Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

The team has been consistently putting efforts in the project to achieve their goals as early as possible. And I hope their hard work will take this project to the very great height of success.
If they at one of stages don't stop, then yes, they have high chances of the embodiment of conceived. But, if they relax, then not to see anything good because competitors will win.
The progress will not stop if we the supporters and investors will also don't stop supporting and helping the project as much as we can. The project has beginning to grow and develop we can see how team are working the best out of everything specialy with regards to the project community they are addressing all the public issue and concerns.
Investors hold trust with the project and proceed with investments so all the concerns or issues should be immediately addressed immediately by the project authorized business leads who are taking key responsibility in terms of  management and immediate reaponses will make us understand the potential and progress of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

The team has been consistently putting efforts in the project to achieve their goals as early as possible. And I hope their hard work will take this project to the very great height of success.

The teams hardwork and effort is one of the reason why the project is progressing. It is very important to have those abilities in order to achieve the main goal. Those abilities will surely be a plus factor to the people who invested and supported the project. I am confident that soon success will be reached.
Very well said buddy. The project BQT will not be able to reach this far alone, this is the result of all  the hardworks, efforts and dedication of the BQT for the benefits of the whole crypto community most especially for all the people that is supporting and trusting this project. If the project team working behind the BQT will keep on its continuous developments and further improvements then that would bring more achievements and opportunities to this project. I hope BQT will keep this up. 
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

The teams hardwork and effort is one of the reason why the project is progressing. It is very important to have those abilities in order to achieve the main goal. Those abilities will surely be a plus factor to the people who invested and supported the project. I am confident that soon success will be reached.
Very well said buddy. The project BQT will not be able to reach this far alone, this is the result of all  the hardworks, efforts and dedication of the BQT for the benefits of the whole crypto community most especially for all the people that is supporting and trusting this project. If the project team working behind the BQT will keep on its continuous developments and further improvements then that would bring more achievements and opportunities to this project. I hope BQT will keep this up. 
Yeah, indeed. They mostly give us the opportunities to have an interesting idea in the area to make the whole thing happened in this world can be realized by the BQT project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Yeah, indeed. They mostly give us the opportunities to have an interesting idea in the area to make the whole thing happened in this world can be realized by the BQT project.
It is necessary to show a maximum from platform opportunities that at society some interest in use of the platform was formed.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Investors hold trust with the project and proceed with investments so all the concerns or issues should be immediately addressed immediately by the project authorized business leads who are taking key responsibility in terms of  management and immediate reaponses will make us understand the potential and progress of the project.
They are giving such an opportunity for us and wanted to make something bigger these days. I hope they will get a new update this lately because the year is going to end.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

Through BQT we have a feasibility to communicate with both the traders and have a negotiation with our assets and we also discuss and make a mutual deed directly and do share the genuine feedback with the community.
I think they already on their way to get those help from the community,investors through the social media.As they are now much active in all social site & promoting the project carefully
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Through BQT we have a feasibility to communicate with both the traders and have a negotiation with our assets and we also discuss and make a mutual deed directly and do share the genuine feedback with the community.
I think they already on their way to get those help from the community,investors through the social media.As they are now much active in all social site & promoting the project carefully
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is actively handling all the social media accounts. As well they are actively solving queries and promoting the project.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

This is the advantage of the project because they have this excellent individuals that are very hardworking personality and never get tired of creating such useful innovation. Having this individual they tend to come up with a great opportunity in the crypto world. Hopefully they will gain credit to the countless efforts that they've shown on improving this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

This is the advantage of the project because they have this excellent individuals that are very hardworking personality and never get tired of creating such useful innovation. Having this individual they tend to come up with a great opportunity in the crypto world. Hopefully they will gain credit to the countless efforts that they've shown on improving this platform.

The asset of the team to boom the project is the reality hardwork and perseverance to achieve what they aim for. They do believe that everything will under control if they have this type of personality tha strikes what they aim for and the is the positive way approach in achieving it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

They know how to promote the project. The activity on social networks only confirms it. I wait for updates of the platform, it is desirable significant.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

The asset of the team to boom the project is the reality hardwork and perseverance to achieve what they aim for. They do believe that everything will under control if they have this type of personality tha strikes what they aim for and the is the positive way approach in achieving it.
True, no one can beat a strong and dedicated developers the clear intentions towards success is very important. They have the capability to bring this project to success because of very positive mindset and perseverance. They have the attitude of good and skillful individuals.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

They know how to promote the project. The activity on social networks only confirms it. I wait for updates of the platform, it is desirable significant.
Social media marketing are still one good way towards success because through this sitess project will able to reach wide range of product information, through this site the project might gain the attentions and latter on get the trust and able to invest the project,  that is why very important to have good explanation and active communication to others.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

Hopefully that their moves and  decisions will be done and successful. Promoting a project is not easy but with cooperation and contributed ideas I know that everything will be alright and the project team willl able to do good on the task they have.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

Yes, exactly the team behind the project is actively handling all the social media accounts. As well they are actively solving queries and promoting the project.

I agree, the team already make a move in order to help the community about their queries. Being active in social site is much appreciated by the people because all they want is knowing the exact information or updates because most of them are keeping track on the project. Hoping they will continue to do so.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

True, no one can beat a strong and dedicated developers the clear intentions towards success is very important. They have the capability to bring this project to success because of very positive mindset and perseverance. They have the attitude of good and skillful individuals.

Yes they really have the capability to bring this project into the top of all crypto project. The team are very determined to make this happen but they still have to gain the support from the community. Alot of project are having the same structure but they differ on the process of getting the sympathy of the people.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Yes they really have the capability to bring this project into the top of all crypto project. The team are very determined to make this happen but they still have to gain the support from the community. Alot of project are having the same structure but they differ on the process of getting the sympathy of the people.
But for me to say this, it is not so easy to conquer to top and become the one of the top crypto projects. We all know and aware that the community of crypto currencies can be compared just like a battle field that war is keep on going. That the crypto team needs to keep on its continuous developments and further improvements if they wanted to keep going and become one of the well known and popular successful crypto projects.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

But for me to say this, it is not so easy to conquer to top and become the one of the top crypto projects. We all know and aware that the community of crypto currencies can be compared just like a battle field that war is keep on going. That the crypto team needs to keep on its continuous developments and further improvements if they wanted to keep going and become one of the well known and popular successful crypto projects.
It takes time to be at the top level even though there will be a scope to reach next level slowly if more advanced plans are updated at the same time various advertising functionalities are merely implemented.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

These developers first of all have a good idea and due aspiration. In total these and others the fact in at them it has to turn out to issue the good project.

kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

These developers first of all have a good idea and due aspiration. In total these and others the fact in at them it has to turn out to issue the good project.
I just would like to extend my warm regards to all the project team members and developers that are very determined to make the project concept more informative and progressive. Other than that they are very active I just wish the strenght and the activeness they have will not be fade off as the days goes by.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

With all these thing,they also have to ensure that they are going as their plan & progressing through those plans.further all maintain what you are doing for promotion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: