:22 PM

Same goes here. I am really into this project and so just like other people here, I wanted to see how will it turn out for the BQT in its implementation time. I know for sure, other people that supports BQT wanted for this too.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

A slow but sure positive progress is better than having a fast but in the end will just ruin everything. And for what I can see to the BQT, they really took their time to provide us the best we could get from this project.
Developers behind the project have well experienced and they know how to manage the work and they are consistently taking actions to make it the finest exchange in the market.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:51:08 PM

Developers behind the project have well experienced and they know how to manage the work and they are consistently taking actions to make it the finest exchange in the market.
Yes that is right. Because if the team are not experience enough, then they will not be able bring the BQT here this far. They are very good and experience bunch of experts that will bring even more the BQT a good future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:03:35 PM

A slow but sure positive progress is better than having a fast but in the end will just ruin everything. And for what I can see to the BQT, they really took their time to provide us the best we could get from this project.
I don't think that the team is taking extra time if you compare it to other projects then you will understand how fast as well as a good work team has done to it.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:55:25 PM

How did you support the platform? Are you an investor or a simple member of the community who discusses the project on the forum? What is your specific contribution?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:58:51 PM

Yes that is right. Because if the team are not experience enough, then they will not be able bring the BQT here this far. They are very good and experience bunch of experts that will bring even more the BQT a good future.
I would like to know why you think this team is experts? Did they have projects before? You just can't just call someone an expert for no reason.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:47:00 PM

I also follow the project almost from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that the activity here is at the level, which means the developers are doing their job right.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:57:50 PM

I also follow the project almost from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that the activity here is at the level, which means the developers are doing their job right.
Absolutely true, developers are going as per the roadmap and very soon everyone can see the brighter side of the project. So have some patience because developers will keep their development continuous.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: