Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
BQT management is taking more ownership enchantingly by exploring to the new trading features to unique their platform which will bring more attentive utilization and new users added. There should be something more promotional like less fees.
Having been more uniquely extraordinary and have so many exceptional features as a great crypto project stands out this BQT project here in the crypto currency community which shows a potential to gain more users, supporters and not only thag because a lot more serious potential investors that fuel for the continuous developments and further analysis for the better and success of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

True, there is many ways in making the project successful but it can't be done without the investors, supporters and the developer. We all know that today there are lots of project created. But it depends on us which to choose. Let just remember to do first some research before proceeding to investment. Hoping the team will not stop thinking for new ideas in order to upgrade the project.
Although, without investors they can do something but only if they can keep developing the project and get partnered from any big company like coca cola or LG.
Well I respect your opinion guys, but for me investors are the blood of this project to keep beating and be alive. Investors are very important to fund and give the project a stronger hands to reach success. I do believe that raising a project is composed of 2-3 individuals for a sure success and one of this composition are the investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

That is all the team work and they are following all the instructions for the activities they are getting involved as per the plan in the whitepapers that is attentively making all the targets reached in an accurate manner successfully.
Yes, indeed. They likely wanted to make the target reached by doing such strategy to do in the meantime so that they could reach the future in no time. Wish you great luck.
Agree, they are setting a target goals. This make sense because from here they can at least know were to start. The main purpose and goals of the project is to reach the top and have  a good result and profits in the future.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.

Exactly, the project was being created associated with the presence of this effective team that continuously make improvements in the future. Although they do not provide any information containing the status of the project but we can ask anything through their telegram channel.
That is all the team work and they are following all the instructions for the activities they are getting involved as per the plan in the whitepapers that is attentively making all the targets reached in an accurate manner successfully.
Agree, all tye activities are based in project plans and goals, they have roadmap that will guide them for the next activities or transaction of the project.  This is good to have a trace all the project matter and all the posible issues that the project may encounter.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.
The platform of this project is achieved but not everything they wanted to look for changes just to make the project into better one. The team is being recognized and for sure this peoject will become popular because of the teams effort and also the investors trust.
Yes, exactly the team has been consistently achieving their goals. And also the team and the investors are playing a very important role to make this ICO successful.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Yes, exactly the team has been working very hard on platform to improve it and making it better version of itself. That's why there are many partners are started to coming towards the platform.
The platform of this project is achieved but not everything they wanted to look for changes just to make the project into better one. The team is being recognized and for sure this peoject will become popular because of the teams effort and also the investors trust.
Yes, exactly the team has been consistently achieving their goals. And also the team and the investors are playing a very important role to make this ICO successful.
As the market depends on demand traders always play a game and make a right move accordingly as they do not wish to make a wrong trade and loose the money so there will be bigshots who actively get involved with bulk trades.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

True, there is many ways in making the project successful but it can't be done without the investors, supporters and the developer. We all know that today there are lots of project created. But it depends on us which to choose. Let just remember to do first some research before proceeding to investment. Hoping the team will not stop thinking for new ideas in order to upgrade the project.
Although, without investors they can do something but only if they can keep developing the project and get partnered from any big company like coca cola or LG.
Well I respect your opinion guys, but for me investors are the blood of this project to keep beating and be alive. Investors are very important to fund and give the project a stronger hands to reach success. I do believe that raising a project is composed of 2-3 individuals for a sure success and one of this composition are the investors.
You are right, the function of investors in this project is reliable to become partner of the team. It gives more advantages and also it has the capability to give what is the best of the project and it function smoothly. It raise the project and hit the goal of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

The team, supporters and investors plays a big role to make the project successful. That is why it is very important to have cooperation because everyone can help to make it succeed. Good and positive communication is highly needed in order to know all the action that the team are doing. Trust with each other is also  very important.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

Yes, indeed. They likely wanted to make the target reached by doing such strategy to do in the meantime so that they could reach the future in no time. Wish you great luck.
Agree, they are setting a target goals. This make sense because from here they can at least know were to start. The main purpose and goals of the project is to reach the top and have  a good result and profits in the future.

Every project has its respective goals and in line with that they should work for it in accordance to its objectives. That's is why they have this what we call roadmap, this may be their guide on how they are going to meet those expectations with respect to their action plan.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

If it turns out to collect the necessary sum, then the team is obliged to realize all ideas existing for the project. I hope it at them precisely it will turn out.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

Every project has its respective goals and in line with that they should work for it in accordance to its objectives. That's is why they have this what we call roadmap, this may be their guide on how they are going to meet those expectations with respect to their action plan.
Of course a certain crypto project has its goals to be fight in this community, and the BQT have not only its goals but also the courage to make this goals into reality as they keep in doing the best they could to conquer and pass through the different trials to reach its objectives.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

Of course a certain crypto project has its goals to be fight in this community, and the BQT have not only its goals but also the courage to make this goals into reality as they keep in doing the best they could to conquer and pass through the different trials to reach its objectives.
I hope so. If they could doing their job, they can get more audiences in a great amount because of their hard work in the job. I have a dream that this project can be a success one.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

If it turns out to collect the necessary sum, then the team is obliged to realize all ideas existing for the project. I hope it at them precisely it will turn out.
I'm gonna say that they could not realize all of the ideas that are exist for the project to be realized because they need to maintain and think seriously in spending their sum.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

I hope so. If they could doing their job, they can get more audiences in a great amount because of their hard work in the job. I have a dream that this project can be a success one.
I am very positive about it. Hopefully that whatever things will come the project team members and developers are ready to assist and cater all the possible things may appear. Gaining and attracting all the investors and supporters is quite a hard task but they must fucos on it.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

I'm gonna say that they could not realize all of the ideas that are exist for the project to be realized because they need to maintain and think seriously in spending their sum.
The efforts and sacrifices must be recognized. The team should set some time to recognize the people who makes this project posible. The funds must be spent for important matter that surely helpful for the project, because the funds accumulated was for the project purposee and progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

The project is strong and composed of brilliant and intelligent members. So I am very positive that they can make all their plans and goals implemented. Aside from that the developers are very active and dedicated they have back up plans for whatever circumstances that may encounter.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I am very positive about it. Hopefully that whatever things will come the project team members and developers are ready to assist and cater all the possible things may appear. Gaining and attracting all the investors and supporters is quite a hard task but they must fucos on it.

Same here, this project has a potential to become a competitive project in the crypto community. And just looking to their platform you could probably say that someday they would be the best platform in the crypto world. Hopefully the team will keep on making things that would surely attract new investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tannerchum

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Same here, this project has a potential to become a competitive project in the crypto community. And just looking to their platform you could probably say that someday they would be the best platform in the crypto world. Hopefully the team will keep on making things that would surely attract new investors.

The platform set just to create something new or just we say innovated in the crypto world. Well this project is not new but it is very competitive and I guess this project will be leading soon. It will gain more investors to come along and understand everything in the market place is round.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

The team behind the project has been actively developing the platform and constantly improving it, to making it a better version of itself. Hopefully, because of the team, the project is succeed sooner or later.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

The team behind the project has been actively developing the platform and constantly improving it, to making it a better version of itself. Hopefully, because of the team, the project is succeed sooner or later.
What innovations from the latest can you present? I can tell about confidence that within the last at least two weeks the project hasn't received any updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: