Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

There is always a good action in every step they do. Just like in making the project popular, there are many ways to do, one is promoting through media but I think it is quite expensive to do that thing. Better the team find other ways which can have a double strategy  that both side will benefit.
You are completely right. Sometimes even absolutely insignificant trifle from community can influence very seriously process of the project and accelerate it.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

There is always a good action in every step they do. Just like in making the project popular, there are many ways to do, one is promoting through media but I think it is quite expensive to do that thing. Better the team find other ways which can have a double strategy  that both side will benefit.
You are completely right. Sometimes even absolutely insignificant trifle from community can influence very seriously process of the project and accelerate it.
So, well, you were right about there is always a good thing of promotions even if it's not worth as much as we can expect. But, we must know the risk first before taking a promotion.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Well, yes. They might be great if they were promoting their platform in every merchants, every people around the world, and every shop in the internet so they can get more efforts.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

So, well, you were right about there is always a good thing of promotions even if it's not worth as much as we can expect. But, we must know the risk first before taking a promotion.
Ofcourse, promotions and offers are some of the good way to get and gain the support and trust of the public specialy the investors. The only risk of promotions are the up and down of the token value. Other than that I don't see any problem regarding that issue.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. If they do make more promotion about the pre-sale then definitely they will become able to attract many investors towards the project.
If there is a bonus announcement during pre sale this will be a big option.They can make the sale promotion as a ad on the social site which will recognised them to the people   
For the beginning investors we do need some bonus for our strong trustable support and first step for the success and welfafe of the project and that will be a good spark if there was discounts dealimg with additional benefits of the project in every level to gain more participation.
Trust is the best strategies that we all need to do so that the project will surely boom because they will do everything just to get what they are aiming for and let the project stand for the better one. Well I guess this will be more competitive enough.
After seeing all the effort from them to this project,the team are trustable.They need to collect some sponser for the project who will help them to promote
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

This is because that the popularity of the project helps it to achieve the goals and plans of the project.  Promotions usually happened in the social medias. The strategy is quite obvious but the participants are more willing to  acheive the proper and complete transmission of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which has always come with new strategies to not only promoting the project but also to making it better.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

The team behind the project is so innovative and hardworking, which has always come with new strategies to not only promoting the project but also to making it better.
That is truly happens and it became gradually popular building it's own  name which can comply everything they need. Being an innovative can rurn into a smooth success of the business and behind all this project is waking up everyone to be strong.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Scam project be careful. They just collect money and no have exchanger. Paid people write comments
Do you think your opinion here is authoritative? I think is not present. What will you tell concerning conferences where the team showed the true worth, they would begin to do it?

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

That is truly happens and it became gradually popular building it's own  name which can comply everything they need. Being an innovative can rurn into a smooth success of the business and behind all this project is waking up everyone to be strong.

As what the team did in the project will surely lead to success  because those are the capabilities and abilities that they need to have. It is very visible how the team works in the project. Hoping they will not stop in thinking  more strategy and ideas to make it more better and continue to workhard for the goodness and success of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GromovSer

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Some had a mistrust to the project and they accuse team of bad things. It seems to me not so, anyway it would be desirable to look at the real situation in the future.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

Well its a choice for the team if they are going to make an advertisement through the Media. I think there are alot of social media that are free from any charges on promoting something. They have just to be more creative on how to do this thing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

T
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Well its a choice for the team if they are going to make an advertisement through the Media. I think there are alot of social media that are free from any charges on promoting something. They have just to be more creative on how to do this thing.
What they need is a good strategy and decide wisely what move they will take to promote this project. Well, if the BQT will be promote using the social media sites is a good thing to take but what they need to do is make it more creative and attractuve to the users, supporters and crypto investors to keep this motivated.
Fsi88

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Scam project be careful. They just collect money and no have exchanger. Paid people write comments
Do you think your opinion here is authoritative? I think is not present. What will you tell concerning conferences where the team showed the true worth, they would begin to do it?
Yes. Because it scam lol, no have exchanger
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Your words don't prove anything. By checking your profile, after registration your first post was about BQT as a scam project, share a proof here about them being scam so that everyone could check. Since their ICO is still running, the token isn't listed on any exchange yet. Just like in other projects, exchange listings will take place after the ICO.

Idk about the people who consistently posting here, but most of them who are wall/pyramid quoting or whatever you call that and posting vague replies are really annoying. If you have a proof that they are paid to write here and up the thread, then you should spill it.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

The team should active here as some people are making this project a scam as their is no exchanger.So if you are updating the exchanger & will launch later then tell this information here
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

Ofcourse, promotions and offers are some of the good way to get and gain the support and trust of the public specialy the investors. The only risk of promotions are the up and down of the token value. Other than that I don't see any problem regarding that issue.
Yes, exactly there won't any major problem is come due to the promotion. But promotions can help in project's growth. Due to promotion many people will come towards the platform and starting supporting it.

GromovSer

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Perhaps to this person competitors that he left negative comments here also paid. I heard about such practice and it is possible we now and we observe.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Yes, exactly there won't any major problem is come due to the promotion. But promotions can help in project's growth. Due to promotion many people will come towards the platform and starting supporting it.
That is true, promotions has a big help to everyone which are eercising the nature of bitcoin and this type of prohect. Though problems are stated but it will be clear and nothing to be worry at all because peole are following the ruls in the same figure.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: