Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

It works because the promotion will help the project into brighter one. Their are different various of platform that might affect the status and standards of the project ht that would always differe to the opportunities that come along all through out the way.
Absolutely. The opportunity can help the project to find more investors and it seems there are a lot of opportunities for it because the supporters are moaning about it.
Well, the team can expect much in the people in the market, the project is very promising and many are sending their interest to the project. Opportunities will become more accessible with additional hard work and perseverance no question this project will be successful and famous.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

The project is well organized and detail oriented with the presence of excellence individuals who are sharing their expertise to help the platform successful. This team are capable enough to make sure that the project is well managed to find out more investors and supporters.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

The project is well organized and detail oriented with the presence of excellence individuals who are sharing their expertise to help the platform successful. This team are capable enough to make sure that the project is well managed to find out more investors and supporters.

I agree, having such a well oriented and expert team members will surely lead the project into success. Whatever they may encounter will surely surpass everything because of the capability of the team. I just hope tgat this project will achieve success soon. Hoping also that the team will continue what they had started and develop more as they grow.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

I agree with you on thiss buddy, the project realy well organised and the team are well experienced and responsible. They have th skills in creating a gooud project environment and they are approachable they address the needs and wants of the people. Specialy those interested in the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:48 AM

Exactly. The team is absolutely intended to do such an incredible thing which was promised to make the project success.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Well, the team can expect much in the people in the market, the project is very promising and many are sending their interest to the project. Opportunities will become more accessible with additional hard work and perseverance no question this project will be successful and famous.
I hope that the team can keep their promise and going to be the most expensive coin in the world beside the bitcoin and ethereum. This going to be huge.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

I hope that the team can keep their promise and going to be the most expensive coin in the world beside the bitcoin and ethereum. This going to be huge.

Is this true? whether this coin will have an expensive price far from Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future. If that happens it seems like I don't want to be late to invest it.
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Is your ICO over now?

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

It is necessary to promote the project through various spheres of advertizing. Only one social networks can't guarantee result with high probability.
Yes. Actually, most of the people in here are they first supporters and they are absolutely awesome because they are supporting.

That sounds concerning if all the supporters are just the ones who supported it from the early days, it means they didn't get any new supporters recently
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

BQT is doing great in here! Well, even though there is still no updates coming again, I know that the team is doing something much better for all of us and much more for the good of the entire project for us to have and experience the best in this project. I will just patiently wait and keep on supporting the project to the extend of what I could.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

It is necessary to promote the project through various spheres of advertizing. Only one social networks can't guarantee result with high probability.
Yes. Actually, most of the people in here are they first supporters and they are absolutely awesome because they are supporting.

That sounds concerning if all the supporters are just the ones who supported it from the early days, it means they didn't get any new supporters recently
I think the team might surely be getting some new supporters even now as the project is really going much profitable and can really prove to be much usefull for the future. The team is also doing their work exactly so lets hope for the best from BQT.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

I think the team might surely be getting some new supporters even now as the project is really going much profitable and can really prove to be much usefull for the future. The team is also doing their work exactly so lets hope for the best from BQT.
A lot of things depends on how the supportets treat the project and the project can only have a good profit if the supporters feel the project is correct for them and than only the project can have a good future ahead.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

I don't think that they are stuck in the sense of gaining investors or users. As per the time and their hard work the team has consistently gaining investors and their trust.
chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I don't think that they are stuck in the sense of gaining investors or users. As per the time and their hard work the team has consistently gaining investors and their trust.
Also i think that gaining users to the platform is much more essentil that just gaining investors as after the project is successfully developed the users are who take the project to great heights than.
lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

Also i think that gaining users to the platform is much more essentil that just gaining investors as after the project is successfully developed the users are who take the project to great heights than.
Yes users are more necessary for the project to grow more widely in the future. I think that this project is vast expanded and also most of the peoples now know about BQT which will than lead for a better future.
Chantella

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

What is hedge trading?
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

Yes users are more necessary for the project to grow more widely in the future. I think that this project is vast expanded and also most of the peoples now know about BQT which will than lead for a better future.
According to me both are important to make the project successful. Investors and users both play very important role to make the ico successful.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

According to me both are important to make the project successful. Investors and users both play very important role to make the ico successful.
Agree with you buddy. I will shared that same thought with you. Because for me, both the users and investors are essential to the continuous growth of the community of the project and for them to use the trust and supprts coming from both of investors and users into motivation for further developments and improvements.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

The project is gaining its popularity but they have to come with more promotions which will help the team and project to get investors.The promotion has always helpful and effective for the ico's.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

The project is gaining its popularity but they have to come with more promotions which will help the team and project to get investors.The promotion has always helpful and effective for the ico's.
Yes, promotion is a key factor as well it is the simplest way to promote the project. Now promotion becomes so essential to make the project popular. so definitely if they come with promotion then they will get the popularity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: